Jaziek

[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Also I love how people complain about pings over 40 or 50. I play with an avg. of 50 to UK servers and 60-90 when I'm playing 6v6 on continental servers. I don't think it's such an issue for the others here since a lot of the TF2 people seem to be from NA or Aus, but seriously, it does not put someone opposing me at a disadvantage. It puts me at a disadvantage. >100 ping is easily playable as scout and sniper up to about 170-180 and maybe even 200 depending on the server. Not all of us live in the middle of cities/have access to internet with enough upload speed to facilitate lower pings. Whiners gonna whine.

I usually have a ping of around 160 and I still get on the top of the scoreboard.

Abassador goes terribly in a firefight. The lower damage and slower firing speed put it at an immediate disadvantage. The off chance that you score a critical (which can only happen on the first shot in the fight, or the first shot after a reload) is so small it's negligible.

except im skilled with the Ambassador ;)

Tomorrow it's on.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

TBH, offense medic all the way. What's a medi-gun? ;D

It's always fun charging in with an Ubersaw and the Blutsauger cause no one expects a Medic to do that :thumbup:

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

I have way too much fun with the Medieval medic.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

As long as healing is their primary concern. I hate it when medics don't heal a wounded heavy or a soldier in fire to go chase a pyro. >_>

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I hate it when I'm obviously trying to shoot you with my crossbow and you run away! :(

polvCwJ.gif

I hate it when I'm obviously trying to shoot you with my crossbow and you run away! :(

Lrn2aim

or

Lrn2medigun

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Crossbow is more fun, plus if you turn out to be a spy, epic win!

polvCwJ.gif

TEAM FORTRESS. NO INDIVIDUALISM ALLOWED.

siggy3s.jpg

I compromise by engaging in team play as some classes.

Whenever I'm demo, soldier, heavy, sniper, pyro or engie, I always play for the team.

Whenever I spy or scout I do whatever I feel like :D

polvCwJ.gif

Renamed my brain slug Herpa Derpin' with TS paint and Google eyes. :D

Spy wise, I do as I please UNLESS there's alot of engi buildings thats holding the team back, in which case I'll try to sabotage it so they can push forward.

Popoto.~<3

Spy is great for destabilising an entire team. Start taunting after every kill and half the team switches to pyro.

YES.

People say just getting kills is not beneficial to the team (spy, sniper are the two biggest) but it causes rage and demoralization. Nothing beats a third of the enemy team switching to spy to track down a couple of our snipers.

siggy3s.jpg

Spy is great for destabilising an entire team. Start taunting after every kill and half the team switches to pyro.

YES.

People say just getting kills is not beneficial to the team (spy, sniper are the two biggest) but it causes rage and demoralization. Nothing beats a third of the enemy team switching to spy to track down a couple of our snipers.

One of the worst things in the game is to be a medic when half of the combat classes switch to pyro and both fail to find the spy and get crushed by the other team.

Getting kills is also extremely helpful if it's not an insta-spawn server.

polvCwJ.gif

???

TF2 is all about kills, co-ordination and number advantage.

It was in reply to nick's post :P

polvCwJ.gif

Oh man I forgot to quote, someone was going on about the people who say fragging is not useful for the team. The game is all about numbers and Uber advantages so any kills are 100% useful to the team.

Oh man I forgot to quote, someone was going on about the people who say fragging is not useful for the team. The game is all about numbers and Uber advantages so any kills are 100% useful to the team.

Tell that to the srs bsnss pub'ers. :lol:

Talking about srs bsnss pubs, I hate when servers make a cap on how many players can be a class... Frustrates me when two defensive engies place mini-sentries everywhere except the point and when I want to build a lvl 3 sentry (TO HELP THE TEAM!) I can't due the team having "too many engineers". Same goes with heavies. :wall:

I understand why such a thing exists, but, no. It's a TF2 pub. A game.

siggy3s.jpg

One thing I hate is when Medics dont uber you JUST because your a pyro.

All of the enemy was clustered up stairs on Dustbowl, I had the backburner about to charge in with Uber which would have been smart since they're all clustered inside a little corner, But no, instead he ubers a Solly w/black box which wasted half the uber on reloading.

Popoto.~<3

One thing I hate is when Medics dont uber you JUST because your a pyro.

All of the enemy was clustered up stairs on Dustbowl, I had the backburner about to charge in with Uber which would have been smart since they're all clustered inside a little corner, But no, instead he ubers a Solly w/black box which wasted half the uber on reloading.

Pyroes have relatively low health, fight in close quarters, and rely quite a bit on indirect damage (Except backburners, but those are shamefully rare). The last place a medic wants to be when his charge runs out is close to an enemy. Soldiers and Heavies tend to fight at mid-range, and it's easy to hide behind one of them, or generally be out of the way before the charge ends.

I've always thought you were supposed to play backburner like a spy, though :sad:

A ubered pyro is pretty damn good in closed rooms; unless you got a degreaser. Soldiers a pretty terrible choice, since you need to reload for a while and this gives time for the engie to repair.

I still think heavies are the best for close-ranged ubers and demos too. Soldiers are awesome kritz though.

siggy3s.jpg

I've only witnessed one decent pyro uber, and that was me, I taunt killed a sg and 2 engies at once olololololololol.

Soldiers rape with kritz. A singe crocket will kill everything but a fully overhealed soldier and a heavy. A second crocket solves that though.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!