Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Also, 57-8 game on Dome last night. Only 5 places with 50+ games to go!(I have Dome(57), Asylum(54), Courtyard(50).

gl with makin :P

Makin is a great place. But not for any type of smg/rife combat lol, snipers mini playground.

Also glitchers playground, bloody noobs.

Anyway, I'm on atm, I'm level 27 \'

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw it was double exp and decided to finally get that fourth prestige that I havn't gotten in about a month.

Was killing it thursday, and decided I'd just check out the maps friday, I guess I'll do some tactical game modes tomorrow or sunday to see how the new maps handle them.

Also, 57-8 game on Dome last night. Only 5 places with 50+ games to go!(I have Dome(57), Asylum(54), Courtyard(50).

Nice, I can't seem to get 50 on courtyard. Right now I'm at: Asylum(62), Dome(56), Cliffside(53), Upheaval(52), and Castle(50).

Odd that neither of us have hangar, would think that would be easy to get 50 on at least once.

^yeah, hangar is where i got my 22-3-0 game.

I love the PTRS, but im like 20 levels from using it. It's more accurate than you think and its much easier to use in hand to hand combat, and its much quicker than the springfield.

DB wanna play? gotta add my new name though.

NIGHTFIRE<333333333333

True. I love it in hardcore TDM.

I find Knee deep really hard in S&D.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Nice, I can't seem to get 50 on courtyard. Right now I'm at: Asylum(62), Dome(56), Cliffside(53), Upheaval(52), and Castle(50).

Odd that neither of us have hangar, would think that would be easy to get 50 on at least once.

That is kind of strange. I was playing at Cliffside today and didn't even know I was doing very well, at the end of the game I see 53-8 :shock: So now I just have Upheaval(47), Castle(46), Hangar(44), and Makin(39) :x .

Hangar will be hard for me, I am terrible at that map. If I get 50 at Makin, I'll probably [cabbage] a brick.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Ha, nice Goat, I love it when that happens.

Ray, I'm getting on now, will probably be on most of the day. :geek:

I'd play with you two, but instead I have to go make Whoppers for 7 hours -.-

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Ha, nice Goat, I love it when that happens.

Ray, I'm getting on now, will probably be on most of the day. :geek:

Added. Im on atm for like an hour.

Wow. The new maps are tons of fun.

Verruckt, first of all, is totally different from the regular Nazi Zombies. I'd like to start off with a question: Can you even get to the other side of the Asylum? I haven't figured that out. I still haven't seen the entire area, mainly because zombies come fast from area and the game is a lot more diverse from the previous version. I still don't know all you can do here. Perks-a-Cola is fun.

Now to the maps. Knee Deep. It's freaking huge. It's a pretty large map with tons of buildings everywhere. The entire area is pretty much flooded and overgrown with vegetation. There are tons of opportunities for different types of gameplay. It has a little something for everyone here, and can support lots of gametypes. Hiding spots are literally everywhere. It's a hard map to get used to, though. This map is infamous for giving me many a negative k/d ratio due to finding my way around the map and not noticing enemy spots and occupied areas. Nightfire is a fun map to play. A crumbled city at night with buildings to run through and snipe from kind of remind me of a small version of Bloc from COD4. It's a very good-looking map. Station is also cool. It's basically a long stretch of train tracks and stations. It's pretty linear, but there are tons of corridors and spots and can be used for many different types of fighting.

Sorry I don't have more to say, but I'm still getting used to the maps myself. Also, I just reached 2nd prestige thanks to Double XP. It's good to start over again.

2nd prestige yesterday at like 1:30 and now I'm level 34 \' Mp40 with dual mags 5 levels after I got it ftw

Ireally like the Verrukt or the zombie one. Kneedeep is my favorite. Don't rly like station. Nightfire is okay.

I love how you have to meet up with your team and work together. Alot more fun that the other zombies. Someone glitched it and got to level 200 already...

