Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

1: ok. I saw someone doing it one time and he kept killing himself with grenades.

Camping is a low tactic. Anyone who does it really has to skimp THAT low to get kills.

Camping around a corner is ok as long as you're not facing the same freakin' direction in a highly used area that has one or two openings, it's kinda annoying.

Every tactic excluding glitches are 'valid', just that many are lame and cheap.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camping around a corner is ok as long as you're not facing the same freakin' direction in a highly used area that has one or two openings

So how are you supposed to camp, with your back to the opening? :-k

1: ok. I saw someone doing it one time and he kept killing himself with grenades.

Camping is a low tactic. Anyone who does it really has to skimp THAT low to get kills.

Camping around a corner is ok as long as you're not facing the same freakin' direction in a highly used area that has one or two openings, it's kinda annoying.

Every tactic excluding glitches are 'valid', just that many are lame and cheap.

Glitching is very hard to defend yourself from, but dieing to campers is like dieing to martyrdom.......[developmentally delayed]ed. It's actually rather easy to prevent campers from shooting you, by now, if you don't know the common campers spots you're not paying enough attention.

Irratating how people scream for realism in these games, yet people use realistic tactics (camping) and get hell about it. We all know running madly while quickly running through you're ammunition is the tactics of all modern day armies :|

Verrückt is brilliant, far better than the original map. The difficulty curve is steeper as by wave 10 the zombies are sprinting are the are the odd zombies who are sprinting in earlier waves, the introduction of the perk machines and the mystery box moving around is a nice addition. So far i've only managed wave 18.

Will mw2 be cod5?

On the cover of cod waw is dosent say cod5 on it I also heard that cod waw was just a quickey before cod mw2 came out...

Treyarch and Infinity Ward switch off every year for the making of the CoD series. MW was really good because Infinity Ward had an extra year to work on it. CoD3 was horrible because Treyarch didn't get a full year to make it because IW wasn't on the ball.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

dieing to campers is like dieing to martyrdom.......[developmentally delayed]. It's actually rather easy to prevent campers from shooting you, by now, if you don't know the common campers spots you're not paying enough attention.

Irratating how people scream for realism in these games, yet people use realistic tactics (camping) and get hell about it. We all know running madly while quickly running through you're ammunition is the tactics of all modern day armies :|

Its not easy to beat campers sometimes.

Your team can screw up a hell-of-a-lot, and die so many times doing it the wrong way. A nade wont stop them most of the time either.

I do know the spots, but im not going to camp at those spots JUST to freakin' prevent the same thing.

Its not what people did in WW2, so it's not really realistic, its a low tactic and every single time people do it, it just pisses me off so much, thinking that I'm going to lose to such a lame team, who have to camp, and thus pile everyone and then keep other people from somehow sneaking up on them.

How useful is the perk machine? Can you get perks like satchels, bouncing betties, and bazookas?

You get 4 perks, Fast revive, Sleight of hand, Juggernaught and double tap. You can buy betties of various walls, you don't get satchels and you can get panzershreck out of the mystery box.

What happens if I kill someone on my team?

Does it count as -1 kill on my total kills or a death or anything?

I'm planning on patrolling and killing glitcher [bleep]s >_>

How useful is the perk machine? Can you get perks like satchels, bouncing betties, and bazookas?

You get 4 perks, Fast revive, Sleight of hand, Juggernaught and double tap. You can buy betties of various walls, you don't get satchels and you can get panzershreck out of the mystery box.

Can you have them all at the same time or do you have to swap them like guns in the mystery box?

Can you have them all at the same time or do you have to swap them like guns in the mystery box?

You can have all 4 at the same time, but if you get put in last stand you lose all your perks.

You can have all 4 at the same time, but if you get put in last stand you lose all your perks.

Juggernaut is awesome in it. You can generally survive at leats 5 hits.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I think it's -1 kill and -10 score.

