[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Spawncamping can be a vital tool for Spies, especially Saharan ones. Unfortunately, 100% of the time it's Soldiers and Pyro's spamming the spawn on certain maps (Turdbine, etc) so it's horrible.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFFFFFFF

Finally got back into the groove with Spy, racked up 40 pts in 10mins, landed the PERFECT kill on a Engie, BUT THE SERVER DIDN'T HAVE REPLAY ENABLED!

:(

EDIT: I think I know why I've sucked at Spy. ever since Uber Update, 32 man servers have been intensely laggy. That plus my not-so-stable connection (and a [bleep]TON of pyros) might have something to do with it.

Popoto.~<3

Now that I've started using Invis watch again, and I cought a YER to become premium, I've started to have a great time with spy.

Yesterday I got my very first amazing spy spree: In the 2 fort inteligence room, on the outside area, there were 2 engies and a pyro completely set up. I managed to get behind the pyro where the sentries and the engies couldnt see me (I didn't backstabed anyone at the time), and backstabbed it to get the disguise. Then, I started pondering a bit on what the hell would I do next. Suddenly, the Engies started using the guitar emote on each other, standing perfectly still one in front of the other, repeating it over again. Stabbed them both, destroyed the sentries and capp'd the inteligence <3:.

Also, is anyone here up for some trading? I'd love a degreaser and an axtinguisher, and I have a couple of Uber Update stuff to trade.

Now that I've started using Invis watch again, and I cought a YER to become premium, I've started to have a great time with spy.

Yesterday I got my very first amazing spy spree: In the 2 fort inteligence room, on the outside area, there were 2 engies and a pyro completely set up. I managed to get behind the pyro where the sentries and the engies couldnt see me (I didn't backstabed anyone at the time), and backstabbed it to get the disguise. Then, I started pondering a bit on what the hell would I do next. Suddenly, the Engies started using the guitar emote on each other, standing perfectly still one in front of the other, repeating it over again. Stabbed them both, destroyed the sentries and capp'd the inteligence <3:.

Also, is anyone here up for some trading? I'd love a degreaser and an axtinguisher, and I have a couple of Uber Update stuff to trade.

I've got a degreaser I'm not using.

Fancy vs Nasty?

Also there's a Steakpunk Pyro contest on fpsbanana. Might be a pyro update in the future.

I also had the best idea for a Pyro set, Ill write it up soon.

Popoto.~<3

I think it's the giutar + bass riffs, but that song reminds me of Halloween.

It really strikes that vibe.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hey! So is mine! Oh Marvin Gaye, you amazing singer (not really).

Also, I was checking out to see what my favourite Hat/Misc combo for the Spy would look if I added in my beloved Made Man...

hot.png

I cannot wait for two misc slots.

White Charmers with purple energy+Party phantom with green energy for a white energy combo

whitefezphantom2.th.png

+White spy suit= :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

God dangit, you know one thing I hate when I play Engy? When you are the only one at first and manage to keep your nest/teleport alive and well, managing to support and help the team, only for 3-4 new players who aren't doing much change to Engy and start making their own nest.... right next to mine. Seriously, what the hell? I try to tell them to at least move the sentry to another place, but they always go something like this "Oh, you only want that so you can have more kills and points and leave mewith nothing Huuur".

Then, as I move my nest to another place, since if they don't change I might aswell do so, and I end up having them following me with a gigantic cluster[bleep] of sentries, leaving our base without anything (in the case of CP or CtF) / not covering alternative points (D/A and payload). I once had 3 engies following me from our base in 2fort to the haystack area of the clu base. Hey genious, if we are all here, no one's at the base.

In other news: I'm starting to love YER. It is tricky to elarn at first, but getting chainstabs or an oppoennt medic healing you and maybe even ubering after you backstabebd their heavy is priceless.

MEDALSMEDALSMEDALS.

Seems there's going to be a competition soon, found these in the TF2 item list for "Highlander" as well as a Snipers mask which is probably for a game promo soon.

and "Weeny Dog Medal"

2w5mwlc.jpg

If its not for a special competition of which only Americans or 20 people can get, this just replaced my hunt for a Manne medal.

EDIT: this is BS. Its for competitive players in Europe. AUSTRALIANS VALVE! WE EXIST!

Popoto.~<3

EDIT: this is BS. Its for competitive players in Europe. AUSTRALIANS VALVE! WE EXIST!

it's not bs. we've been waiting on these for ages

valve gives you pubs everything and you complain about some [cabbage]ty medals for comp players? gg

Im complaining that they've never once supported the ONLY Competitive Aussie groups but will support Europe and America only.

And im pretty sure EVERYONE has pubs everything.

Popoto.~<3

You have all the Australium. It's probably a fair trade.

We can't smoke or wear it, and it's not an ingredient in beer, it's useless to us.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!