[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Downloading not from Steam. Man, it's going to be a whole new world. Hopefully one with more backburner.

BB sucks.

Of course I have no experience, but from what I've read it does the same damage as the regular flamethrower, same damage rate, ammo, etc. but with the back crits. The only thing lacking appears to be the compressed air blast, and right now I'm used to playing without it anyway. Obviously that will have changed by the time I unlocked it, but I'm still not crippled without it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloading not from Steam. Man, it's going to be a whole new world. Hopefully one with more backburner.

BB sucks.

Of course I have no experience, but from what I've read it does the same damage as the regular flamethrower, same damage rate, ammo, etc. but with the back crits. The only thing lacking appears to be the compressed air blast, and right now I'm used to playing without it anyway. Obviously that will have changed by the time I unlocked it, but I'm still not crippled without it.

BB pyros are way easier to kill. Even a crappy soldier will destroy a BB pyro since they basically have no defence against projectiles, not to mention that the airblast lets you do way more stuff, like juggling ubers.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Actually, backburner is pretty excellent if you can manage to go ninja pyro behind enemy lines.

Yeah but that's a fairly rare occurrence. Having rockets, ubers, and nades shot at you is much more common.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Yea, I have found that it's great for ber juggling. Also, just unlocked my flaregun. Last achievement for the milestone was OMGWTFBBQ. I think the pyro knew what I was trying, and one of them did kill me, but I had the last laugh there :lol:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Yea, I have found that it's great for ber juggling. Also, just unlocked my flaregun. Last achievement for the milestone was OMGWTFBBQ. I think the pyro knew what I was trying, and one of them did kill me, but I had the last laugh there :lol:

What's your steam name?

jjroxlu7.jpg

Spleentacular.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I added you lenin. My name is olbritishchap(well right now its Eak : Prophet of (male genitalia).(long story) but its usually olbritishchap. We need to have a tip it tf2 night and invade some pub \'

Oh, that's you. I got that and thought "who the hell is this freak? Do I know it?". But now that's cleared up.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I added you.

Goaliekid.

Or InsanityV2, I still don't know which name is the friends one. Is it the one that I can change?

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I added you lenin. My name is olbritishchap(well right now its Eak : Prophet of (male genitalia).(long story) but its usually olbritishchap. We need to have a tip it tf2 night and invade some pub \'

Oh, that's you. I got that and thought "who the hell is this freak? Do I know it?". But now that's cleared up.

Yeah and I'm skullshatterer/JJ, so accept my invite already XD.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I added you.

Goaliekid.

Or InsanityV2, I still don't know which name is the friends one. Is it the one that I can change?

People will see you as whatever you change it to.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Got my backburner. I enjoy it. I was never good with the reflector blast, most of my Hot Potato achievement came from deflected stickies anyway.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Got my backburner. I enjoy it. I was never good with the reflector blast, most of my Hot Potato achievement came from deflected stickies anyway.

The back burner is nice, especially if they run away to get away from you.

It's not nice when the soldier that you were burning gibs you because you have no defense against his rockets.

Most fun you will ever have with the air blast is the final point, E, on Steel. Don't ask, just go there.

jjroxlu7.jpg

It's not nice when the soldier that you were burning gibs you because you have no defense against his rockets.

Most fun you will ever have with the air blast is the final point, E, on Steel. Don't ask, just go there.

Is that the one where you can stand below a bridge and blast people into the abyss? Or is that Turbine?

Edit- Axetinguisher unlocked.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Heal people. D:

I have. No avail.

I only have 4 Medic achievements:

Quadruple bypass

Truama Queen

Surgical Prep

Midwife Crisis

Achievements servers or luck.

Is that the one where you can stand below a bridge and blast people into the abyss? Or is that Turbine?

Edit- Axetinguisher unlocked.

Yup, that's the one.

jjroxlu7.jpg