Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Mm, I'm against automatics in Hardcore. But im ok with them in Normal TDM, except for the MP40, for neebs.(I am still entitled to my own opinion..)

I'm staying on normal TDM. It's too fun. Hardcore is just, bam, dead. It gets annoying at times. Especially for a sniper.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mm, I'm against automatics in Hardcore. But im ok with them in Normal TDM, except for the MP40, for neebs.(I am still entitled to my own opinion..)

I'm staying on normal TDM. It's too fun. Hardcore is just, bam, dead. It gets annoying at times. Especially for a sniper.

I play on Ground War, 18 people team death matches and 18 people wars.

The only thing different is you get 5 points for killing someone in 18 person wars, but you still get 10 points in 18 person team deathmatches.

More people to snipe. :twisted:

I play on Ground War, 18 people team death matches and 18 people wars.

The only thing different is you get 5 points for killing someone in 18 person wars, but you still get 10 points in 18 person team deathmatches.

More people to snipe. :twisted:

wii only has:

Hardcore

-TDM

-FFA

-Survival (epic waste of time.. 10 min to kill 4 campers on other team and joining games is just a fail...)

Normal

-Boot camp (lvl 1-8)

-TDM

-FFA

not much of a choice... all modes use 8 ppl max, I really wish we could play with more then 8 ppl...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Not when you snipe -.-

4 people camping is bad enough, and when your team is camping and you run out you get raped by 4 people spraying T100s and MP40s.

There should be a game mode that gives you 24 hrs. play time starting at 12:01 that morning, and the final would be at 12:00 that night. Whoever had the best score wins, and any number of people could join. (Would have to be non-HC).

SUBMIT THAT IDEA SOMEHOW TO TREYARCH/IW NAO!

There should be a game mode that gives you 24 hrs. play time starting at 12:01 that morning, and the final would be at 12:00 that night. Whoever had the best score wins, and any number of people could join. (Would have to be non-HC).

it would have to be a giant map... like REALLY REALLY REALLY EPICLY BIG

lol imagin dogs with that... 12k kills pls? :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

it would have to be a giant map... like REALLY REALLY REALLY EPICLY BIG

lol imagin dogs with that... 12k kills pls? :P

And it would have to be bought for $9.95 so they have some motivation to design this and support it.

K guys. You can discuss the differences between versions of Call of Duty: World at War, but that does not mean you can discuss the different systems.

Lionheart_0

Edit: I was referring to 'this system is stupid because of X reason' type discussion.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

K guys. You can discuss the differences between versions of Call of Duty: World at War, but that does not mean you can discuss the different systems.

Lionheart_0

:|

Wtf Lion O_o.. I think Rocco was suggesting a grossly laggy ..thing..

Nonetheless, I really just want a map like the place where you meet Reznov. He is awesome, and the maps you get with Russians just own.

Or is that already a map on the xbox/ps3?

Is the scoped Garand good for traditional sniping?

Like, will it hit accurate like the Kar98k if you shoot their head or will it possibly just flop out of focus?

EDIT:

Someone explain what recoil really is please

Lionheart_0

How about no. Thats just overzealous and uncalled for.

Recoil in COD terms is basically how far the gun goes up or down (or in some cases side to side as well) after each shot.

eg. BAR has quite high recoil after 4-5 shots, but you can fire Gewher 43 as fast as you can without the sights moving at all.

I see.

But if recoil actually had an effect on guns the MP40 wouldnt be so rigged, right?

So in total.. recoil is nothing.

I see.

But if recoil actually had an effect on guns the MP40 wouldnt be so rigged, right?

So in total.. recoil is nothing.

Well recoil does make a difference on certain guns like the Browning and bolt action snipers but on most guns its negligable. The MP40 does have quite high recoil but as it kills in like 2-3 shots by the time the gun starts to jump they're dead anyway. Recoil is more important in COD4.

Just got out of a Cliffside game sniping people 27 kills-3 deaths and twice in the game someone killed me at 6 kills.

I go on a cursing rampage when people kill me at 6 kills.

Like, will it hit accurate like the Kar98k if you shoot their head or will it possibly just flop out of focus?

EDIT:

I personally love the M1 with a sniper scope. It's got about the same power as the other bolt actions. At most, it will take two in-direct hits to kill someone. Headshots are still a 1 hit.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

EDIT:

I personally love the M1 with a sniper scope. It's got about the same power as the other bolt actions. At most, it will take two in-direct hits to kill someone. Headshots are still a 1 hit.

and semi auto, but imo its only good on hardcore because 1 hit kill there, but not on regular

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

I tried hardcore again and got 12-18. It was on Makin, what do you expect? Nerds abusing glitches. Gah.

not really glitches on makin.. theres a few to get on house roofs.. but very easy to snipe them

anyways, hardcore does get some getting used to so jsut keep playing it and youll get better, imo better for sniping because garenteed 1hk unless last stand (free headshot) and easier when you dont have overkill because pistols can 2/1 hit kill

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

This particular Makin game was one of the worst, meme, 2 people up on the glitch house and 2 camping with Brownings to save them from getting owned.

I couldnt see either of them so I didnt get a shot.. Plus, I wasnt sniping >.>