Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

It was one of those jokes, you know?

I think Infinity Ward are great. They did develope a great game, and they do well with customer support/patching.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wall: This is the 2nd time I have gotten the How The ?? Challenge before I had it unlocked :cry: Also had Collateral Damage 3 times before I have had it unlocked, then when it is unlocked I can't get it lol

It's tough at the top ;)

:wall: This is the 2nd time I have gotten the How The ?? Challenge before I had it unlocked :cry: Also had Collateral Damage 3 times before I have had it unlocked, then when it is unlocked I can't get it lol

Collateral Damage is such an easy challenge to get if you snipe often.

Well lets see.. PS3 came out when Blu Ray was within sony's basic purchase

So? Sony created and popularised an entire new format. Blu Ray quadrupled the amount of data developers can put onto discs. Not to mention Blu Ray movies.

, and the Xbox' internet is nothing more than a server itself, think of it as actual broadband you get, with your Computers running speed on the games you have.

I wouldn't call the best, most supported, most used, most active network with the best connestivity "nothing more than a server". Especially compared to the Wii where you cant even talk to others without buying Wii speak, or play your freinds without entering a 12 digit code.

Admittedly it can't sell Zune, but then what can?

The Wii, I will admit probably isnt 'marketed' as much as the PS3 or Xbox, but it has much more potential.

I see more advertisements and games for the Wii than the PS3 and Xbox put together.

Checked out a stupid thread and found this; made by made by the CoD4 mega-fanboy

If you're referring to me I did not create that thread.

Infinity Ward suck SO bad they cant even make a Wii port of it, or get another company to help out do it

Actually this shows good judgement on there part as they don't waste their time developing an inferior version.

Btw Valeyard, you're like the only person who posts in this thread who doesnt still / has played 5.

[bleep] off.

I have more than 2 days play time on WaW. I still dip back into it from time to time, and I play Zombies often.

So why dont you shut the [bleep] up and go back to 4's thread, and leave us be? The only reason I posted in 4 was because you were being a flamebait douche.

_

Ray I dont have a problem with with WaW or indeed WaW vs COD4, or the Wii vs Xbox/PS3, what I do have a problem with is you saying things that are either simply untrue or that you have no knowledge of.

How The ?? is the one where you have to shoot an explosive device with bullet penetration thus killing someone right? I did that at Makin, I stood under the sniper's house and if you look good, you can see the betty from there. Just try to shoot it when the guy's near it.

Christ dont bait the waw fanboys. Not that you're wrong but you expressed it like a [bleep] and without any kind of evidence.

Checked out a stupid thread and found this; made by the CoD4 mega-fanboy.

You do notice everyone backing up CoD5 are the people with the Wii's right?

Infinity Ward suck SO bad they cant even make a Wii port of it, or get another company to help out do it -.-

Btw Valeyard, you're like the only person who posts in this thread who doesnt still / has played 5.

So why dont you shut the [bleep] up and go back to 4's thread, and leave us be? The only reason I posted in 4 was because you were being a flamebait douche.

[bleep] off.

Tbh you should quit being a fanboy.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Is that so? Because, frankly I dont fit the definition of a fanboy.

I fit the definition of someone who gets kinda pissed off when someone continues to insult a system i use because its not the one they like, and think its worthless.

And I dont think finding one game better than the other just because, well, just because I like that one more anything like a 'fanboy'

So, instead of continuously calling me a fanboy like majority of VG&C does, instead, try to look up what the definition is, unless you're too [developmentally delayed]ed. Which is what it seems.

EDIT:

And for the signature about the wii having the most potential, since you're stupid enough to put it there..

1. Parents; parents simply buy the wii for their kids because it has nintendo stuff on it, like Pokemon and Mario.

2. Pokemon and Mario are the 2 biggest selling game franchises, owned by Nintendo, ironically, Nintendo made the wii.

3. The controls, not really revolutionary, but different, they open up many different ways of playing different games.

4. The advertising it gets, being cheapest console out, it has the highest chance of sales.

5. Not only does it have a huge fanbase on these things, every year, Nintendo grows much more than Xboxes and PS3.

Back on topic, I guess.