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Wow. The new maps are tons of fun.

Verruckt, first of all, is totally different from the regular Nazi Zombies. I'd like to start off with a question: Can you even get to the other side of the Asylum? I haven't figured that out. I still haven't seen the entire area, mainly because zombies come fast from area and the game is a lot more diverse from the previous version. I still don't know all you can do here. Perks-a-Cola is fun.

Now to the maps. Knee Deep. It's freaking huge. It's a pretty large map with tons of buildings everywhere. The entire area is pretty much flooded and overgrown with vegetation. There are tons of opportunities for different types of gameplay. It has a little something for everyone here, and can support lots of gametypes. Hiding spots are literally everywhere. It's a hard map to get used to, though. This map is infamous for giving me many a negative k/d ratio due to finding my way around the map and not noticing enemy spots and occupied areas. Nightfire is a fun map to play. A crumbled city at night with buildings to run through and snipe from kind of remind me of a small version of Bloc from COD4. It's a very good-looking map. Station is also cool. It's basically a long stretch of train tracks and stations. It's pretty linear, but there are tons of corridors and spots and can be used for many different types of fighting.

Sorry I don't have more to say, but I'm still getting used to the maps myself. Also, I just reached 2nd prestige thanks to Double XP. It's good to start over again.

You can reach the other side of Verruckt, you gotta go through tons of doors though.

Wow, had a dreadfully awful day today. Can't seem to aim, and had some annoying matches as well. Played a Cliffside match where two people were using rifle grenades, and the other two were under map with flamethrowers. :wall:

Just had an awesome zombie game.

We went straight to the power room, stayed there till round 12 or so, then we started getting overrun, so we opened the back door. From there we stayed until round 15, then we all died.

I had ray gun and browning, others had shotguns and someone had a flamethrower. I ended up with 360 kills.

Pff, stupid parents took my PS3 for a while, don't know when I'll be getting it back since my dad is extremely stubborn (trying to reason with him is like talking to a monkey.) And the new map pack isn't coming here 'till next week. I'm so [bleep]ing frustrated about that. It'll take me at least a month before I can finally try it out.

Entered a game today, blah blah blah, first few were ok, then it happens to go like this:

Yay, upheaval.

GAME LOBBY CLOSED.

Dome, not playing it

Ooh, castle!

CHANGED TO HANGAR VSING A TEAM, NO THANKS.

Courtyard? Naw.

Courtyard again? [bleep] off.

Castle? YAY!

Entering game get killed 5 times by a rifle grenader in the first minute and a half with only 1 kill, and this loser had an MP40, overkill and Gehwer with rifle grenades, martyrdom and camoflague.

Entering game get killed 5 times by a rifle grenader in the first minute and a half with only 1 kill, and this loser had an MP40, overkill and Gehwer with rifle grenades, martyrdom and camoflague.

He wouldn't have been able to have overkill and camouflage in one class...

I had to say something to fill in the spot :lol:

I forgot overkill was needed for 2 weaps.

Anyway, as I was playing there was a HUGE outbreak of rifle grenaders, a hellof alot of them, but less snipers.

Oh, and getting kills with a non scoped bolt action rifle is HARD.

I need help using non scoped lol.

Anyone? :(

Anyway, as I was playing there was a HUGE outbreak of rifle grenaders, a hellof alot of them, but less snipers.

Play Hardcore.

Along with everything else they're terribly balanced and worthless without the scope in the normal modes.

Play Hardcore.

Along with everything else they're terribly balanced and worthless without the scope in the normal modes.

yes, you MUST play hardcore. i got all scopes unlocked on all weps, 1 note is that the jap one (forget name) the iron sights SUCK, and it hits in the top left corner of the sights

they work best on makin and upheval, imo

ok, getting under the map at cliffside is really pissing me off.. how the hell do you kill them? or should i just quit the game when they get that.. :|

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle