[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, just recently rediscovered the Soda Popper and it is OP. I managed to take down a soldier who was being healed by a medic with it. Without a medic, soldiers drop before they realise someone is attacking them. Setting up for it is a pain in the arse, though.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Oh god, just recently rediscovered the Soda Popper and it is OP. I managed to take down a soldier who was being healed by a medic with it. Without a medic, soldiers drop before they realise someone is attacking them. Setting up for it is a pain in the arse, though.

Force-A-Nature works just as well.

If you want a different assassination setup option try getting your first shot out from a farther distance and fire the second right next too him so he will attempt to blast his feet for the finishing blow.

Winger works great for finishing him off safer and reliably.

the local Spys on an Aussie server are trying to teach me to use the Vanilla setup, since Im not too bad with a dead ringer, they wanna get me used to vanilla which, proven, is easily more deadly in their hands.

Popoto.~<3

Force-A-Nature works just as well.

If you want a different assassination setup option try getting your first shot out from a farther distance and fire the second right next too him so he will attempt to blast his feet for the finishing blow.

Winger works great for finishing him off safer and reliably.

The minicrits allows me to hit for 140 at a close enough range and no pellets missing. A slightly damaged heavy will also go down in 2 shots, and he doesn't fly off before the second shot connects.

the local Spys on an Aussie server are trying to teach me to use the Vanilla setup, since Im not too bad with a dead ringer, they wanna get me used to vanilla which, proven, is easily more deadly in their hands.

I love the Dead Ringer. It's invaluable on that plr map where at the end you have to go up that lift.

Thanks. My favorite skin of all time is my Machina skin, but I never use the Machina because I have a strange Sniper.

Strange Machina exists.

I don't have 10 keys to spare at the moment. I just recently bought a strange Kritzkreig. I'm saving up for an unusual at the moment.

Well I found that out on my own.... I bought an untradable Last Breath for 2 keys.

Untradable last breath? weird.

Anyway its still cheaper then an uncraft', those go for 6+ Refined (~3 keys)

Moving on: Sexyspy.

[insert Image Here Later]

Popoto.~<3

Yeah, but I can't ever sell it due to the fact that it is untradable (and with wrap being a key, not worth wrapping it).

It looks really cool with my Flamenco though, so no regrets.

I'm trying to get a Voodoo Juju now, but they are kind of hard to come by.

Yeah, but I can't ever sell it due to the fact that it is untradable (and with wrap being a key, not worth wrapping it).

If you're still after one, I have a dirty Juju.

If you're still after one, I have a dirty Juju.

Thank you thank you.

I've found my new love. Degreaser + Reserve Shooter. If you pop around a corner to an open area it pretty much lets you do massive damage and send them flying, if they survive.

I've found my new love. Degreaser + Reserve Shooter. If you pop around a corner to an open area it pretty much lets you do massive damage and send them flying, if they survive.

Degreaser/RS/Axtinguisher is the best pyro setup tbh.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti