Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw people doing that, how do you do it? :)

No idea how u do it, just saw some people jumping up a wall then 5 mins later they are shooting me from underground -.-

You know you can kill em with any form of high explosive.

I've seen my bro play hardcore team deathmatch, and someone shot his bazooka at the floor and he got a kill. Of course this is hardcore...

:shock: Btw idk on other consoles but this works on the Wii. If you see a shadow on the ground moving, there's someone there.

Funny thing about that discovery was that the one who shot the zooka was his teammate :lol:

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

No idea how u do it, just saw some people jumping up a wall then 5 mins later they are shooting me from underground -.-

I've seen my bro play hardcore team deathmatch, and someone shot his bazooka at the floor and he got a kill. Of course this is hardcore...

:shock: Btw idk on other consoles but this works on the Wii. If you see a shadow on the ground moving, there's someone there.

Funny thing about that discovery was that the one who shot the zooka was his teammate :lol:

wow, really? ill try next time i get cliffside

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

This is only proven in "HARDCORE" not in regular matches.

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

New glitch on castle for 360 to get under the map which is fustrating because its actually located in a really good spot unlike the really old roundhouse one. This is my cue to get back on COD4 ::'

lol better spot then the old roundhouse one? the old roundhouse one was freaking intense! haha my friend went 32-0 on it. plus if u played search and destroy u could defuse the bomb at one spot from underground >.>

dillingham1.png

Commissioner of the first Tip.it fantasy baseball league

This is only proven in "HARDCORE" not in regular matches.

thats all I play :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

Tbh, glitchers suck.

Anyway, Hardcore is still full of SMG/MG'erz.

honestly, all classes are even. I can kill smg/mg'ers from medium distance easly, but not so easy for CQC, and snipers are great for med-long range, suck in CQC, and mg's are good for support at med-short range, but easy to find and kill. SMGs are really only good for closer combat

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

CoD is really about being at the right place at the right time. I can't tell you how many kills I could've gotten if I sat still for 10 seconds.

Exactly. Today on outskirts I was playing SnD with silenced mp40. I camped around the corner of A or B forgot which, and Sat there. Got bored got up and got n=knifed followed by their entire team. Just like 20 mins ago. Bye bye artillary :( lol

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

^That happens to me. Shooters have a high amount of cheap nerds playing just to win.

You *Were* camping though, so imo you shouldve died. ;p

But when I'm sniping and decide to move I usually get stalked by someone who finds my spot and knives me =/

I dont need a siggy no moar.

SMG N00B.

Dp-28 is a great gun. Use that when you can instead of the MP40 which you probably will as soon as you unlock it :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I had an amazing match of Td on Dome today. I got 7 kills with 1 clip of mp40(extended clip) twice in the match. an easy 14 kills and 2 sets of dogs. I think i was 25 and 5 that match. I was reletively happy.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

^That happens to me. Shooters have a high amount of cheap nerds playing just to win.

But when I'm sniping and decide to move I usually get stalked by someone who finds my spot and knives me =/

well I was camping but it didn''t work out for me lol.

When ever I move a spot while sniping it catches someone's eye that has been near my spot for a long time and I get sniped or knifed lol.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

well I was camping but it didn''t work out for me lol.

When ever I move a spot while sniping it catches someone's eye that has been near my spot for a long time and I get sniped or knifed lol.

hug walls, make sure to look behind you about midway through and try to stay in less trafic areas and dark spots

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

Pretty much. I always make sure to look behind me every once in awhile while making a move. It's funny how long people will stay in one spot without looking behind themselves (especially that hole in the wall in asylum).

Pretty much. I always make sure to look behind me every once in awhile while making a move. It's funny how long people will stay in one spot without looking behind themselves (especially that hole in the wall in asylum).

The hole in the wall is the best. I always sneak around and kill them with a trench gun lol. I just read that and we played on asylum So I ran all the way around the there and got an artillary. :thumbsup:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

The hole in the wall is the best. I always sneak around and kill them with a trench gun lol. I just read that and we played on asylum So I ran all the way around the there and got an artillary. :thumbsup:

Heh, glad to see my insight got someone some easy kills. :lol:

re: underground glitches - Bullets and explosion radii do go underground. If your bullet is lined up with a person who is underground and you shoot, you can kill them. I tried it once before (offline split-screen) back when you could get underground on that one wall on Courtyard, and I did manage to get the kill. It's just ridiculously hard to hit them because of you firing blind.

re: camping - it's a valid strategy. Why do people complain about it? If you can't kill someone who isn't moving, that's your problem. Either shoot them first or attack them from a different angle. Full-frontal assaults will rarely work.

Something I ended up finding yesterday: In the Zombie Asylum, when you have the mystery box moved to the room just outside the power room the area with the Trench Gun and the STG44, it's possible to access (open and take weapons from) the box from outside that window on the backside of it on the balcony. Makes the electroshock therapy method a little better if you get lucky and have the box right there.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat