Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Entered a game today, blah blah blah, first few were ok, then it happens to go like this:

Yay, upheaval. :lol: Lawlz

GAME LOBBY CLOSED.

Dome, not playing it whats wrong with dome

Ooh, castle!

CHANGED TO HANGAR VSING A TEAM, NO THANKS.

Courtyard? Naw.

Courtyard again? [bleep] off.

Castle? YAY! best map im assuming

Entering game get killed 5 times by a rifle grenader in the first minute and a half with only 1 kill, and this loser had an MP40, overkill and Gehwer with rifle grenades, martyrdom and camoflague.

Isn't MP40 broken...And gehwer sucks imo.

yes, you MUST play hardcore. i got all scopes unlocked on all weps, 1 note is that the jap one (forget name) the iron sights SUCK, and it hits in the top left corner of the sights

they work best on makin and upheval, imo

ok, getting under the map at cliffside is really pissing me off.. how the hell do you kill them? or should i just quit the game when they get that.. :|

Wait there's another glitch there.. besides the sniping glitches and the one that goes through the barred windows?

*youtubes*

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I used to use when getting the scopes on hardcore was to have

The rifle

Magnum

2x Betty

Camouflage

Deep impact

and just camp somewhere. The balance is so awful that the only way you can go positive, never mind 1.50+

More glitches? Honestly I thought Treyarch fixed that? I had to download some patch the other day to play Zombies, I assumed it was in that.

WaW really is laughable online.

What I used to use when getting the scopes on hardcore was to have

The rifle

Magnum

2x Betty

Camouflage

Deep impact

and just camp somewhere. The balance is so awful that the only way you can go positive, never mind 1.50+

More glitches? Honestly I thought Treyarch fixed that? I had to download some patch the other day to play Zombies, I assumed it was in that.

WaW really is laughable online.

Wii.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

yes, you MUST play hardcore. i got all scopes unlocked on all weps, 1 note is that the jap one (forget name) the iron sights SUCK, and it hits in the top left corner of the sights

they work best on makin and upheval, imo

ok, getting under the map at cliffside is really pissing me off.. how the hell do you kill them? or should i just quit the game when they get that.. :|

Wait there's another glitch there.. besides the sniping glitches and the one that goes through the barred windows?

*youtubes*

im not even sure what it is #-o but they can like get under the rock (i think) along the back-side, with the rock where the bunker is.. incredably anoying as no way to kill them and they can still shoot...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Bah, please don't talk about it. Last thing we need is more glitchers.

On the bright side, if I ever need a 7th kill on cliffside, I can usually go there to find some noob. :roll:

Well I hate dome because its such a repetitive map, everyone goes for the northern most spot.. It gets annoying, frustrating and boring.

Also, gehwer doesnt suck, It's good for medium length rifl'ing. (Upheaval, house to house thats just across)

Castle is my favourite map. Simple really. I can take easy control of it.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Wow, cod5 teaming system is so rigged.

I'm always against teams.

I get in a good team, the next game the game lobby is closed, or I get put on the team who loses by over 300 points.

I get put in the losing team 8 times in a row before winning a game.. then losing 3 more.

Dont say any of that is my fault, people i get paired with are [bleep]ing stupid and dont know wtf they're doing. At times you should stick together they go to random spots, and vice versa.

Also, hardcore is more rigged than normal TDM.

*Shoots a guy with a Kar98k* *only hears a piercing noise*

*gets shot 2 times by a magnum* *dies*

*(forgot to change) martyrdom drops and kills a teammate*

:| what the [bleep].

LOLOL MARTYRDOM!!!!!

That is all.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

:P lol

You tell me what else to fill the spot with? It helps for campers, who deserve to die that way anyway.

The stopwatch one or w.e it is is useless

Second chance just sucks until you get a magnum

Deep impact doesnt do extra damage

Extreme conditioning.. useless kinda.

?

last stand, ususally 1-2 ppl on your team are using so you can get revived and save your 6 kill streaks :P i basolutly hate the noobs with martydom on.. they die when im not there, i run past there body and die ruining my 6 kill streak, or they die when im stuck in a house with no way out...

if not, use steady aim

btw, magnum is 1 hit kill, kar is 1 hit kill on hardkill...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

:P lol

You tell me what else to fill the spot with? It helps for campers, who deserve to die that way anyway.

The stopwatch one or w.e it is is useless

Second chance just sucks until you get a magnum

Deep impact doesnt do extra damage

Extreme conditioning.. useless kinda.

?

i basolutly hate the noobs with martydom on.. they die when im not there, i run past there body and die ruining my 6 kill streak, or they die when im stuck in a house with no way out...

Toss back for the martydom noobs? (it is a perk 3 right?)

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Steady Aim. Best perk 3. Period.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Had a sick Hardcore FFA match today. Camped asylum down that one hallway that's across the courtyard from the main place with the stairs. Anyway, I sat there with scoped STG-44 and got 30 kills 3 deaths in 6 minutes.

If you hadn't camped, that would kick [wagon]. OK it still does, but shows your opponents suck because they could spectate and see where you are.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Had a sick Hardcore FFA match today. Camped asylum down that one hallway that's across the courtyard from the main place with the stairs. Anyway, I sat there with scoped STG-44 and got 30 kills 3 deaths in 6 minutes.

If you hadn't camped, that would kick [wagon]. OK it still does, but shows your opponents suck because they could spectate and see where you are.

+ easy to throw nades in there

thats why i dont play ffa, to many campers #-o

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

Camping works sometimes. HYT (who is that?) invited me to a hc match today, and I was doing awful because I never play hc, so I decided to camp a little. Went 12-6 or something like that.

On a side note, w/l ratio is crashing. Went from 1.37 to 1.32 over the double xp period. :ohnoes:

Camping works sometimes. HYT (who is that?) invited me to a hc match today, and I was doing awful because I never play hc, so I decided to camp a little. Went 12-6 or something like that.

On a side note, w/l ratio is crashing. Went from 1.37 to 1.32 over the double xp period. :ohnoes:

I'm trying to get near both your ratios, although they are insane.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Yeah, what's with your ratio? Every time I would play with you (haven't in awhile :?), you would do way better than your ratio.

I sucked badly for a while, and with 20k deaths it is hard to raise.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Yeah, what's with your ratio? Every time I would play with you (haven't in awhile :?), you would do way better than your ratio.

Only 20k deaths? It's easy to raise a KD with double that, it takes a little longer but time doesn't equate to difficulty. Only how good a player affects how difficult something is.

Only 20k deaths? It's easy to raise a KD with double that, it takes a little longer but time doesn't equate to difficulty. Only how good a player affects how difficult something is.

I'm talking about raising it .80, not something like .04.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

As long as you consistently do well then it should go up fairly quickly. But then its difficult to gauge skill from K/D ratio on WaW due to glitching, combinations of no honour perks and weapons. Also hard to compare the Wii version to the true next gen versions, similar to the PC.

But if your consistently reaching 2.00+ KD your obviously a very competent player.

Had a great game today. Had 2 sets of dogs in a Castle game, and had one packed, ready to go, but the dogs werent killed by the time limit.

A few other games I had 2 sets of dogs too.

You may find it nooby, but I like getting dogs, dying, and releasing them after the death :P

A few other games I had 2 sets of dogs too.

You may find it nooby, but I like getting dogs, dying, and releasing them after the death :P

thats what i do alot, and thats why i have low kill streak :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png