Yeah I know that, but does anything happen out-side of the game (Other than win/lose) at all? I really hate glitchers -.-

EDIT: Wow!! I was playing on Hardcore for a few hours, I was paired with a player named "A GIRL" (yes in all caps). Great player. Wasnt a total loser, tried to revive me every time i almost died. So I payed them the favour back. Ended up winning a high amount of games in comparison to losses. I wish I could add him/her :(

Anyway, getting ok with rifle grenades. Yeah I'm a noob. I use them, big woop. Only because I seriously have a bit of a problem with thw M1 Garand, it's so inaccurate.. Every time I try to shoot someone close to me I miss and they kill me.

Btw, whoever said there's not many MGs/SMGs in Hardcore was wrong. I see way too many people using them in comparison to rifles. Infact, it's not mucH different to normal TDM. Just that everyone replaces the MP40 with an STG, MG42, or an FG42. Barely see MP40s in hardcore.

I think it's -1 kill and -10 score.

Yeah I know that, but does anything happen out-side of the game (Other than win/lose) at all? I really hate glitchers -.-

EDIT: Wow!! I was playing on Hardcore for a few hours, I was paired with a player named "A GIRL" (yes in all caps). Great player. Wasnt a total loser, tried to revive me every time i almost died. So I payed them the favour back. Ended up winning a high amount of games in comparison to losses. I wish I could add him/her :(

Anyway, getting ok with rifle grenades. Yeah I'm a noob. I use them, big woop. Only because I seriously have a bit of a problem with thw M1 Garand, it's so inaccurate.. Every time I try to shoot someone close to me I miss and they kill me.

Btw, whoever said there's not many MGs/SMGs in Hardcore was wrong. I see way too many people using them in comparison to rifles. Infact, it's not mucH different to normal TDM. Just that everyone replaces the MP40 with an STG, MG42, or an FG42. Barely see MP40s in hardcore.

If the Wii friend system wasn't such a failure you could add him/her.

Yeah :(

Nothing beats wii controls though.

Anyone use rifle grenades/bazookas, and as they're in the air, you get shot and it magically disappears, but when someone throws a sticky grenade as you kill them, it still blows up? Bit stupid.

BTW, what factors make someone a 'squad leader' in a game with random people? I was the leader in those games, and there was one guy who kept bloody killing me, didnt seem accidental either btw, so I need to know how to kick too..?

NO. jsut NO. it takes SKILL

I have consistainly been getting 30+ kills 10- deaths for past 10 or so games, using he garand (got scope now :) ) DO NOT blame it on missing, when you use the iron sights it will always hit where it shows, if your hipfireing all the time your doing it wrong.

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Juggernaut is awesome in it. You can generally survive at leats 5 hits.

5? More like 20 lol. I was running through huge packs of zombies and I got hit so many times but I didn't die. Juggernog should always be your first perk.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Holding the Z button down doesnt take skill meme, :roll:

Its kinda hard rushing and using the iron sight when you're going to get shot by a guy with an MG42, which is MUCH MORE cheaper than an MP40 (Hardcore v TDM)

Prestige is kinda useless on wii imo. I'd rather stay 65.

Also, I dont really like the garand scope lol. I guess its not for me. I havent tried it in TDM though.. I usually get headshots when sniping so it might help?

Holding the Z button down doesnt take skill meme, :roll:

Its kinda hard rushing and using the iron sight when you're going to get shot by a guy with an MG42, which is MUCH MORE cheaper than an MP40 (Hardcore v TDM)

Prestige is kinda useless on wii imo. I'd rather stay 65.

Also, I dont really like the garand scope lol. I guess its not for me. I havent tried it in TDM though.. I usually get headshots when sniping so it might help?

I was talking about using the garand.. where you were complaning that it always misses, and you look for ways to kill them, not just run strait into them, instead like go around a wall or up a building and shoot him :roll:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

the garand scope....telescopic i believe...waste of time getting the marksman challenge for it, and the crosshair is confusing for me :?

You're better off with a Springfield or ptrs.

In fact, I rather choose the Springfield over the ptrs because it has a longer range, a real sniper rifle -.-

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me