[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the entire medic set, and I must say, I love it. The uber effect of the Quick Fix is definitely not as good for capping points or something, but it's hilariously fun to run around with a scout and just murder people. The overdose is also really nice, and I like it more than the normal one atm. The solemn vow is also awesome, and I can murder people in 2-3 hits with it usually, which is amazing to me.

Right now I'm trying to sell a grimm hatte for 4-5 refined (if anyone is interested, send me a pm on here or steam, my id atm is The Doctor) and I'm slowly trying to get more new weapons.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

You get it if you bought the game before it went F2P.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Meet the Medic was pretty hilarious and awesome, can't wait for Meet the Pyro.

One thing I do hate about the update is that the server browser is clogged with Valve servers.

"Oh don't be such a big baby. F2P games have great communities!"

"No they don't.""

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

"Oh don't be such a big baby. F2P games have great communities!"

"No they don't.""

Like TF2 had a great community in the first place.

I just crafted the new minigun.

And it is so deliciously overpowered.

I love it.

Tomislav is ridiculous, it's like a ninja Heavy that you can't hear coming anymore.

Still very disappointed with the Medic's set. I mean, it was Medic's update, with some other items to sweeten it up. Not another Soldier update with Meet the Medic and awful weapons on the side. But oh well :V

Going to buy myself a Meet the Medic taunt, it's beautiful :thumbup:

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Is the Winger worth crafting over the Shortstop? I already have the Atomizer, which I think was worth the sandman and atomic punch.

EDIT: Also do crates have any trading value? I'm not going to buy a key.

Rocco, I have the Winger for any other new weapon if you want.

qTLQRuS.png

I'm in love with the Quick-Fix right now. As long as you're good at dodging bullets while ubering it's insane. :thumbsup:

It's also nice being able to heal multiple people quickly rather than just one heavy the entire time.

Selling Market Gardener, soldiers new melee.

Nevermind, too late.

Got the Atomizer (Scout's bat) and soldier's new shotgun: loving them both.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Tomislav is ridiculous, it's like a ninja Heavy that you can't hear coming anymore.

Still very disappointed with the Medic's set. I mean, it was Medic's update, with some other items to sweeten it up. Not another Soldier update with Meet the Medic and awful weapons on the side. But oh well :V

Going to buy myself a Meet the Medic taunt, it's beautiful :thumbup:

It's not a medic update, it's a MTT video update.

Holy [cabbage] I just went to the TF2 steam forums, remind me never to go back. Never have I seen such whining. My god.

Steam forum is full of whiners. Go to any of the game subforums just after an update and see what I mean.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

If anyone is interested in a strange eyelander or a fancy fedora, PM me on here and we can talk about trading. I'll take either metal or hats.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)