Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

^I've gotten a shut out on ffa. ::'

How long are HQ games? I've seen some crazy scores on there. I agree that we need more game modes on Wii.

Ray Oxide, I don't know if you read this thread, but do you play on Wii? I just played a someone with that name. I was the level 59/60 named "David" dominating on the other team. :geek:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I do play by the wii, and wow, if you are the person who was destroying me, you're pretty good.

Half my problem is that I am used to killing computers in shooters, so they dont move around or hide, plus, my aiming is really bad, or my internet is screwy. :P

May I ask what you think about flamethrowers, and people who hide in spots aiming at the entrance waiting for people to come up? :P

Never actually met someone without knowing who they are on tip.it before; actually never met anyone from tip.it other than rs. >.>

BTW, anyone wanna tell me a few things please? (Wii if that matters)

Does getting onto a roof require a hack or a perk or what? I cant find a way up, ever.

And how the hell do level 28s and 12s get into boot camp? -.-

I dont need a siggy no moar.

At least on the Playstation 3, there's a little lag glitch where if a friend is in a game and sends you an invite, if you accept it, then leave the room you're attempting to join before you get in, when you back out to the lobby, the game will forget what level you are and unlock Boot Camp. As for other systems, I don't know.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

That is heaps unfair! :(

As for the other questions - anyone?

Updating my fail: I shot someone in the stomach around 2 metres from me with a trench and they didnt die :)

May I ask what you think about flamethrowers, and people who hide in spots aiming at the entrance waiting for people to come up?

I hate flamethrowers and rocket grenades with a passion. :wall:

Does getting onto a roof require a hack or a perk or what? I cant find a way up, ever.

Castle roof:

Makin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcdR1Zmy ... re=related

Most you just need to jump on terrain around you.

May I ask what you think about flamethrowers, and people who hide in spots aiming at the entrance waiting for people to come up?

I hate flamethrowers and rocket grenades with a passion. :wall:

Castle roof:

Makin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcdR1Zmy ... re=related

Most you just need to jump on terrain around you.

for castle roof, its realllly easy to kill them tbh

also for flamethrowers, i hatte the noobs who wait at entrances or just run up to you and try to flamethrower you or die and use the gernade-thingie to kill you

but if they just go around using it as a 2nd wep, for clearing out buildings and stuff, then thats ok with me, i didnt place my bettys right then :|

also im trying to get sniper scope for the m1 garand, heard its like a semi-automatic sniper rifle that moves less, so if anyone has it, is it worth it? cause its really hard to kill ppl with mg or smg's with it :?

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

^ 65 isn't easy nor hard to get, and the flamethrower makes even bad people get decent scores because they just spray it everywhere.

Unless you're going for a knife kill you have no reason to not be out of range of those flames

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I dislike Flamethrowers but everyone has a right to use them. I prefer to use a submachine gun and a suppresor to I am invisible on the radar. The camo perk helps as well. ;)

I prefer to use the shotguns, but too many people use smg's and mg's so I am forced at times to fall back on them. The trench gun owns during Dome FFA's. :D

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Riku, if some guy catches you around a corner with a flamethrower, you can't back out in time. They have a far range and go through walls too. :roll:

I dislike Flamethrowers but everyone has a right to use them. I prefer to use a submachine gun and a suppresor to I am invisible on the radar. The camo perk helps as well. ;)

I prefer to use the shotguns, but too many people use smg's and mg's so I am forced at times to fall back on them. The trench gun owns during Dome FFA's. :D

I like the trench gun a lot too, but they can cause a lot of problems for yourself if you miss. That's why I only pick them up off the ground.

I like the trench gun a lot too, but they can cause a lot of problems for yourself if you miss. That's why I only pick them up off the ground.

Yeah, I've been killed many times when my shots have missed. I like the grip so it gives me atleast a chance to kill them on the second or third shot.

also for flamethrowers, i hatte the noobs who wait at entrances or just run up to you and try to flamethrower you or die and use the gernade-thingie to kill you

but if they just go around using it as a 2nd wep, for clearing out buildings and stuff, then thats ok with me, i didnt place my bettys right then :|

also im trying to get sniper scope for the m1 garand, heard its like a semi-automatic sniper rifle that moves less, so if anyone has it, is it worth it? cause its really hard to kill ppl with mg or smg's with it :?

This reminds me of people that complain when you pray in Runescape, or when you eat. Seriously, they work hard to get flamethrowers, why wouldn't they use them for easy kills? 65 is not an easy level to get...

to say it like that would be wrong, more like giving a lvl 20 a upgrades godsword that hits 50's all the time at knife speed, and you have a bronze dagger :|

god the garand is sooo anoying killing ppl in close range, but good for med-range

got 100 kills so far, bayonet looks cool when stabbing :P

my main dislike is the noobs with rocket launchers.. one game i played the other team had 3 of 4 just using rocket launchers, then 1 sniper. 1 was good, other 2 jsut went suicide killing the target and themselfs at that close range... and lost because we don't get pts for suicides :|

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Imo you cant really say that people have a right to use flamethrowers. In the way that they do, its complete abuse. It kills in just 2 hits.

DOGS

DIE

IN 4+ COLT SHOTS

Dogs somehow kill you in 2.

Explain treyarch plz?

Anyway, whats a decent gun for learning? I usually use the springfield with a scope, or a trench.

EDIT: This game is so [bleep]ing unbalanced and unfair!

