Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Hmm.

Im pretty sure it does, but I dont really see the need to use bandolier in either normal TDM or hardcore.

For one, so many people use MP40's in normal TDM, so just pick one up after you lose bullets.

And for hardcore, so many people use garands. So do that too.

Theres no reason for it not to work lol.

But you see here, I am more of a FFA person if you could say that.

That's why I was asking.

(And omg, I would love if all Wii players have a hardcore FFA match :D )

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. I'll try to rephrase.

Is it supposed to be hard killing SMG'ers with a rifle? :P

It's not meant to, I guess, but that's just how it goes.

Anyway, from now I am officially "banning" Dome and Courtyard. Not playing on either of them, unless im put into one automatically

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Anyway, from now I am officially "banning" Dome and Courtyard. Not playing on either of them, unless im put into one automatically

Ok here's a poorly typed illustration of how treyarch meant to balance their weapons.

While your opponent uses a MP40, you use a Gewher.

MP40 ---------------------------------------> You.

Gunman <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gewher

The arrows signifying the reliability range of the weapon, before they begin to spray >_>.

And no if you're the first one to spot the opponent, and with good accuracy, you could kill em.

And why do the majority of people hate dome :wall:

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

I dont like dome because it's a small map, I get spawned in artillery and die again alot, I spawn in combat and die again alot, not to mention this is MUCH worse when 3/5 times you're paired with a crap team who lay back waiting for you to lead.

Plus, I snipe.

It really depends on the cercomstances (sp?) but in close combat, usually ull get owned, but med-far range you can easly kill them before they get close to you

also depends alot on map with the cover you have

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I dont like dome because it's a small map, I get spawned in artillery and die again alot, I spawn in combat and die again alot, not to mention this is MUCH worse when 3/5 times you're paired with a crap team who lay back waiting for you to lead.

Plus, I snipe.

That's why if you can start the game good, and get dogs, you're set.

Well that's what I mainly do.

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

How can you be sure to get dogs? It's an unpreditcable map until 40 seconds in.

Everyone either runs to eachother or into that main thing up north which pisses me off because its the only place people fight over in the game - may as well make that the map.

Everyone either runs to eachother or into that main thing up north which pisses me off because its the only place people fight over in the game - may as well make that the map.

Er... this is the easiest map to get dogs in < 60 seconds on. Seriously, charge and don't die. It's as easy as it sounds.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Er... this is the easiest map to get dogs in < 60 seconds on. Seriously, charge and don't die. It's as easy as it sounds.

this.

really easy to get alot of kills right away, team spawns so close and very eays to get 1+ kills with a gernade throwen right away

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

this.

really easy to get alot of kills right away, team spawns so close and very eays to get 1+ kills with a gernade throwen right away

Yup, and right after that you simply put betties on the staircase up north and voila you're set.

Seriously Ray, don't you have any experience in FFA? O.o..

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

Love how everyone dissed the game in the beginning and it's an unexpected success now.

Just posting here so I can watch this thread. Love the game and hate Juggernoobs.

Anyone want to play with me on PS3, my ID is DistrictOfDeath. Send me a message saying you're a TIFer. ;)

P.S. Dome is my favorite map, STG-44 is the norm for me but I'm fond of Springfield and Double Barreled Shotgun and my Tank-Be-Gone class laughs at tanks on Downfall, Seelow (hate Seelow with every fiber of my existence), and Roundhouse.

this.

If it's really easy to get alot of kills, then it's equally easy to die, so dont give me that crap. Obviously, it is easy to kill, but its easier to die trying to get kills in this stupid map.

And to be honest, it's just the most annoying map ever, once a team starts winning, there's like a 60% chance they camp in the northern building with betties spamming the entrances. The only way to kill are grenades.

But then they just spawn back there and re-place betties.

EDIT: I think that sounded a bit like i got angry.. Not really, but I just really do not like dome. (1 sniping spot = fail, so easy to die) Since I snipe alot, it's not a good map at all, and since I trench a tiny bit aswell, it could be good but I need to get better with it.

Anyway, I use the Kar98k for sniping, It's an awesome gun. I tried to use the Ariska for sniping, (yes i have scopes) and it sucks! It seemed much more inaccurate and didnt look as cool 8-) .

I will say one thing though, I have the best places to snipe on Castle. It's probably my 2nd best map, best sniping map for me. 1st best is when I SMG/MG on Hangar (probably the worst map for bad snipers, and predictable spots). I get quite alot of kills and low deaths on Hangar.

Does anyone else? :P

Love how everyone dissed the game in the beginning and it's an unexpected success now.

Actually, everyone with an xbox/ps3/pc still hates the game and prefers cod4 over it. Almost everyone who still posts in this thread plays it on the Wii, hence why they like it.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Actually, everyone with an xbox/ps3/pc still hates the game and prefers cod4 over it. Almost everyone who still posts in this thread plays it on the Wii, hence why they like it.

I only play for Zombie mode, if I want to play online I don't play COD5.

May be true but Cod4 thread has been out like 8 months - 12 months longer and has just over half the posts :o. And zombies isnt much to talk about

this.

there's like a 60% chance they camp in the northern building with betties spamming the entrances. The only way to kill are grenades.

But then they just spawn back there and re-place betties.

I get quite alot of kills and low deaths on Hangar.

Does anyone else? :P

very easy to kill them as there are 3 entrances, can just shoot badly placed betties and you can just go to the lower elevation part of map to kill them when they try shooting around there

I get alot o kills and low deaths on every map ;)

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

Small maps like Dome and Asylum is my crack, I can't stand huge maps like Seelow and Outskirts (Outskirts especially since I get sniped and don't know where to go to get my revenge). The only reason I play the maps is for the tanks to raise my K/D ratio (I'm about 100 kills behind my deaths <.<)

Can't wait til November 10th though. <3:

P.S. I've played Zombies maybe twice but I'm still addicted to WaW's online play. If anyone wants to play zombies with me, it'd be fun with a TIFer.

1.85, and I see kcdragon is back, now get on CoD :D

You're still the same lv 28 2nd prestige I know and love ::'

Now if you're gonna try to kill me in CoD, the love is all rage there.

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg