Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Also, I dont really like the garand scope lol. I guess its not for me. I havent tried it in TDM though.. I usually get headshots when sniping so it might help?

the garand scope....telescopic i believe...waste of time getting the marksman challenge for it, and the crosshair is confusing for me :?

You're better off with a Springfield or ptrs.

In fact, I rather choose the Springfield over the ptrs because it has a longer range, a real sniper rifle -.-

Its regular sniper scope for garand, and very good in hardcore because its semi auto 1 hit kill at any range, very very useful for things like at the start where theres lots of targets to hit and with springfield you cant get enough shots off in time

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I dont really like the garand scope lol. I guess its not for me. I havent tried it in TDM though.. I usually get headshots when sniping so it might help?

the garand scope....telescopic i believe...waste of time getting the marksman challenge for it, and the crosshair is confusing for me :?

You're better off with a Springfield or ptrs.

In fact, I rather choose the Springfield over the ptrs because it has a longer range, a real sniper rifle -.-

Its regular sniper scope for garand, and very good in hardcore because its semi auto 1 hit kill at any range, very very useful for things like at the start where theres lots of targets to hit and with springfield you cant get enough shots off in time

I'm better off with a PPSh with aperture sight then -.-

Besides I was referring to regular matches not hardcore.

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

god, joining games is sooooo anoying.. 80% of times you join a game that your losing by like 200+ pts with 1 min left, or other team has dogs, another 10% there all glitchers on other teams, another 5% all noobsticks or very very uneven teams.. and barly any games that you join in lobby.. :x

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

god, joining games is sooooo anoying.. 80% of times you join a game that your losing by like 200+ pts with 1 min left, or other team has dogs, another 10% there all glitchers on other teams, another 5% all noobsticks or very very uneven teams.. and barly any games that you join in lobby.. :x

Man, you must be on a different server than me, because that happens to be maybe once a week.

Consider yourself extremely lucky. I don't even play many matches anymore unless I'm in a party, because that happens to me 95% of the time.

Man, you must be on a different server than me, because that happens to be maybe once a week.

Consider yourself extremely lucky. I don't even play many matches anymore unless I'm in a party, because that happens to me 95% of the time.

Friends never on and most don't play hardcore #-o

I think that they should make it so you can view the score and if theres artiliery/dogs out before joining...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

Man I havn't played W@W in a few weeks now. Ever since I sent my wii in for repair, I just havn't been able to get back into it. Plus the fact that I just bought a 360 and I probably won't touch this game again.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Man I havn't played W@W in a few weeks now. Ever since I sent my wii in for repair, I just havn't been able to get back into it. Plus the fact that I just bought a 360 and I probably won't touch this game again.

Aww well have fun with your 360 :P got cod4 for it?

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

Aww well have fun with your 360 :P got cod4 for it?

I might as well wait for Modern Warfare 2. Oh, and I don't have a wifi adapter for my 360 so no internet yet. :? I am working on it though.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

The new maps have done nothing to change my opinion about COD:WAW being sub standard compared to COD4.

CoD5 > CoD4.

CoD4 is for MGers and SMGers. Very bad sniping game.

EDIT: Meme, I can be on quite a bit this week and next week - Holidays - and I enjoy playing hardcore with rifles :D

I dont need a siggy no moar.

The new maps have done nothing to change my opinion about COD:WAW being sub standard compared to COD4.

CoD5 > CoD4.

EDIT: Meme, I can be on quite a bit this week and next week - Holidays - and I enjoy playing hardcore with rifles :D

K :P ill probably be using fg-42 though cuz its just so ownt

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

CoD5 > CoD4.

You're kidding right? I could find wonderful sniping spot of CoD4 that has a view of more than half the map while still staying hidden compared CoD5's fraction of a fraction of a sniping zone.

CoD4 is also better for shotguns.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

@Meme, I liked the fg42 before i used it in non-hardcore lol.

@vale, no, but my I.T teacher who is a nerd has an apparent 18:1 KDR on cod5 because he never dies *he snipes on hardcore), and so, I'm going to believe him when it comes to that.

But, CoD5 has alot of maps covered in bushland, which basically gives some decent random prone spots, unlike what I've seen on CoD4.

But really, I wouldnt cry about cod5 being bad, 'cause its not. It just needs a few patches to prevent the extreme overpowered'ness of certain guns.

@vale, no, but my I.T teacher who is a nerd has an apparent 18:1 KDR on cod5 because he never dies *he snipes on hardcore), and so, I'm going to believe him when it comes to that.
No actual experience of cod4

But, CoD5 has alot of maps covered in bushland, which basically gives some decent random prone spots, unlike what I've seen on CoD4.
Clearly never seen maps like Overgrown

But really, I wouldnt cry about cod5 being bad, 'cause its not. It just needs a few patches to prevent the extreme overpowered'ness of certain guns.
Patches that will never come. The games been out 5 months, its not going to happen.

one map example yay? cod5 on the wii, has like, 4?

Makin, cliffside, courtyard (has a few spots), upheaval.

seriously, stop being such a douche and just take in the fact I rather cod5 from what I have seen of cod4.

edit: if you hate this game so much, go talk in cod4 discussion ONLY. Since this is for #5.

seriously, stop being such a douche and just take in the fact I rather cod5 from what I have seen of cod4.

edit: if you hate this game so much, go talk in cod4 discussion ONLY. Since this is for #5.

Overgrown, pipeline, creek, bog, bloc and downpour.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Overgrown, pipeline, creek, bog, bloc and downpour.

Ambush, Chinatown, Countdown, Crash, Crossfire, Strike.

There are so many good maps for sniping on COD4, if you are going to blindly criticise a game you haven't even played don't complain when the majority of other people disagree. Ok, we get that you prefer WAW (as if you haven't made it clear enough)! However, most people here seem to agree that COD4 is better and the sniping is better on COD4.

We are still talking about COD5.

Lately I've been having the COD5 fever, but all in all, COD4 is a much better game. The reasons are obvious. I liked COD5's campaign and all, and it's still pretty fun, but besides Nazi Zombies COD5 has done nothing to improve gaming or to push the limits of an FPS. It's not a special game.

Who said we hate COD5? I like both, but I know that COD5 is no match in comparison to COD4.

CoD5 > CoD4.

Please, CoD: WaW is just a cheap remake by Treyarch of CoD4 with a WW2 skin, they used the same engine, threw in some WW2 type maps / campaigns and added in some the Flamethrower to keep the kids happy.

Don't call CoD4 a bad sniping game when you don't know what you're talking about, you just look ignorant comparing it to WaW in terms of sniping.

:|

meh

Im wondering if its justified to kill someone in your team if they abuse glitches..

That's why you KS Ray.

Or do an ebiler glitch :twisted:

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

So its against the law to have opinions?

And cod4 sniping spots i've seen are very obvious L

btw, as I said i really dont care if you keep going on cause it seriously just shows how ignorant you are.

I said its my opinion.