[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Renamed my Strange Medigun (Someone randomly gave it to me :D )

Curaga Cannon: Who needs Mega-Potions when I've got THIS!

Also sold my Red Orchestra 2 hats for 4 keys each. I never liked them to begin with, got the game for the game, so PLENTY of refined for Halloween update next month to make a few hats under craft #100 :3

Popoto.~<3

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the Axtinguisher will go down so soon, it was a very requested item that pretty much all pyros want. I know i'll be buying one.

Also, the first guy to get a Hale's Own Razorback wins the internwebs forever.

I want a Strange Dead Ringer with a fake deaths count :(

*Renames Razorback*

Wing, I love it, but like the guy said, it blends in a bit too much to the pyro. :<

Also: Did you know that there's a rank higher then Hale's Own @ 10,000 kills? It just hasn't been officially named yet :3

Popoto.~<3

Oh, the Beta update aded a few interesting changes:

A second misc slot;

4 Loadout sets for each carachter

Changed a few hats to misc (like Noh Mercy and Fosters)

Reserve Shooter is now also a Pyro Weapon (!!!)

Tomislav applies -50 Health

Enforcer now delays cloak for 1 entire second (great, they now nefed the enforcer with normal watches and kept it the same with DR)

Widowmaker now consumes only 30 metal

Claidheam Mor nows boosts the charge for 1 second instead of 0.5

Oh, the Beta update aded a few interesting changes:

A second misc slot;

4 Loadout sets for each carachter

Changed a few hats to misc (like Noh Mercy and Fosters)

Reserve Shooter is now also a Pyro Weapon (!!!)

Tomislav applies -50 Health

Enforcer now delays cloak for 1 entire second (great, they now nefed the enforcer with normal watches and kept it the same with DR)

Widowmaker now consumes only 30 metal

Claidheam Mor nows boosts the charge for 1 second instead of 0.5

Second Misc slot? Reserve shooter? SCORE! Now I just need to get my duel badge to Silver so I have a shiny badge for my second misc slot :3

Popoto.~<3

Enforcer was perfectly balanced before this 1 second thing, it's just that it doesn't have a downside with the Dead Ringer. That's the issue here, not the Enf/IW combo, but the Enf/DR combo. Although I'm pretty excited about the Noh Mercy becoming a misc, since I completed my Spy Hat collection 2 days ago. Now I've got to pick between my beloved Le Party Phantom or the Noh Mercy... Actually, now that I look at it, the update says "multiple misc slots". Maybe we're getting more than two? :optimist:

And thanks Tim :3 I'm working on changing it a bit, might add a sort of crocleather texture to it to make it stick out a bit more.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

wait, a second misc spot? Does that mean i can use my deus specs with my camera beard? :D

EDIT: Oh, it's a beta update? :(

EDIT EDIT: On that note, buying strange black box. Got metal, hats, whatever ya want. Pm me here or add me on steam (id is removed).

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Bought the strange black box. Overpaid like crap but w/e.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Anyone else got really bad FPS recently?

I was chasing a Medic and it dropped to 8 for literally no reason. Isn't the first time that's happened recently either...

Also, nice job Tim. I'll never forget the day I accidentally crafted my Vintage Pain Train... :cry:

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Anyone else got really bad FPS recently?

I was chasing a Medic and it dropped to 8 for literally no reason. Isn't the first time that's happened recently either...

Noticing more lag on tighter/badly-optimised maps (SAWMILL AND VIADUCT, I MEAN YOU) than usual, but my game stutters badly if it goes under 90fps for some reason...

Started to play a little more recently out of boredom. Still confused at all of these items and the fact that there are rarities and stuff now? (Which I don't understand at all)

I did end up trading the RIFT Tf2 pre-order items for some cool stuff though. Got the quake rocket launcher, some pyro hat (beanie?), a couple of weapons and some weird heavy gloves that I can't remember the name of.

Also found the mackrel so I spent all day running around as scout slapping people with it. Seriously though, trading for that quake rocket launcher = best life decision ever. God the sound it makes is so satisfying.

Started to play a little more recently out of boredom. Still confused at all of these items and the fact that there are rarities and stuff now? (Which I don't understand at all)

I did end up trading the RIFT Tf2 pre-order items for some cool stuff though. Got the quake rocket launcher, some pyro hat (beanie?), a couple of weapons and some weird heavy gloves that I can't remember the name of.

Also found the mackrel so I spent all day running around as scout slapping people with it. Seriously though, trading for that quake rocket launcher = best life decision ever. God the sound it makes is so satisfying.

I hate the first person model of it though, I'm used to them being off to the side :(

Strange black box ftw anyway :D

polvCwJ.gif

Which makes me wonder as to why it's centered. I know there's some technical reason it was centered in the original Quake, but not sure why.

And where's that avatar from anyway?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I hate the first person model of it though, I'm used to them being off to the side :(

Strange black box ftw anyway :D

Nah man, the model and everything is perfect. I love it.

The [bleep] are strange weapons anyways? I always feel like an old man playing it now lol, with my 2007 badge and me being super confused at what is going on.

Strange weapons basically have a kill counter attached to them, and if you get a kill, it adds to the counter. It also changes it's name as you get more kills.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/List_of_Strange_weapon_ranks#Ranks

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Ah.

Yeah I'm reading up on the ranks and items and stuff now. Crafting actually is easier than I thought... I might be able to make a couple of weapons that I want.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/Nadril

And I just realized the gloves I got were strange gloves. Cool. Also do people ever trade for crates? I found one but no way am I going to get a key or w/e to open it.

e: do people value 'Vintage' items at all? haha.

Ah.

Yeah I'm reading up on the ranks and items and stuff now. Crafting actually is easier than I thought... I might be able to make a couple of weapons that I want.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/Nadril

And I just realized the gloves I got were strange gloves. Cool. Also do people ever trade for crates? I found one but no way am I going to get a key or w/e to open it.

e: do people value 'Vintage' items at all? haha.

Yeah vintage items have decent value, over reg items at least. Most people will trade for the newest crate series the day they come out, after that they're basically worthless.

polvCwJ.gif