DOGS

ARTILLERY

FLAMETHROWERS

They even add people with over 60 of level into eachother teams so its like 3 lv20s vs 3lv 60s

Thats a load of [cabbage]

Imo you cant really say that people have a right to use flamethrowers. In the way that they do, its complete abuse. It kills in just 2 hits.

DOGS

DIE

IN 4+ COLT SHOTS

Dogs somehow kill you in 2.

Explain treyarch plz?

Anyway, whats a decent gun for learning? I usually use the springfield with a scope, or a trench.

The MP40 is my favorite ;)

Is there any advantage for completely all of the challenges for a weapon, or is it just the extra experience? Do you get like an ammo upgrade or damage increase?

Flamethrowers are not overpowered. Sure, they get annoying when people just spam the flames all over the place, but they are not unstoppable. Just throw a nade at them, and let lose some SMG fire to stave them off. Snipers should be able to pick them off before they reach you if you are in a defendable location, and betties are your best friend in regards to saving your but when your looking through the scope.

Ray, could I have your code. I want all of the Tip.it Wii players added, and I believe your the only one so far that I don't have.

Oh, and I'm not sure about the dogs. The colt is a pretty weak weapon, so that might be why the dogs don't die as fast. Your better off meleeing them as they jump towards you. Dogs getting 2 hits for a kill is the only way to make letting the dogs out be worth it. If everyone could kill them before they killed you, they would be worthless. I like how they have it, if you can get the 7 kill streak, be prepared to get a fair amount of kills afterward.

My code is: 206339873622

Not like im worth the time or anything.

And @ colt, its better than using a trench to kill dogs which basically do circles and are so hard to actually hit..

Everything is overpowered.

EDIT: This game is so [bleep] unbalanced and unfair!

DOGS

ARTILLERY

FLAMETHROWERS

They even add people with over 60 of level into eachother teams so its like 3 lv20s vs 3lv 60s

Thats a load of [cabbage]

Mine is 2020-4482-8833.

Whenever I hear the dogs, I find myself some high ground. I make sure there is only one way for the dogs to come up, and crouch down and wait. If one comes across me, it is dead before it makes its way up to me. If I don't feel like waiting, then I keep moving, and use a SMG as I said before to kill them. Just force the dogs to come at you head on and the trench gun should have no problem.

It may just be me, but the artillery isn't that good. Maybe it is because I suck at choosing the right locations, but a majority of the time I don't get any kills with it. Sometimes I will strike gold and get 3+ kills, but that is very rare. Dogs are devasting, and treat to unleash upon the battlefield, and I have yet to try a flamethrower, but you know my opinion on them from my previous posts.

Is there any advantage for completely all of the challenges for a weapon, or is it just the extra experience? Do you get like an ammo upgrade or damage increase?

Snipers should be able to pick them off before they reach you if you are in a defendable location, and betties are your best friend in regards to saving your but when your looking through the scope.

I wouldn't know about the challenges, the only weapon I got 150 head shots with was the MP40 (my favorite gun too).

Also, I wouldn't rely on teammates for anything, unless you actually know the person. There's been times where a teammate was facing me and I still manage to get knifed without my teammate taking a single shot.

Here's my most used class setup if anyone's curious:

Gun: MP40 (silencer) / Magnum

Grenades: Tank / Gas

Perks: Bomb squad, Stopping power, Steady aim

A strategy in case you guys don't know, wait to use dogs until you die. It'll get you started on another kill streak.

I cant use an SMG, I use a trench which takes that slot.

If we did actually 'fight' you'd probably get the achievements way too easy :lol:

I do that with dogs too, I'm beginning to know when to stab them, and usually high ground is controlled..

8 KILL STREAK KILLED BY A GRENADE DROPPER WHILE PRONE SO I COULDNT RUN PROPERLY LOL!!!

W00T

EDIT: [bleep] THAT JUST GLITCHED [bleep]ING EVERYWHERE HAD TO HAVE STABBED THE DUDE 10 TIMES ATLEAST AND I GET [bleep]ING KILLED

Snipers should be able to pick them off before they reach you if you are in a defendable location, and betties are your best friend in regards to saving your but when your looking through the scope.

I wouldn't know about the challenges, the only weapon I got 150 head shots with was the MP40 (my favorite gun too).

Also, I wouldn't rely on teammates for anything, unless you actually know the person. There's been times where a teammate was facing me and I still manage to get knifed without my teammate taking a single shot.

Here's my most used class setup if anyone's curious:

Gun: MP40 (silencer) / Magnum

Grenades: Tank / Gas

Perks: Bomb squad, Stopping power, Steady aim

A strategy in case you guys don't know, wait to use dogs until you die. It'll get you started on another kill streak.

When I referenced snipers, I meant when you yourself are a sniper. I meant that if you were sniping you would be able to pick off a player with a flamethrower before he managed to reach you (if you are a good sniper that is)

I've never actually used the bomb squad, what does it do exactly. Does it make the other teams charges have their sides flag appear over it, like friend betties do?

I cant use an SMG, I use a trench which takes that slot.

If we did actually 'fight' you'd probably get the achievements way too easy :lol:

I do that with dogs too, I'm beginning to know when to stab them, and usually high ground is controlled..

By high ground, I mean anything. Climb onto any structure you can, though it may give the opponent an easier target, you will be able to shoot the dogs far easier. You can hide yourself in the corner of a stage as well, it doesn't have to be the higher ground.

8 KILL STREAK KILLED BY A GRENADE DROPPER WHILE PRONE SO I COULDNT RUN PROPERLY LOL!!!

W00T

Congrats. Once you start getting the feel for the game, achieving high kill streaks becomes easier. :D