Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

1.85, and I see kcdragon is back, now get on CoD :D

You're still the same lv 28 2nd prestige I know and love ::'

Now if you're gonna try to kill me in CoD, the love is all rage there.

I was level 26, I went up 2 levels during the double exp. I can't get on this weekend, my brother took the wii with him to the hotel he is staying at for a soccer tourney. I have also been too busy with my 360, but once I stop playing that as much I will return to W@W.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.48, I do really bad when i first play or join matches already in progress for some reason.. then after i get 40+ kills 10- deaths...

I'm kind of the same way. My first couple of games I'll go 20-10 or something in that nature, then I get going an get matches like 35-5. A lot of matches that I'm end up in blowouts (2-3 people have dogs), so I just run around with a pistol and try not to die. If the host is on the other team, I try not to kill him at all (hate it when they leave).

db and meme, do you ever snipe? Its so much more thrilling than smgs. :P Yeah i know its an opinion lol, just wondering though.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

At start I don't, unless I feel like it, but I will if like all of them are snipers, to much running around then :P

Also when I have overkill or kill someone sniping, ill take there wep and snipe sometimes

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I pretty much use every type of weapon except shotguns, and probably snipe on Makin/Cliffside about half the time I play there. I used to just use smg's, but I'm trying to get better with rifles and bolt actions.

Just had the worst game on upheaval. The other team had 3 1st prestigers, 2 level 65 and one was 50~, the 2 65's used flamethrowers, camping, while the other guy used an MP40 camping on the other side shooting them as they went past.

As soon as we broke through that the 2 flamethrower'ers started running banzai style through us all and getting the dude with the MP40 to shoot us while we are distracted. The 2 flamethrower neebs had like 10 kills each and the MP40 neeb had 37. 2 sets of dogs because of his 2 flamethrower prostitute buddies.

I actually feel that Upheaval is easily one of the most fair Wii maps. All types of weapons have their own strengths there if used properly. Of course, there's not much you can do in situations like that.

Upheaval sucks. It may be good on Wii because of the limited maps but Upheaval is just god awful compared to the rest of the maps.

No, it's a good map because MP40 users dont run the map, and it seems as if it's a semi-snipey one, and has some nice prone spots to snipe. A good person can take control of Upheaval without an MP40 or a flamethrower, I can do it, and I suck with rifles.

I like using rifles, and I regained my love for bolt-action rifles just after prestiging (I'm 1 prestige 65 and keeping it there). Picking up that Arisaka at Makin was a great idea lol.

And I don't mind Upheaval, I play it on PS3 and I usually don't vote for it.

And my ratio keeps on switching between .83 and .84. Damn

Not sure if anyone noticed this, but on Zombie Verrduct, there's a group of 11 numbers rather prominently written in blood on the wall of the butcher shop (right side of the map, room just after Speed Cola but just before the Power Room). Anyone have any idea if those numbers mean anything? I have my playstation packed away for moving, so I can get the numbers later and post them if anyone can't find them (shouldn't be too hard though).

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Send me friend invites pls, and i'll tear you up with meh Type-100 on Cod5 :twss:

GT: Starman945 <3:

Also beware my Martyrdom, Double Tap, Round Drum and Bouncing Bettys O.O

:roll: x3

Now I know what you guys mean about Juggernaut.. A few days ago I had a pretty epic sniping game on Makin, once again, controlling that house with the glitch.. I got all these kills, dogs and everything.

Today, just now, on Makin I shot the same dude in the same spots it takes to kill someone, (heart/shoulder) and he lived. Panicing because I knew he was aiming at me in the first place, I ran to the side so he couldnt see me. Jumped out to take a shot, and I died.

:wall: This is the 2nd time I have gotten the How The ?? Challenge before I had it unlocked :cry: Also had Collateral Damage 3 times before I have had it unlocked, then when it is unlocked I can't get it lol

Collateral Damage is such an easy challenge to get if you snipe often.

True, when I snipe and don't try, I get it, but when I am specifically going for that challenge it never happens lol, up to 4 CD now before it was available as a challenge lol

It's tough at the top ;)

ok, i now claim it inhumanly possable to beat glitchers on marine start to rock to kill them, now by the time i get there, even if i use extreme conditioning AND rifle nads i STILL cant stop them gettign under the damn map :x

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

Meme, I havent seen any people under the map, and if they do, I guess I'm too secluded.

Cliffside owns when theres not a heap of SMG'ers around.

You never know, i looked it up and it seems kinda hard-ish.

But it's like the worst glitch in the whole game, and it's stupid to abuse it. Especially with a flamthrower.

Cant betties kill them? Find the lowest point of the game and lure them into the betty?

You never know, i looked it up and it seems kinda hard-ish.

But it's like the worst glitch in the whole game, and it's stupid to abuse it. Especially with a flamthrower.

Cant betties kill them? Find the lowest point of the game and lure them into the betty?

dout it, but if you shoot it yourself it might, although i dont think the blast does much damage if your over/under it

seems like when i play they are veyr experinced wiht the glitch and can easly do it within 5 seconds

090828110351.png

090914204824.png