Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow 9 kills without dogs.

Mostly stabs.

I had most kills in this game - but all other team used scoped springfields to snipe, and didnt change to a handgun for close lmao.

Is it just me or does everyone hate cliffside or something?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I've never actually used the bomb squad, what does it do exactly. Does it make the other teams charges have their sides flag appear over it, like friend betties do?

When you get close to an opponent's betty, a skull will show up where it is.

I've never actually used the bomb squad, what does it do exactly. Does it make the other teams charges have their sides flag appear over it, like friend betties do?

Ahh thank you. I can see how that would be useful. But I prefer my Bandolier (the double ammo capacity one) It lets me keep my silencer as long as possible without having to change weapons.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Ahh thank you. I can see how that would be useful. But I prefer my Bandolier (the double ammo capacity one) It lets me keep my silencer as long as possible without having to change weapons.

Yeah, I used to use that, but I got frustrated with well-placed bettys ending my streaks.

Yeah, I used to use that, but I got frustrated with well-placed bettys ending my streaks.

GL David, using MP40 and walther bomb squad, sticky bomb and gas

Wow I suck and you're just wow.

Thanks. This is my first time really playing a shooter against other people, just stick with it. I didn't really get "good" until level 50 and above. The hardest part (in my opinion) was getting used to the maps and where people tend to be. Also how to shoot accurately while moving helps a lot.

Why'd you leave david :(

I think I got kicked out of the room if that's what you're talking about. It's 11:30PM here too, and I got school tomorrow.

Lol.

Loling at his classes?

Yeah me to.

The STG-44 one is actually pretty good. I know, it surprised me too. But with the scope, I can camp and do some short range sniping, but because of bandolier and sleight of hands if someone barges into my sniping spot I'm not autoatically screwed.

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

I haven't tried DP-28 with 2X Molotovs, Gas Mask and Iron Lungs but I know it fails.
mgssteelwarol7.png

Lol.

Loling at his classes?

Yeah me to.

The STG-44 one is actually pretty good. I know, it surprised me too. But with the scope, I can camp and do some short range sniping, but because of bandolier and sleight of hands if someone barges into my sniping spot I'm not autoatically screwed.

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

I haven't tried DP-28 with 2X Molotovs, Gas Mask and Iron Lungs but I know it fails.

DP is actually a very good gun, with stopping power it is a 2 hit kill on chest.. but gas mask isn't to good tbh

yay, got my sniper scope \' \' \' its the best sniper imo, very very fast ROF and reload, and quite accurate

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

^ Only time I snipe is when I pick up someone else's sniper. :|

I'm too impatient to camp, so I just stick with my run 'n gun with the mp40. Any sub machine gun works with the way I play except the ppsh (too weak). I tried using the browning before I prestiged and it's pretty good too with my playing style.

^ Only time I snipe is when I pick up someone else's sniper. :|

I'm too impatient to camp, so I just stick with my run 'n gun with the mp40. Any sub machine gun works with the way I play except the ppsh (too weak). I tried using the browning before I prestiged and it's pretty good too with my playing style.

i love brownings, i can even snipe bad snipers with em :P

i normaly dont snipe, but just feel like trying it and getting better cause atm i suck at sniping :oops:

ppsh makes up its weakness for the rof, unless you spray and pray

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

4296-7741-0288

I've added everyone on pages 31/now.(Me Me, Ramp, roccodog, Ray Oxide, and kcdragon)

And db, I was wondering how many people used that strategy, went 50-7 in the courtyard today using it.

I'm level 52 atm, 1st prestige. I play a lot, so you'll see me a lot. My name is [sT]Goat, as I'm in a Wii clan. 1.02 k/d ratio(sucks [wagon], only because of when i first got the game.) Best places: Dome/Courtyard. Biggest streak:29

Hope to play with you all!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

For some reason when I try to join your party it always says "This session is no longer available". Don't think I'm trying to avoid you. ;)

Goat, got an extra spot in your clan? I was looking for one, and it would be nice to join one where I already know somebody in it.

Also, are the leaderboards down for anyone else or just me?

For some reason when I try to join your party it always says "This session is no longer available". Don't think I'm trying to avoid you. ;)

Goat, got an extra spot in your clan? I was looking for one, and it would be nice to join one where I already know somebody in it.

Also, are the leaderboards down for anyone else or just me?

Leaderboards are down for me too. And damn, I hate invite problems. As far as the clan goes, I'll PM you.

By the way, you're very good at this game... got me beat by far. Also, anyone with 2/1 K/D ratio is amazing.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Not to brag, but realistically, it should be higher. When I started off, I was so bad that I was < 1 until around I prestiged. Takes awhile to raise it back up.

As you could see, mine should be around 1.5-1.7. (It is like 1.03 now :oops: ) When I was getting to 65, I just just getting as many kills as i could, not caring about deaths. I'd get 20 kills, and die 25. I'm still a bit too aggressive, but I'm calming down. I've only had the game 15 days. :P

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I dont see why people should lol at other peoples classes.

I, for one, am only good with Gehwers*, Garands, and Trenches so far, even though I have all submachine and machine guns, plus the ones I named on marksman 1. My favourite gun now is either the 100 or still the trench :P

I'm on now if anyone wants to team, not fight. I suck, and need to improve, so vsing you guys will make me suck more cause i wont get a kill >.>

EDIT: I just want a flamethrower so much, just so I can be a total noob to the 5 noobs in one spot waiting for people to go to them -.-

EDIT2: Lol @ team I joined about 1 min to end of game 740-350, they were losing, I was like WTF (at the points) 2 seconds after i picked my class I got killed and they score-won.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I love type 100. Not sure how many kills I've had with it so far, but I think it's probably over 500. Box mag, steady aim and stopping power with that gun pwns just about anything else at close range. Plus I can get 4 kills reliably without reloading.

Also love the PTRS, on roundhouse ground war. That and upheaval are seemingly the only maps I've played recently. On roundhouse, the bridge looks directly into the roundhouse, so It's pretty good for sniping.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

The Type 100 is OK, but I still don't think it is good enough for one of my 6 class slots. My slots are... MP40(favorite), Gewehr(meh, its alright, will be replaced by Carbine during the short time I'm 65), BAR(Good long ranged gun), Mosin-Nagant(Tried sniping, still fails), Thompson(Good gun, slightly inferior to MP40), PPSh-41(just there because I just got it, I'm starting to hate it. My perks are usually Bandolier(Betties if i'm sniping or camping), Stopping Power(I hate double tap) and Matyrdom(got +60 from this yesterday, free recon plane!

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg