[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's always RIGHT away. I'll spawn as the Spy and get to the middle. Then cloak, and get to a spot in their base where they won't see me uncloak. I'll put on a disguise just before I uncloak. Then when I leave the base somehow I'm being shot at by EVERYONE.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

most people shoot there own team anyway. If they get hurt there a spy if not you lose 1 ammo.

Spies you have to be fast.

I get really annoyed when you go to see what the rest of your team are and youve got like 5 players and 3 of them are spies...

Sometimes spies work sometimes it doesnt.

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

ok dizzle, let's use 2fort as an example. Say you want to stab their snipers. So you get to the front of their base, uncloak and recharge a bit in the corners. Then walk up to their spawn, cloak when you get in the hay room. Make your way to the snipers, uncloak, stab them, run away off battlements. You have to remain cloaked as much as possible, if they see a pyro running backwards towards the spawn at full health, they'll think somethings up :P

soldersig.jpg

Knex, you just gave me an idea.

What if I do myself some fall damage, THEN run to their base in disguise, so as to look like I'm going for health?

I just think it'll only make it easier to kill you since people are always checking for spies in your games :P

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Knex, you just gave me an idea.

What if I do myself some fall damage, THEN run to their base in disguise, so as to look like I'm going for health?

I just think it'll only make it easier to kill you since people are always checking for spies in your games :P

And it wouldn't show the lower health I believe.

Spy is a pretty hard class tho. Best tip I can give is stab the back person first miss or not go to the next one in the chain.

And orange map pyro is nothing special .. I've seen so much better new or not and now that pyro is so overused most the skill from the class has actually gone.

I got Xbox and the names Newge4...

Awesome game...I am so obsessed with it...that capture the intel map (2 fortress I think its called) is so awesome for sniping and setting up guns...(Setting em up underwater is fun).

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Awesome game...I am so obsessed with it...that capture the intel map (2 fortress I think its called) is so awesome for sniping and setting up guns...(Setting em up underwater is fun).

2Fort. It's kinda boring to me because of what you stated. Each team always ends up with 2 sentries in the intel room and the game goes nowhere after that. I prefer Well because of the back and forthness ::'

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

2Fort. It's kinda boring to me because of what you stated. Each team always ends up with 2 sentries in the intel room and the game goes nowhere after that. I prefer Well because of the back and forthness ::'

I know what your saying...it took me two and a half hours to get through one Cap the intel game...

I like playing that one mode thats like SW: Battlefront, where you capture command posts or whatever...my fav map for that is the one where the last one you need to get is down this long, narrow hallway where there are perches and stuff about...it can get friggin crazy...

32 man instant-spawn 2fort= hell. You will never see any actually captures, just those damn WCC snipers, lots of engies, and lots turtling.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I know what your saying...it took me two and a half hours to get through one Cap the intel game...

I like playing that one mode thats like SW: Battlefront, where you capture command posts or whatever...my fav map for that is the one where the last one you need to get is down this long, narrow hallway where there are perches and stuff about...it can get friggin crazy...

What you mean the other 4? Well, Hydro, Dustbowl, and Granary are all different types of Attack and Defend. 2Fort is the only CTF style game.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

2fort can actually be pretty fun. The sentries are annoying but that's where the spy comes in. I once got into their base as the spys, disabled the turrets, and ran of with the information. In the hallway on the way to the middle a scout was carrying our information. I backstabbed him quickly before he knew what the [bleep], then I carried the information right to our base.

:thumbsup:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

2fort can actually be pretty fun. The sentries are annoying but that's where the spy comes in. I once got into their base as the spys, disabled the turrets, and ran of with the information. In the hallway on the way to the middle a scout was carrying our information. I backstabbed him quickly before he knew what the [bleep], then I carried the information right to our base.

:thumbsup:

What engis were stupid enough to have their sentries sapped and have you run out of the intel room?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

2fort is fine if all you want is a deathmatch. That's what it always turns into until a few people eventually say, "alright, screw this, let's go grab the intel". Or until the timer runs out.

I now love Granary. I don't play many games on it, but when I do they never cease to be awesome. One entire game lasted some 5 minutes or so. My score for that was 7 kills, 5 assists and 0 deaths.

I also find it humorous when two medics start healing each other and go into combat.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

What you mean the other 4? Well, Hydro, Dustbowl, and Granary are all different types of Attack and Defend. 2Fort is the only CTF style game.

actually, in terms of official valve maps, well has a CTF mode as well, but it doesnt get played that often.

Tk5SF.png

Playing an awesome game [as a medic] until my brother decides he wants to join and then I get kicked because the ping is over 500. :wall:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

actually, in terms of official valve maps, well has a CTF mode as well, but it doesnt get played that often.

I think the Granary is the one...

No, Granary is definitely not a CTF map. And is CTF for Well PC only? Because I have never played it on 360.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

No, Granary is definitely not a CTF map. And is CTF for Well PC only? Because I have never played it on 360.

Yeah I think it is.

Yeah, Console tf2 update will be next year if your lucky. I just want this bloody spy update asap. =[