Jaziek

[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

How I get most of my kills - Play as soldier on 2fort. Rocket jump surprise attacks on enemy battlements = dead snipers.

ya, i r nub

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

How I get most of my kills - Play as soldier on 2fort. Rocket jump surprise attacks on enemy battlements = dead snipers.

ya, i r nub

2fort's snipers tend to be idiots. If they can't shoot it, it doesn't exist. For bonus fun, rush down the middle ramp as a scout, most likely dodging one or two sniper shots on the way, and watch as none of them notice you shotgunning them from the side one by one.

Ambotting sniper on 2fort today. I made him rage quit as a Demo for blowing him up all the time without being in line of fire >:3

Popoto.~<3

Or those highly concentrated snipers who stare down their scope for half of the match.

*puff of fire*

*switches to axtingisher*

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

yeah but EVERYONE knew he was aimbotting, including his team.

Today: I traded my Mongolian hat (First hat I've crafted yesti) + Horrific Headspiltter (from a crate) to someone who traded me the Grenadiers Softcap. I HAS A FULL SET! All I need now is to hunt down description and name tags to make it a lol'worthy set :3

Popoto.~<3

Or those highly concentrated snipers who stare down their scope for half of the match.

*puff of fire*

*jarate that nulls your fire crit and covers you in piss*

*bushwacka crit*

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

*puff of fire*

*airblast back*

*bushwacka crit missed*

*shotguned*

But truthfully if you're zoomed in I'll do it so fast you wouldn't have time to react.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

*puff of fire*

*airblast back*

*bushwacka crit missed*

*shotguned*

But truthfully if you're zoomed in I'll do it so fast you wouldn't have time to react.

Or I nullify the entire tactic at once by frontline quick-sniping with the rest of the team. Good luck getting near me without dying. And if you are in front of me, you will take 150 damage unless you're lucky or I royally screw up. And I jarate the feet, so airblasting does jack. At least you know about airblasting.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

One word: Gentlemen.

Snipers are my favorite class - they practically have to stand still for at least a fraction of a second to get a kill. Heavies and soldiers are pretty good too.

Seriously, snipers on 2fort are essentially a free YER disguise.

*puff of fire*

*airblast back*

*bushwacka crit missed*

*shotguned*

Or I nullify the entire tactic at once by frontline quick-sniping with the rest of the team. Good luck getting near me without dying. And if you are in front of me, you will take 150 damage unless you're lucky or I royally screw up. And I jarate the feet, so airblasting does jack. At least you know about airblasting.

Remember the original situation sir.

"highly concentrated snipers who stare down their scope for half of the match."

Your average, noob sniper.

siggy3s.jpg

*puff of fire*

*airblast back*

*bushwacka crit missed*

*shotguned*

Remember the original situation sir.

"highly concentrated snipers who stare down their scope for half of the match."

Your average, noob sniper.

Point taken. But yes, most snipers are terrible. Opposite of that is this little gem:

Just played on the Saxton Hale mod. Its really fun tbh, Beat the crap out of 31 players as Saxton. >:3

Popoto.~<3

Just played on the Saxton Hale mod. Its really fun tbh, Beat the crap out of 31 players as Saxton. >:3

Hah, my friend told me about those. I wanna try one now. :razz:

siggy3s.jpg

Double posting for the sakes of bumping. I'm ashamed this thread got to the second page.

I haven't played TF2 in a few weeks now, so I'm rusty as hell...except on sniper, where I was dominating on Well. One instance, I headshoted a demoman (-150 health) a second before he sticky jumped. Needless to say, we know where his remaining 25 hp went. :mrgreen:

siggy3s.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6931/

Holy [bleep]ing [cabbage]. Too bad I didn't care about buying any of this stuff anyways. Also, Portal 2 for $50? Fat chance. I'll just wait until their next sale when they offer it for $2.50.

How very quiant. I've suddenly become really good with the Spy. I mean, I've played as him for 2 years, but I could never be good at Spying because of my terrible Wi-Fi connection.

