[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Got the pip boy for the Engi the other day. :thumbup:

It's pretty cool, I like it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like a Tamrielic Relic, except GAME is a [bleep] and put a sort of ban thing on certain games going to Steam. Seriously, if you're gonna buy a game for the PC, why would I go to a waste of land that caters to outdated methods of game sales and even more outdated chunks of crap they call consoles. Steam exists for a reason, and damn right Steam should steal the PC customers away from [cabbage]ty stores like GAME and Gamestation. [/rant]

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Personally if the map was much larger, and the enemies had more defence so they dont die 1 hit, this would be perfect.

He stated that he cheated with cash to get powerful stuff in early. Wait until later waves when enemies have extreme health.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Ā 

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

Ā 

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Personally if the map was much larger, and the enemies had more defence so they dont die 1 hit, this would be perfect.

He stated that he cheated with cash to get powerful stuff in early. Wait until later waves when enemies have extreme health.

Yeah. I would have to play this to gauge an accurate opinion on it.

But, from what I've seen, it looks really interesting and could have quite the potential.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• 2 weeks later...

Please...tell me more.... :shades:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down withļ»æ the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

0.1: Bind Quickswitch to a key (mine is bound to Left Shift)

1: With Diamondback, sap a building and get 1 Reserved Crit

2: Make your way back to your base

3: Taunt in front of a supply cabinet

4: While still taunting, quickswitch to the Enforcer/Revolver of your choice (basically activate the Civilian glitch)

5: If done correctly, you'll have no weapons.

6: Switch to Sapper/Knife to get your weapons back (press 2, 3 or 4).

7: Enjoy unlimited 144's with your Enforcer.

8: Alternatively, enjoy critical Sapper/Disguise Kit...

Ā 

For extra fun, go to a Saigns server (type 'saigns' into tags in your server browser) and activate premium (type 'premium' into the chatbox) when you're good to go. Yeah, I know Saign servers are piles of [cabbage], but they deserve to be spawncamped.

Ā 

If you die, just repeat. It doesn't take long.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

How to prospy: spam noisemaker while cloaked/ sit at enemy spawn spamming the noisemaker and pretend to just be a troll.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

How do you "use" the noisemaker? Do I have to constantly go to my inv and click use or is there a hotkey?

"h"

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Just started playing again today after about a year of inactivity. Lots of new things, to say the least. Ripped [cabbage] up, though, which is weird because I usually didn't do as well before.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Can't believe I payed $2.49 to open up a bloody Mann Co crate. I did trade the strange syringe gun I got out of it for a brass beast, though.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Can't believe I payed $2.49 to open up a bloody Mann Co crate. I did trade the strange syringe gun I got out of it for a brass beast, though.

FOOOOOOOOOOL! Strange Syringe gun is worth 2 Reclaimed. A little tip, before you EVER do trading, I insist on looking on http://tf2tp.com

Ā 

It's the TF2 Trading Post, it's where I get most values of items and its 90% accurate (i say 90 as there's a few lowballers on there)

Popoto.~<3

TF2 servers in which people abuse power annoy me like heck. <_<

Ā 

People ar eegtting kicked every two secodns for no reason, and I tell them to "stop [bleep]ing kicking everyone" and am told to apologize, lest they kick me. I refuse to apologize for that, and they try 2 votekicks which both fail, and then a third which finally works. Raaaggggeee

[/hide]

Thats one reason I left a community. I was an Admin, I practically ran all 3 servers on my own with another bloke while the owner went on power trips demanding everyone respect him. Eventually I told him to get [bleep]ed so he steam banned me from all the servers in his little rage fit. now the community of his has fallen apart because of his tempter tantrums and I'm pretty sure he's been illegally funding his servers. (work volunteer with a server company, been secretly adding his own servers to server boxes that are unused)

Popoto.~<3

I've finally bought a Strange Grenade Launcher to complement my S.Sticky Launcher. I also got a cheap Scattergun the other day. Anyone here wants to sell my a S.Knife for 1 ref and/or buy something from my Inventory? I have most non demonight weapons.