Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing the boot camp glitch is highly pathetic and apparently there are people who vid the people who abuse that and put them on some.. thing to show how lamely pathetic they are.

It's very low.

Playing campaign a bit now lol

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Ok, don't hate on this...but is it only me, or is meme the only dude on cod;waw.

I see him when i come from school, after dinner, and when i woke up around 5 am he's still there >_<.

Jesus christ, don't you go to sleep, or school, or work, or anything :wall:

why did i went on 5 am? well i couldnt go back to sleep....and it was an hour away from my alarm anyway!

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Ok, don't hate on this...but is it only me, or is meme the only dude on cod;waw.

I see him when i come from school, after dinner, and when i woke up around 5 am he's still there >_<.

Jesus christ, don't you go to sleep, or school, or work, or anything :wall:

why did i went on 5 am? well i couldnt go back to sleep....and it was an hour away from my alarm anyway!

oh lol.. I just leave game running, so shows im on but im not actually playing.. :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I've fallen in love with Hardcore. I do so much better without a minimap, and camouflage.

I only go to Core to play Capture the Flag and occasionally Ground War.

I dont find camo to be useful in Core. I might try to get used to it again, and make a sniping (overkill) with PTRS and a Garand as close combat. Rifle grenades and stopping power maybe, or something else.

Apparently in hardcore, PTRS kills in a shot to the toe..

It should do that Normally, considering that it's an anti tank rifle.

Yeah. Treyarch couldve thought about a different "sniper rifle" (or bolt action) to put in that spot.

It should do that Normally, considering that it's an anti tank rifle.

Yeah. Treyarch couldve thought about a different "sniper rifle" (or bolt action) to put in that spot.

In core, It takes 2+ shots if you hit anyone outside of the torso or head area. Kar98 is a one shot kill pretty much anywhere :thumbsup:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Blowtorch and corkscrew is soooooooo hard on vetrean -.- I took 20 min just to get to first cheakpoint.. then the mg is on you and when you throw a smoke you get spam nad'ed :wall: :wall:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I had alot of trouble with BT&CS, on the lowest level :lol:

Granted, it was my first FPS, and within 10 days or so.

Stopping power > double tap tbh.

Box ammo is for noobs 'course. ;)

MP40 stealth is nice though. Something powerful in a stealth set is pretty awesome.

Still using the Kar98k for Sniping. I've decided to use an overkill set on Dome and courtyard. (Trying something like original weapon being a DB Shotgun, or a B.A.R, and a PTRS for sniping. It's pretty cool. Sometimes you need to clear out the campers on the building, and sometimes you need to camp there yourself. :P

Stopping power > double tap tbh.

Box ammo is for noobs 'course. ;)

MP40 stealth is nice though. Something powerful in a stealth set is pretty awesome.

Still using the Kar98k for Sniping. I've decided to use an overkill set on Dome and courtyard. (Trying something like original weapon being a DB Shotgun, or a B.A.R, and a PTRS for sniping. It's pretty cool. Sometimes you need to clear out the campers on the building, and sometimes you need to camp there yourself. :P

Stopping Power is for noobs. Atleast Double Tap has some sort of drawback to it like all perks should.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I was kidding about the MP40, that setup is for narbs. I just wanted 2,000th post. :P

I know.

Stopping Power is for noobs. Atleast Double Tap has some sort of drawback to it like all perks should.

All perk 2s waste Camoflague except camoflague.

And then camoflague wastes stopping power.

They are the 2 best

Thats why I have Overkill and an MG with my Garand. I dont snipe on Hardcore. I find it useless, plus, the pro-ness of my sniping relies on me watching not just the obvious spots people camp, but the minimap, for other snipers.

In hardcore you can use any sniper rifle, even Springfield to the leg and kill them without Stopping power like you need in Core, which means you can be a camouflaged sniper....

In hardcore you can use any sniper rifle, even Springfield to the leg and kill them without Stopping power like you need in Core, which means you can be a camouflaged sniper....

But he uses Overkill on his sniper so he can have an easier time changing locations.... Which would be useless to have in hardcore because the magnum kills in 1 shot. So Stopping Power and Overkill are a waste of a Perk 2 in hardcore.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I use rifle grenades with my M1 Garand / MG set.

I never ever ever ever ever snipe without camo.

Even in hardcore - however useless it may seem, I need my protection