[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

lol if you use the start playing option on the main menu you get matched up against all the free players. Talk about easy mode, it's like playing bots. But worse. I had 150 points as spy after 3 rounds, it was pretty fantastic.

I recently ended up in the top three as a suicide-rushing Pyro. Just a reminder not to stay huddled together... :razz:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol if you use the start playing option on the main menu you get matched up against all the free players. Talk about easy mode, it's like playing bots. But worse. I had 150 points as spy after 3 rounds, it was pretty fantastic.

Oh really? Heh, interesting. I was about to go through that, but then I thought I might get into a server with lots of bots. So I stuck to my Histories/Favorites.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The new crafting screen is irritating.

I understand that it's supposed to make it intuitive, but ugh.

You should be able to choose between the old and new one :(

I actually find the entire new ui irritating.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Gotta find a way to make those free players into Premium Players.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Gotta find a way to make those free players into Premium Players.

Spending $5 in the store is the only way to do it..

Oh really? So they can trade if they buy something? That's not bad.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And so people can't idle on free accounts and trade the items to their main.

Yeah methinks this is probably why they did it. And also to give people an incentive to actually buy something.

So the complete game went from $10 to $5. Not bad.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I have a question, I've found some weapons after some rounds, but I can't seem to equip them. I've gone into the item menu, clicked on the respective classes and i get to the menus with all the different weapons, but somehow i can't equip the new ones, how can I do this?

I just downloaded this game yesterday, and I have to say it's the most fun I've had playing a FPS game ever. I find sniper and heavy the most fun to play as, but medic and pyro are kinda fun too.

Anyone have good server recommendations?

I just downloaded this game yesterday, and I have to say it's the most fun I've had playing a FPS game ever. I find sniper and heavy the most fun to play as, but medic and pyro are kinda fun too.

For a new player, I'd recommend just doing matchmaking so you can play with other newbies and get better at the game.

But I wouldn't go to pubs. If you go to pubs, you'll probably get flamed for being a "free noob".

For a new player, I'd recommend just doing matchmaking so you can play with other newbies and get better at the game.

But I wouldn't go to pubs. If you go to pubs, you'll probably get flamed for being a "free noob".

I haven't heard such nonsense.

But in any case, just turn off voice chat if it happens.

siggy3s.jpg