Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

lol search and destroy on the double weekend meant 100 exp a kill!

i got to lv 34 so far :) i like cod5 same as cod4 really and love the dogs, zombies and double barrel shotgun

i got to lv 261 on zombies :P

nice, i like my double barrel shotgun sawed off \' but flamethrowers better now :P

i like dogs alot more then helicopters, do more kills, harder to stop them (helicopters you hide in buildings, dogs they find you anyways)

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: It now shows my kill streak, but for some reason it's only 38. Definitely remember hitting 40.

And 999134fishy, I really hope your zombie level is a typo. :ohnoes:

i got to lv 34 so far :) i like cod5 same as cod4 really and love the dogs, zombies and double barrel shotgun

Scum like you make the leader boards a useless tool for those who play the game legitimately.

Scum like you make the leader boards a useless tool for those who play the game legitimately.

Hey there asshat it was obviously a typo. He meant 26.

Hey there asshat it was obviously a typo. He meant 26.

Until he corrects it, if it was indeed a typo my previous statement will stand.

They need to limit when you can join a match or something. I hate it when you join a match where there's less than 3 minutes left, your team's losing by over 300 points, and the other team has dogs out. Just happened three matches in a row. :boohoo:

They need to limit when you can join a match or something. I hate it when you join a match where there's less than 3 minutes left, your team's losing by over 300 points, and the other team has dogs out. Just happened three matches in a row. :boohoo:

Try joining, runnning to a captured point on HQ and the game ending before you even get near it (happened like 8-9 times) -.-

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I haven't played in about a month but last time I looked at the Zombie leaderboards there was some guy up to 2000. Probably even higher now. Treyarch need to wipe the leaderboards ASAP. Glitching scum need to be banned.

Exactly my point.

I have a Wii so there's no zombie mode, but are there really that many cheaters?

yes, i dont know any of the glitches in zombie mode but there are some glitches in the game (theyve been fixed now i think) like on downfall you can get under the map and shoot people from there

i saw about 3 people trying to do it, they were jumping up and down facing a wall, so i just shot them with my tanks main gun, ez 3 kills

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I'm not sure which roof your talking about, but in general I don't find that to be cheating. I've found that the people that go on roofs are generally less skilled than others, so they're not too much of a risk after you spot them.

i jsut hate snipers on the roof of that 1 house in makin, you cant kill em either :S

You can shoot through the roof from the outside...

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I wish my tv was fixed, I miss playing with Homer and Friction on zombie mode.... "Don't kill him, he just wants a hug!" :P

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

i jsut hate snipers on the roof of that 1 house in makin, you cant kill em either :S

You can shoot through the roof from the outside...

dosnt work if they do it right, then that can hide in roof and shoot

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

I have never seen anyone reach 100+ kills on cod5 yet (360 version), Come to think of it i rarely have sen 70+ on dome/courtyard...

AND THEN I DID THIS. <3:<3:<3:

35ksrdg.jpg

Best game of dome ever (favorite map normally hit 60-80 kills). PS - 70-20 on Hanger the game before .

I am terribly sorry for the bad picture quality but it reads 102 kills 23 deaths and 14 assists.

My KD ratio is 1.45 :oops:

:thumbsup:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

What do the badges next to your level indicate. Like in the pic above, the yellow and blue ones to the right of his level.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

no clue how hard it is on hq :oops: i can only do team deathmatch/free for all :x need more stuff on wii tbh :pray:

anyways my record on dome was like 50 kills in team deathmatch, dogs own on that map :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png