I remember starting on the Japanese side on Cliffside and sniping right across to the bunker, 2 kills on the same person in 2 shots in 10 seconds. That was fun.

Has anyone versed such a stupid person that they just went in the same spot? O_o

Back on topic, I guess.

I remember starting on the Japanese side on Cliffside and sniping right across to the bunker, 2 kills on the same person in 2 shots in 10 seconds. That was fun.

Has anyone versed such a stupid person that they just went in the same spot? O_o

Thank you for being on topic, seriously can't us COD players get along, sheesh cmon peoples even the Rock Band and Guitar Hero members reconciled -.-.

And yes, coincidentally on Cliffside as well; I believe there was some low level noobs believing that I would approach them from the main path, they camped, and I knifed. That was the most fail moment I've seen in the game so far, in any game really..

And yes they're in the same clan.

Speaking of clans, anyone else I'm missing to add on my wii?

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

And yes, coincidentally on Cliffside as well; I believe there was some low level noobs believing that I would approach them from the main path, they camped, and I knifed. That was the most fail moment I've seen in the game so far, in any game really..

I actually got the whole other team like that once at the beginning of a Cliffside match. They were all sniping and were aiming towards the middle of the map. I ran around the outside of the map and knifed all four of them in a row.

Find the common camp spots. On dome, someone usually will have a flamethrower, so they just toast all of your dogs.

cheaked all safe spots and 1 had flamethrower who i killed with my gun.. either they were veyr lucky, very good at evading dogs or were glitched... when was the last time, if any, that you got 0 kills with dogs on any map...

also at the noob flaming me for saying 'funner', i find it funny that your arguments have become so bad that you have to flame my grammar to continue the argument, pls GTFO

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

[hide=]
Well lets see.. PS3 came out when Blu Ray was within sony's basic purchase

So? Sony created and popularised an entire new format. Blu Ray quadrupled the amount of data developers can put onto discs. Not to mention Blu Ray movies.

, and the Xbox' internet is nothing more than a server itself, think of it as actual broadband you get, with your Computers running speed on the games you have.

I wouldn't call the best, most supported, most used, most active network with the best connestivity "nothing more than a server". Especially compared to the Wii where you cant even talk to others without buying Wii speak, or play your freinds without entering a 12 digit code.

Admittedly it can't sell Zune, but then what can?

The Wii, I will admit probably isnt 'marketed' as much as the PS3 or Xbox, but it has much more potential.

I see more advertisements and games for the Wii than the PS3 and Xbox put together.

Checked out a stupid thread and found this; made by made by the CoD4 mega-fanboy

If you're referring to me I did not create that thread.

Infinity Ward suck SO bad they cant even make a Wii port of it, or get another company to help out do it

Actually this shows good judgement on there part as they don't waste their time developing an inferior version.

[bleep] off.

I have more than 2 days play time on WaW. I still dip back into it from time to time, and I play Zombies often.

_

Ray I dont have a problem with with WaW or indeed WaW vs COD4, or the Wii vs Xbox/PS3, what I do have a problem with is you saying things that are either simply untrue or that you have no knowledge of.

[/hide]

Alright, TheValeyard and Mc, get the [bleep] off this thread. Seriously, nobody cares what you think and all you are causing is trolling and stupid arguments.

You don't have to start arguing with me, you can talk about it rationally rather than flying off the handle and starting swearing. I have every right to post my opinion on this thread.

I care about Mc's opinion. :)

Also, none of us who believe CoD:MW is better than CoD:WaW is trolling, simply stating facts.

Fixed.

Face it guys. How many bugs did Cod4 have at release? Not half as many as WaW. How many do they have now? Virtually none.

