[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill boss, same player(s) hoard the gift drops, everyone gets mad. Feels like last year to me, Im kinda pissed the outfits are locked to Halloween/Full Moon.

For some reason people are paying ridiculously high prices for the items too.

A paper hat and some stupid eyeball?

People are getting their nickers in knots over these items?

*sigh*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I actually think the paper hat is a great hat, it looks amazing on scout and sniper, on the other it's kinda meh, but hey, it's free!

And I hate the monoculous, it's tha same as the pumpkin, just bigger and less detailed.

And a note on the bombonicon, it really screws up spies, since they gib people with every backstab, even with the YER.

Anyone want to sell me a Bills hat for 6 keys? I'm trying to get my friend one for his birthday. Also looking for lime green paint, whatever that may cost.

Yeah I do, I think there's still a like to my profile in my sig. Add me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Or save it sibnce price'll probably go up and THEN sell it! :thumbsup:

Or of course just use the $500 to buy 100 Mann Co. Crate keys.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Christ dude. Why don't you sell it for real money? That is like $500 or something insane like that...

$500 for pixels and polygons?

3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Christ dude. Why don't you sell it for real money? That is like $500 or something insane like that...

$500 for pixels and polygons?

3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

I found my new lottery game. :thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Problem is, I wont get a lock on what its currency is worth, and at the same time Difficult to trust some buyers due to alot of unusual scamming lately. If its quite high I might consider selling for cash and use Ryan as the middle man because I know if he runs off with it I'll hunt him down and I know where he lives, which he wouldn't. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

HOLY GOD YES DSJKGAFHDHDH

I bought premium and got 2 keys.

Firstc rate-> Strange equalizer.

Second Crate-> Unusual Professional's panama w/ Cauldron Bubbles

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Edit:

375778_288458574510778_100000399144630_1035758_1054756291_n.jpg

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

The hilareous part is that I'm normally really unlucky with gambling, too. :shock:

So, have any estimates on how much this is worth/ how I can find out?

[/hide]