[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing Spy lately and went an amazing game today where I got about 6 dominations at once and was just plain nuking people all over the place.

Also played an organized PUG earlier this week, I hard carried at top the whole match.

At about 278 hours currently played as Spy.

God I've been going crazy with name/description tags.

NSFW.

EDIT: Been messing around with replay. After a finally finding a server with replay enabled, and managing to deal with the lag, I came up with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7v7_1m8Etg

Actually viewing it from YouTube would be a huge help for me, as I need the views for the hat. :3

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Dunno, I never play turbine.

But the best time to stab on payload(as red) is when your team is getting owned by like five heavies on the cart.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Your Eternal Reward is the best for payload when you're on defence. I've had a medic heal me three different times as I was becoming the other people on the cart. He seemed oblivious to the fact that I was morphing.

Demoman is hard.

Not even joking. Can't for the life of me get the hang of where pipes go - I can only seem to hit them at close or extremely long range. Loch-n-Load is a lot easier to aim, but I always feel really cheap when I use it. Actually, I feel cheap when I play any explosive-based class. I would like to actually be passable at soldier or demoman, but I get disheartened when I bottom frag and play scout the next game.

Ambossador spy is simply the best class to play in public servers. It's so much better than the normal revolver simply because it doesn't spread in stupid directions if you time it properly. You've got the headshot ability to defend yourself against scouts, backstabs to take out people who are unobservant and cloaking to grief snipers with. What more could you ever want? :3

I think demoman is the class with the biggest learning curve (although soldier and scout are close). I love demo though, I'm not great at it but I'm getting better, and I can usually be pretty effective.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Ambossador spy is simply the best class to play in public servers. It's so much better than the normal revolver simply because it doesn't spread in stupid directions if you time it properly. You've got the headshot ability to defend yourself against scouts, backstabs to take out people who are unobservant and cloaking to grief snipers with. What more could you ever want? :3

You clearly have no idea how powerful the default revolver is.

You clearly have no idea how powerful the default revolver is.

I do, but I'm not complaining about its power - "it doesn't spread in stupid directions" - in that regard, the ambassador is a lot better because it actually shoots where you aim instead of, you know, hitting one shot out of 3 even though I'm aiming at them. With no spread, there's no reason not to use the revolver. But with the spread in pubs, the ambassador feels a lot more solid and predictable.

And yeah, demo takes quite a lot of brain to make up for missing pipes. Getting good at demo is advisable because the damage output is incredible and one good demo can be a massive factor in a push or defending a cap.

I <3 the ambassador. Two quick shots to a sniper's head = take that razorback!

:cry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I <3 the ambassador. Two quick shots to a sniper's head = take that razorback!

This. A thousand times, this. God I love it, 'cause they never know what's happened until they're already dead. It's also brilliant for sniping teleports when I can't be bothered to Spy properly. I just lounge around with the C&D, snipe teleports and backstab randomers.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png