I would state some more arguments but they are exactly the same as everyone else has stated.

Overall it IS a better game. It appears as the only people that say WaW is better are the people who play it on the wii. Everyone who owns both on Ps3, Xbox or PC will probably agree that Cod4 is better.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I'm merely defending myself against Ray's trolling. Hey cannot think of aruments against my points so accuses me of trolling, flaming and being a fanboy. Am i supposed to take that lying down?

OT: It seems Nazi Zombies glitches have been entirely fixed. Some guy kept going into last stand when doing them. However the leaderboards haven't been wiped, some asshats still on wave 2147

I'm merely defending myself against Ray's trolling. Hey cannot think of aruments against my points so accuses me of trolling, flaming and being a fanboy. Am i supposed to take that lying down?

OT: It seems Nazi Zombies glitches have been entirely fixed. Some guy kept going into last stand when doing them. However the leaderboards haven't been wiped, some asshats still on wave 2147

I got to wave 21 on Verruckt again, this time at 500 kills and 100k+ score.

Can we please stop all flaming/spam etc. from this point on? Any posts flaming the game/posters in this thread will be removed and further action possibly taken against you.

Thank You - DarkDude98 - Tip.It Super Moderator

Just so you know rocco, MC isnt doing anything really. Atleast he is giving decent points against the flame war/debate, unlike Valeyard/Skullys one flamebait post.

Anyway, still noone has answered if they have played against anyone with ANWA in their name. They might be australian I dunno, but they are really cheap. Martyrdom and MP40s are used on like 90% of their sets.

EDIT: They dont use camoflauge* either, so Im gonna have to say theres a high chance they use stopping power or something.

Just so you know rocco, MC isnt doing anything really. Atleast he is giving decent points against the flame war/debate, unlike Valeyard/Skullys one flamebait post.

Anyway, still noone has answered if they have played against anyone with ANWA in their name. They might be australian I dunno, but they are really cheap. Martyrdom and MP40s are used on like 90% of their sets.

EDIT: They dont use camoflauge* either, so Im gonna have to say theres a high chance they use stopping power or something.

On the rare occasion that I'm on waw and not playing nazi zombies my class is usually MP40 with martyrdom. If you run on my corpse after I die, you deserve the dearth. Usually I wouldn't use martyrdom but I feel that as practically everyone else uses cheap perks and guns I'm not going to disadvantage myself by refusing to use a few guns/perks.

I agree but I disagree.

I agree that you shouldnt just let people own you like that, and fight fire with fire, but I dont want to stoop so low.

I only use martyrdom when sniping - nothing else helps really. All I do is get a quick kill as soon as I can, replace my magnum with that gun, and run off to find a sniping place. If they follow me they deserve to die like that imo.

Plus, the 2nd best perk there is dead silence for sniping and I barely move.

Best perks for MP40 are 'unrig my gun plz', and 'unsteady aim'.

Seriously though, anyone at all?

I've vsed 2+ of these guys alot and they ALL

USE

MP40S with BOX AMMO

Best perks for MP40 are 'unrig my gun plz', and 'unsteady aim'.

Seriously though, anyone at all?

I've vsed 2+ of these guys alot and they ALL

USE

MP40S with BOX AMMO

For Christ's sakes it's not overpowered, it's overused! If you don't like it so much then shoot them first or play on hardcore where everything take about 2 shots to kill.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

There's a reason why its overused. Because its overpowered. It's equal, but the stats arent equal, they're above average. EVERY one of them.

Not the freakin' point anyway. The point is, it makes the game much more boring getting killed by the same basic set all the time. Doesnt make it interesting.

EDIT: I swear people use some kind of software hack or something. There is no way in hell you can line an MP40 up for a headshot so much..

And I swear kniving is [developmentally delayed]ed. How god damn slow does it have to be? It seems to get me killed even when I stab them directly behind them.