[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get obnoxious lag on some maps, but none on others. Is there a solution to this problem?

Yes; don't play poorly made maps ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I get obnoxious lag on some maps, but none on others. Is there a solution to this problem?

I am a slave of the democracy. 'The People' for some reason enjoy playing laggy mods of stock maps :wall:

I am a slave of the democracy. 'The People' for some reason enjoy playing laggy mods of stock maps :wall:

Yes, a lot of servers tend to be like that...look for a different server? :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Jeez some people dont half [bleep] about the littlest things ingame.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Unboxed a Unusual Bonk Boy misc' with planets on a whim, selling to a guy for 4 buds straight. Win. :D

Gunna use 1 bud and buy a friend a fetti pyro unusual. She's been looking after me during my depression of the past few months and despite my whining and crying, she listens, doesn't judge and helps reassure me. So i wanted to get her a nice fetti hat for her favourite class.

Popoto.~<3

He wants it badly for his "Solar System" set, so hes willing to pay the full 4 buds pure. I have no complaints :D

Glad it was a misc and not a hat, otherwise I'd cry.

only downer is I have piss all rep on TF2OP. I refuse to scam anyone but if I wanted to sell for cash it'd be hard to convince people to buy/sell without some middleman/getting scammed :\

STUPID TRADERS, LRN2LEAVE REP.

Popoto.~<3

He wants it badly for his "Solar System" set, so hes willing to pay the full 4 buds pure. I have no complaints :D

Glad it was a misc and not a hat, otherwise I'd cry.

only downer is I have piss all rep on TF2OP. I refuse to scam anyone but if I wanted to sell for cash it'd be hard to convince people to buy/sell without some middleman/getting scammed :\

STUPID TRADERS, LRN2LEAVE REP.

I completely understand this. They want you to have rep from cash trades before they trade cash with you, but how the hell do you get trade rep in the first place if nobody will even trade with you?

Just traded my Stormy Medic Cap (which is gradually losing value due to everyone hating weather effects) and 2 buds for a clean hearts Attendant. guy I bought it off unboxed it so its got a fresh clean history.

Popoto.~<3

Finally found the wrangler, I'll have a play with it later.

Also getting better at spy, topped the score on a server which I play on and usually don't do too well as spy.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

The Baby Face looks pretty underpowered, far too many negatives. In contrast, the Pretty Boy is another stupid passive weapon.

New Sniper Smg looks cool, Hitman looks like a Bazaar replica.

Beggar sounds awesome. Scorch will be my new favorite troll weapon if the knock back is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

New meet the pyro video. It's awesome. :thumbup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber