Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

So its against the law to have opinions?

And cod4 sniping spots i've seen are very obvious L

btw, as I said i really dont care if you keep going on cause it seriously just shows how ignorant you are.

I said its my opinion.

Frankly i'd describe forming opinions about something you know nothing about ignorant.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I do. Always funny to catch people trying to do it.....completely oblivious to their surroundings. At least they give me easy headshots, but it does get frustrating when someone manages to get under. Almost every time I play Cliffside, someone on the other team tries to get under. It's gotten to the point where I have to guard it the whole match.

Heh, I do. Always funny to catch people trying to do it.....completely oblivious to their surroundings. At least they give me easy headshots, but it does get frustrating when someone manages to get under. Almost every time I play Cliffside, someone on the other team tries to get under. It's gotten to the point where I have to guard it the whole match.

gotten to the point where if i jsut throw a gernade in near there, no looking, i get a kill or 2.. :roll:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

So its against the law to have opinions?

And cod4 sniping spots i've seen are very obvious L

btw, as I said i really dont care if you keep going on cause it seriously just shows how ignorant you are.

I said its my opinion.

Frankly i'd describe forming opinions about something you know nothing about ignorant.

Frankly I'd describe the stupidity of your flamebaiting on this thread and others ignorant.

Now, moving past Mr. Troll, does anyone know how to do the cliffside under-the-map glitch?

Expressing legitamate points about Call Of Duty: World At War is not flamebait. What you just wrote could be construed as flamebait.

Some people on this forum just dont know when to stfu?

And im apparently the troll lmao.

Anyway, how do these losers actually abuse that glitch? - I really want to find out, so I can kill them of course =D

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I think I may turn my wii on again. :roll: Dead Space has been creeping me out lately, so I think I'll take a break and play some COD5 this weekend, while double exp is going on.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I think I may turn my wii on again. :roll: Dead Space has been creeping me out lately, so I think I'll take a break and play some COD5 this weekend, while double exp is going on.

Finally someone else to play...

WOOT time to get 6th prestige :D

You're the ebil face!!! ------> (-_-)

I'll probably get 3rd prestige this weekend as well.

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Do I have you added? I don't seem to recognize you.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

yep, the one that probably anoys you with all the invites :P (i get board and need friends :o )

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Well Im sure going to be hardcor'ing.

I'll add you all when I get around to it lol.

BTW, Meme, how many people have you ran into with the clan name "ANWA"?

Have to be atleast 12for me - ALL of them use MP40s, and only one sniped.

Just a question. Is it the maps on cod5 that make you like cod4 more or possibly the weapons..? OR.. is it the stupid idea of 'its set in a different time'?

Just a question. Is it the maps on cod5 that make you like cod4 more or possibly the weapons..? OR.. is it the stupid idea of 'its set in a different time'?

I couldn't care less about the time period it's set in. For a game like COD that isn't really relevant to the multiplayer. What makes me prefer COD4 over WAW is the maps and the better gun balancing, albeit not much more balancing but the different selection of guns is more appealing.

I'd agree but I havent played cod4.

I do know that cod5 has really unbalanced guns that are just clones of eachother in different shapes, speed and sometimes strength =/

Litterally everything on COD4 is better in some way. WaW is litterally an inferior copy of COD4 set in WW2.

I think WaW is a pretty good game if you discount the competitive online multiplayer, which is fundamentally broken. I enjoyed the campaign, coop is decent, and Nazi zombies is great. I often play Zombies, and whilst it is great its just ironic that the best part of the game is a bonus mode.

yep, the one that probably anoys you with all the invites :P (i get board and need friends :o )

The same one who invites me to games and either time out or end up in different teams =P

(and the one that invites me with <2 minutes left in the game -.-)

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

imo, cod5 for wii>cod4 for 360

just funner tbh, and yes i have played cod4 alot at friends houses

I agree, same here.

But it seems to be the Wii players that are the ones always complaining about lack of maps, or campers, or overpowered guns.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg