[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Is it possible to get Ghastlier Gibus this Halloween? And if so, how?

You need to have got the Ghastly Gibus BEFORE last years Halloween. Otherwise, this year next week any ghastly will become ghastlier.

and Ghastliers will become Ghastliest or something.

Oh cool, so I'll be getting it for (sorta) free this Hallowe'en? :thumbup:

Also, if you get a noisemaker drop use it at an engy nest while cloaked as a spy with cloak and dagger.

Paranoia to the max.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to buy a strange flamethrower for 2 reclaimed? I'll also trade it plus 2 reclaimed for a strange black box.

I would if I had 2 rec lol. But why do you want a black box? The normal rocket launcher out-performs it.

Anyone want to buy a strange flamethrower for 2 reclaimed? I'll also trade it plus 2 reclaimed for a strange black box.

I would if I had 2 rec lol. But why do you want a black box? The normal rocket launcher out-performs it.

Cause he's a noob Solly who cant aim and use a RL to its potential. :P

Popoto.~<3

Cause he's a noob Solly who cant aim and use a RL to its potential. :P

Which is why I play scout and medic. You can't really mess those two classes up lol.

It's entirely possible to mess up both Scout and Medic.

Also, BB can be very effective in pubs where medics are generally bad. I'd never use it in a game with competent players but it's quite powerful when you're medic-less.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Also, BB can be very effective in pubs where medics are generally bad. I'd never use it in a game with competent players but it's quite powerful when you're medic-less.

This. It's great anywhere you get a group of enemies together. I prefer the liberty launcher, but there's no strange version of it yet.

(Also they're easy to sell for 2 ref :unsure: )

Thats probably the only time I use it. Then again the server im on, If there's 1 medic, and he's trying to be a battle medic against skilled players, I get yelled at to "please for the love of god go medic! this one is useless!"

Kritz King :3

Popoto.~<3

I understand the role of a Quick Fix medic, a triage of sorts, but the loss of Invuln or Kritz is too big of a payoff. Plus, lacking overheal is a big no-no. And people who defend the QF often say it heals a lot more than the Medi or the kritz are serously understating their healing power.

In other news, please let the update be today :pray:

That's why QF is only really any good when you already have an excess of kritz/uber. You can't deny that it does heal more - and for that it has its (situational) usage.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

SO, Halloween update in just a few short minutes/hours. LE' HNNNNNNNGGGG.

Oh gawd.

Inb4 it crashes Steam again.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

What's the boss?

A zombified Saxton Hale?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The Halloween event... same as last year's.

What about Monoculous?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]