[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

I snipe with the Sidney sleeper lol. I don't get many headshots anyway and the long distance Jarate helps the team.

:mellow:

Whatever. I don't judge.

OT: I haven't played TF2 in a long time. Are a lot of people still playing heavy?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I'm an awful sniper. From my perspective, if I'm going to be an awful sniper I might as well contribute to the team somehow by jarate/bodyshots than missing 90% of my headshots with the normal rifle :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Not going to happen.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

More realistic than Episode 3, or Half Life 3.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

New payload map?

Try a 3 map cycle of Badwater, Goldrush and Dustbowl. For about 7 hours a day.

<3:

Balls. I made all the new wiki pages for them last night and I didn't see the Scout pack. That could've at least given me a couple more edits 3:

Triple jumping sounds interesting. So can we like, do 4 jumps now with the FaN? And why do I think that you're just gonna see a ton of Scouts running around the base entrance to get Mini-crits? :V

So, then, I guess that tomorrow will be 3 packs aswell - Soldier, Engie and Pyro. Which leaves Thursday for the great man himself. InB4 Soldier's rocket launcher made out of actual waste/rubbish materials from a junkyard.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Read the WAR! comic, I think that's where he got the materials to make his gear :P

Also, its Almost Thur here, where's Wed update? D: I've got my metal stocked up for the release so I can make the gear ASAP. :3

Popoto.~<3

It's probably for a short amount of time.