[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Turn it off and look around. Turn it back on and look around again. There's a slight-to-significant (depending on how you perceive things) delay so the crosshair doesn't end up where you think it should be.

Of course, some people are fine with it if it eliminates tearing.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn it off and look around. Turn it back on and look around again. There's a slight-to-significant (depending on how you perceive things) delay so the crosshair doesn't end up where you think it should be.

Of course, some people are fine with it if it eliminates tearing.

If there is a lag then my mind has long been able to cope with it as I cannot notice a difference on any game.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Everything has been running smoothly on my game.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Why don't you guys just use the replay feature?

I hate that thing, really disapointing. How could you have an editor that can only move 10 seconds at a time? Not to mention, HAS NO TIMELINE? :wall: Streamers. :roll:

Oh well. I got the Loch n' Load and trying it out. I'm pretty decent with it at my best, missing everything at my lower-than-average. I need more practice with this, since I've seen (and been a victim to) a handfew of Godly Loch-n Demos.

[bleep] that, I just embarrass myself trying to practice and the Pipebomb is more useful overall. I suppose the Loch n' Load was meant for Demoknights, though some normal Demos have mastered it. I shall not be one of them.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Why don't you guys just use the replay feature?

It's clunky, slow, why should I have to wait 2 minutes to rewind 10 seconds?, and it lags servers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I have absolutely fallen in love with the Ambassador after a year of revolver.

Its helping my aim boatloads, and headshots feel just amazing when you pull them off on the soldier charging at you.

It feels like spy is a in-your-face frontline combat class with the amby+ringer+big earner.

Anyways, I got a Nv Geisha Boy and a Vintage Panama and Glengary bonnet for trade if anyone's interested.

So, after trying most classes I've found Pyro, Spy and Demoman to be the most fun, and I'd like some advice on the ideal set ups and tips for these classes please.

As spy, I used to use the Dead Ringer, but I've found the Cloak and Dagger mroe effective somehow. I'm currently trying to craft an enforcer and a YER. the most problem I have are the pyros (and the cloak ending at teh worst possible time) and when there's a huge engy nest, which means I don't what to do (like, 3+ engies and their respective buildings in the same room/space, ie: 2fort inteli room). I know I must sap the sentries first and THEN the engies, but it's really hard sometimes to get to teh right spot and keep sapping while strying to dodge engies and their revenge filled shotguns.

As a Pyro, I've fallen in love with the airblast. Deflecting missiles and igniting+push and shotgun are great for cornering enemies. I'm aiming for a degreaser and I hope i find an axtinguisher soon. I tend to have the most problems with heavies and close-up soldiers. Unless I'm using the backburner (which, sinc I use and abuse Air blast, almost never use), Heavies straight up kill me and when soldiers get very close I never seem to get the AB timing right, any tips?

Demoman is also great fun for defending. Most people I see use the regular launcher more, but I for some reason like the sticky grenade a little better. I have most problems with scouts, close up pyros and medic' heavies. Even though I enjoy Demoman, I only use in D/A, Payload and CAP maps, so I might need a little more training.

Any tips? Thanks in advance. :oops:

Close up pyros ABs are just like close up Death Stars to Luke Skywalker: you just gotta use the force to know when they're about to shoot their rockets. You just *know* when they press the button; when you do, its insta-kill. Of course, the faster projected rockets are tough and I haven't found a good way to kill them in short or medium range.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Kritz Enforcer.

<3:

I think the problem was, where my PC is there's little air flow and as its a GTX480, there was probably alot of heat there so I've made some room and see how it'll go.

Popoto.~<3

*How to Have Fun in TF2*

Step 1: Go spy.

Step 2: Disguise as friendly heavy.

Step 3: Go to enemy base.

Step 4: Laugh when people run from you.

Trying this.

Demo, in all seriousness, Cloak and Dagger should only ever be used at the beginning of the round when you're on the RED team, waiting, in position, for the game to start. Otherwise it just promotes laziness. Whenever I use it, I find myself going "Ooh a Heav--- oh wait no too late... Ah! A Soldie-- too late...", you get the picture. Invis Watch/DR is a lot better for covering ground (including the fact that you can pick up metal and fallen weapons) and forces you to act instead of just sitting around watching all the good targets go by.

In other news, I got myself a Strange Knife :3

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

what's so special about strange and vintage weapons?

They're rare.

They also count your kills and "level up", giving everyone in the match an annoying notification.

I have a strange scattergun, pistol, kunai and boston basher atm.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Im a vintage weapon hoarder. :3

Got most of the originals (before Mann Co) except Crit-A-Cola, Pain Train (which I hate anyway), Vitasaw (is there a vintage of it?), Dead ringer, Homewrecker, Skullcutter, and wrangler.

Also I've got a spare Strange Revolver if anyone wants to trade a Strange Grenade Launcher or S.Knife for it. :3

EDIT: Also crafted Fancy Dress Uniform last night, goes perfect with my sergants drill hat. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Spying with the Matrix in the background = Awesome

I accidentally my whole Vintage Pain Train.

Made me die a little inside when I saw someone buying one for 2 Refined. :cry:

Also, Tim, there is no V. Vita-Saw, otherwise I'd have one. I love the Vita-Saw.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Huh. I just crafted two of my vita saws tonight.

:3