[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two when they finally were released to Australians who had pre-ordered L4D2. My mate didn't want his. So pissy right now that I didn't hold on to them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Paypal scammed out of my $80 unusual today. Fun.

Damn, what happened?

The guy was impersonating one of the more trusted traders on Source OP. Seeing as I have little rep, I had to go first. He took my unusual and ran off. =/

Did you try reporting him? I've heard valve will sometimes help you.

Paypal scammed out of my $80 unusual today. Fun.

Damn, what happened?

The guy was impersonating one of the more trusted traders on Source OP. Seeing as I have little rep, I had to go first. He took my unusual and ran off. =/

Did you try reporting him? I've heard valve will sometimes help you.

He was using a hidden profile as well as a fake name.

Those people are absolute scumbags. Its why I dont Paypal my unusuals, Unless they offer to go first, I cant trust them. (Plus im not dog to literally STEAL from someone)

Neither am I. Someone lent me their blizzardy blighted beak so I could take a screenshot with it to. It was a 6 bud unusual..... I bet the guy was Russian. (no offense to you Russians out there)

I assume you guys are playing another version of TF2 other than the F2P one on steam, as I never seem to find hats or anything, just weapons. :unsure:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I assume you guys are playing another version of TF2 other than the F2P one on steam, as I never seem to find hats or anything, just weapons. :unsure:

Nope. We are playing the same one as you. Hats are pretty rare drops. I used a key on a crate to get the unusual hat. It is like a 1/100 to get an unusual hat from a crate.

Most people put the minimum on their account, spend as little as possible on an item in TF2, and keep the rest for their next game purchase. Cheapest item is a weapon for $0.49.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!