[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Does anybody else hate the Razorback?

It's such a stupid unlock. Spies are SUPPOSED to be able to easily backstab snipers. That's their weakness.

Nope. Sniper's weakness is his aiming abilities.

:mrgreen:

Besides the Ambassador, three-four clean shots from the vanilla revolver can do it. Love that gun.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's such a stupid unlock. Spies are SUPPOSED to be able to easily backstab snipers. That's their weakness.

Besides the Ambassador, three-four clean shots from the vanilla revolver can do it. Love that gun.

I don't have that good of aim, so the Ambassador sucks for me.

And any decent Sniper will turn around, call "SPY!" and blast you with his SMG/Jarate (Jarate being worse).

I don't have that good of aim, so the Ambassador sucks for me.

And any decent Sniper will turn around, call "SPY!" and blast you with his SMG/Jarate (Jarate being worse).

Razorback is annoying, but the enforcer (new revolver) is really good for dealing with this. Get right behind them and just spam the trigger. Kills them before they know whats happening. I love that gun <3

soldersig.jpg

Stand where you would to backstab, hold M1, dead sniper.

=D>

And that's how it is done, gentlemen. The razorback is useless in the peaceful envioment of the sniper. It is only effective in the middle of battle where an accidental backstab (via missing another target or not noticing the razorback) freezes up your knife for a couple of seconds.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I use the knife on razorback on some players because they dont know how it works. thy just think "yep, im 100% safe", they dont pay attentinon to the break'n'elec' sound. THEN BAM! Knife.

If anyone's interested im selling a Grenadier's Softcap for 2 Refined.

Popoto.~<3

Point blank the revolver does 165 damage minimum in 1.16 seconds. That will kill scouts, engies, medics, snipers and spies before they could react. Excluding (mini-)crits that could buff up to kill pyros and demos too. Slightly damaged soldiers would be killed too.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Honestly, the amount of times I see Snipers switch to Razorbacks when I've stabbed them once is just laughable. It doesn't stop me, of course. It's just a delay, really. All I need to do is shoot them with my beloved Revolver :3

And it's even better when you've got 2 more Snipers in the same place, literally next to the Sniper you just killed, who don't even react to his death.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Being a Demoknight is my guilty pleasure.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Demoknight is hilarious on Upward, especially the knock back from the Splendid Screen. Me and 5 others decided to go Full demoknight. It. Was. Hilarious.

Popoto.~<3

Anyone else having Immense Frame Rate issues in TF2? I play fine but when I get into a combat area, my FPS suddenly drops to 30 which it shouldnt since im running top-line hardware. Seems like the Uber update caused it, and I know im not the only one. thousands are complaining on Steam forums about it. :|

Popoto.~<3

I...don't check, really. But I've noticed no lowering of usual framerates though. I do, however, get crappy connection when trying to search for servers sometimes. It has been happening since the Uber Update.

Oh well. I got the Loch n' Load and trying it out. I'm pretty decent with it at my best, missing everything at my lower-than-average. I need more practice with this, since I've seen (and been a victim to) a handfew of Godly Loch-n Demos.

siggy3s.jpg

I've got vsync on, so although I cannot go beyong 60fps I've never seen it drop below that. I'm running a HD4670.

What exactly does VSync do? when I use it, I just notice a major time lag between my command and movement.

Popoto.~<3

VSync causes the frame rate to never exceed your monitor's refresh rate. It prevents something called tearing. If you're having issues with the graphical lag then turn on triple buffering.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!