TBH, I'm only good because I sold my Fez and gave up with that pathetic excuse for a Spy set. I mean, it looks nice, but it changes the Spy into something he shouldn't be - a class that runs in and tries for a kill. Spies are supposed to lurk in the shadows, disguised, etc. Not run around and hope for the 1st kill to set it all in motion >_<

And ^

JESUS CHRIST. £40 for ALL of those games?!?

NOW I REGRET SPENDING THAT £26 ON PORTAL WHEN I COULD'VE GOT THAT INSTEAD ;_;

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Haven't played in a few weeks or so. Games end up being the same thing each time, more or less... Though sticking to the same two servers may have something to do with that.

That, and the teams in public games are [cabbage] when it comes to teamwork, or even common sense like not being a sniper when you're on offense and there are three others in the class already. Very rarely are the teams evenly matched in regards to skill, as well.

That, and the teams in public games are [cabbage] when it comes to teamwork, or even common sense like not being a sniper when you're on offense and there are three others in the class already. Very rarely are the teams evenly matched in regards to skill, as well.

It is a game after all. :wink:

siggy3s.jpg

It is a game after all. :wink:

Besides, everyone knows the all sniper strategy offers guaranteed victory.

Although, the all medic strategy on defense can negate that.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

^An all Spy game on either or both sides is tons of fun.

Recently I've been doing some aggressive sniping. It's enjoyable, but I'm never sure if I should be fiddling around with my mouse sensitivity.

How very quiant. I've suddenly become really good with the Spy. I mean, I've played as him for 2 years, but I could never be good at Spying because of my terrible Wi-Fi connection.

TBH, I'm only good because I sold my Fez and gave up with that pathetic excuse for a Spy set. I mean, it looks nice, but it changes the Spy into something he shouldn't be - a class that runs in and tries for a kill. Spies are supposed to lurk in the shadows, disguised, etc. Not run around and hope for the 1st kill to set it all in motion >_<

Are you criticizing the YER? The two effective setups I've seen for spies are YER+IW and Knife+DR. I use YER, and it seems more skill-based to me because you don't just activate DR and run away after a couple kills.

Haven't played in a few weeks or so. Games end up being the same thing each time, more or less... Though sticking to the same two servers may have something to do with that.

You're just on the wrong server when it comes to teamwork. The main server I play on has enough clan members that anyone without enough common sense to not stack classes ragequits eventually anyways. There are also limits on some classes, I think.

It's probably just me. I don't like the YER, mainly cause every time I have the best opportunity to get a backstab I lag out and explode. With the normal Spy set, I can at least disguise and blend in. And it's lovely getting 5 backstabs in a row on Turbine when the opposite is pushing into your base. Pretty hard to do with YER considering the amount of Sentries everywhere >x<

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

The best use of YER:

Have a scout dash behind lines. Backstab heavy being healed by 98%-uber'ed medic while he looks at the scout. Medic turns around, sees you as his heavy, ubercharges.

High fives, claps, and laughs result.

siggy3s.jpg

Alternately, if you feel like pissing off an entire server, get a medic friend to join the other team and heal/uber you. Nobody suspects a disguised spy who's being healed, and the ubers continue when you un-disguise as long as the medic doesn't click away.

By the way, the Reddit Midwest (US) server at 8.9.4.114:27015 is heavenly - I'm in MA (on the east coast) and it runs better than my normal server, even in chaotic situations. Plus, they've got some crazy custom maps in the nomination rotation. Today I played this map where it's in medieval mode, and it's a 9 by 9 grid with doors seperating each square which open and close periodically, and a KOTH control point in the center. It was crazily fun, and not laggy at all.

I sometimes throw YER on once I make the enemy team absurdly paranoid.

Been getting back into Spy the last couple days after learning more tricks of the trade mainly the legit way to Face-stab and improving my Stairs, Corners, Side Stabs.

Been topping teams non-stop so far.

76561198012301951.png

Finally, after like three months:

circlew.png

Least achieved achievement in the game (.9% of all players have it). 100% legit too.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti