Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Worst hour and a half played on CoD5...

Dome, cliffside, cliffside, cliffside, dome, dome, cliffside, cliffside, dome, cliffside, dome, makin, dome, cliffside, cliffside, dome, dome, makin, CASTLE (voted against FOR [bleep] SAKE), dome.

I give up. Not only do I not get to play on decent maps, E.G castle, but I have to play against MP40 whoring nerds with box magazines and stopping power on some of the worst maps, E.G dome, or a heap of glitch abusing scum, E.G. Cliffside/Makin

Which brings me to this. I kept stabbing a teammate because he was trying to abuse the under cliffside glitch (normal TDM), after about 20 seconds another teammate spawned near us and began shooting at me (most likely), then after another 10 seconds the idiot abuser noticed i was stabbing him and he began stabbing me, I tried to leave but they kinda made me stuck for a few seconds, then bam. NADED. 3 of us.

Then I try going to snipe some guy, I point at his head, he points at mine, we shoot at the same time but because CoD5 is [developmentally delayed]ed I got hit in the shoulder, barely living and my bullet vanished, or the connection sucks balls. So I ran to the side, you know, (the tree closer to the japanese spawn) side of the entrance to the bunker thing. Then the idiot who I was kniving before comes up to me and stabs me a heap of times, me, struggling to get out, because im stuck, I get shot in the head. WOW.

This game is full of idiots, and cheap nerds who do anything to win. Noone really thinks about playing these games for fun do they?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst hour and a half played on CoD5...

Dome, cliffside, cliffside, cliffside, dome, dome, cliffside, cliffside, dome, cliffside, dome, makin, dome, cliffside, cliffside, dome, dome, makin, CASTLE (voted against FOR [bleep] SAKE), dome.

I give up. Not only do I not get to play on decent maps, E.G castle, but I have to play against MP40 whoring nerds with box magazines and stopping power on some of the worst maps, E.G dome, or a heap of glitch abusing scum, E.G. Cliffside/Makin

Which brings me to this. I kept stabbing a teammate because he was trying to abuse the under cliffside glitch (normal TDM), after about 20 seconds another teammate spawned near us and began shooting at me (most likely), then after another 10 seconds the idiot abuser noticed i was stabbing him and he began stabbing me, I tried to leave but they kinda made me stuck for a few seconds, then bam. NADED. 3 of us.

Then I try going to snipe some guy, I point at his head, he points at mine, we shoot at the same time but because CoD5 is [developmentally delayed] I got hit in the shoulder, barely living and my bullet vanished, or the connection sucks balls. So I ran to the side, you know, (the tree closer to the japanese spawn) side of the entrance to the bunker thing. Then the idiot who I was kniving before comes up to me and stabs me a heap of times, me, struggling to get out, because im stuck, I get shot in the head. WOW.

This game is full of idiots, and cheap nerds who do anything to win. Noone really thinks about playing these games for fun do they?

Honestly I would do anything for that map set up you had.

Dome is just easy (for me) and apparently I get no more than 5 deaths on cliffside. And obviously I'm not a glitcher.

And no they don't play this game for fun anymore. You should also put into consideration that we have evolved into a species that is either show-off..y or competitive, so just like baseball players who use steroids to increase their performance, gamers use glitches to win as well.

Besides I know some glitches so I'll just treat them the same way if I have to.

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Wouldn't happen if the map rotation was bigger than 8 maps.

Yes it would. Simple maths. 20 maps there. 8 goes into 20 2 and 1/2 times. On Average I shouldve had ever map 2 times. But i had the same 2 for nearly every one. Taking my chances again.

@Famfrit, I snipe, and joining a cliffside game halfway through always means you're losing by 200.

@Valeyard, I guess thats how it is.

Wow. Worst makin game ever. We had a lead, because of me, for 9 minutes. Then in the last minute they got 4-5 kills ahead. How?

They started as Japs. Clear enough? WHOLE team abused the japanese house glitch. Luckily, I killed about 5 times before any of them got a kill up there. I got dogs, while artillery was on the house, but i only got 2 kills from them.

Wtf is wrong with this stupid [bleep]ing game

There are complications due to people skipping maps, eg you play Dome, the game chooses Makin, Makin gets skipped, then Dome comes up again.

Wtf is wrong with this stupid [bleep] game

The lack of balance, patches, creativity, players per team, and the fact that Treyarch just dont give a damn.

I haven't had Dome in days... I've been playing Seelow, Castle, and some Cliffside over, and over, and over.

What do you mean "anything to win"? The point of the game is to kill as many people as possible... In your perspective you have to leave some people alone and let them kill you to have fun?

I think you're just a bit frustrated.

I haven't had Dome in days... I've been playing Seelow, Castle, and some Cliffside over, and over, and over.

What do you mean "anything to win"? The point of the game is to kill as many people as possible... In your perspective you have to leave some people alone and let them kill you to have fun?

I think you're just a bit frustrated.

If I had glitchers going under every map I'd be frustrated.

Points of games are to have fun. CoD5 has a huge variety of guns, and pretty much everyone uses an MP40, sometimes a T100, or there are glitch-snipers.

How could you say I am JUST frustrated, when every map has a pointless glitch except hangar, asylum and dome? Dome is just crap, asylum is FULL of mp40 whoring and campers, and hangar is ok.

I hope that COD6 (MW2) comes to Wii. Though it's doubtful. Seriously, at least Inifinity Ward can get the balance of weapons right.

For instance, On almost every map, you will get MP40 [bleep], or snipers using glitches (as described by RayOxide in posts above). I find it so pointless using weapons like the MP44, since everytime I get a decent kill streak (without camping), a noob will come up and fire 2-3 shots at me from an MP40, and I'll die. Even with Juggernaught (I hate using it, but it's the only way to last longer against MP40ers).

It was obvious from the start that WaW on Wii was going to be a massive failure. Treyarch were very, very slow to update even the 360 and PS3 versions. People going under the map on Roundhouse a month after the game was released with a beta on the map is just appalling. I was all for giving Treyarch a chance but they [bleep]ed that up.

So recognise that this is not what the Wii was made for and don't complain about getting a raw deal when developers don't want to waste their time developing a game not suited for the Wii. Though Treyarch are pretty lazy anyway.

K guys. You can discuss the differences between versions of Call of Duty: World at War, but that does not mean you can discuss the different systems.

Lionheart_0

Edit: I was referring to 'this system is stupid because of X reason' type discussion.

So recognise that this is not what the Wii was made for and don't complain about getting a raw deal when developers don't want to waste their time developing a game not suited for the Wii. Though Treyarch are pretty lazy anyway.

Yeah I know. The wii is underpowered compared to other consoles (and todays standards), but I still think that they released a game with many game breaking things (glitches, overpowered and underpowered weapons), and made maps that are dominated by certain weapon types (across all formats)

It's the same on the other consoles, though I think the glitches have been fixed. At least the wii doesn't have tanks, which are also a pain in the [wagon] in terms of balance.

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/978/978423p1.html

Posted this earlier but it seems to have been missed. Zombies in a swamp will be interesting, and hopefully they will lower the price of the first map pack.

CoD WaW Wii was in no way a failure. Treyarch makes game. Treyarch makes money. Treyarch gets out.

Success.

But we are not the company, we are the consumers. We look at it from the consumers point of view, and from the consumers point of view, it's a bad game on the Wii. Hell, it's only decent on the main consoles, and I don't know about PC since I haven't played that one.

Anyway, I officially hate Roundhouse for War. The Roundhouse objective is rediculous, every single time I play that it ends up with noone trying to capture it. It's both a problem of the game and the players. The area is way too open, and players are usually unwilling to capture it.

The other day I just threw down a smoke grenade there and went prone until we won (it was the sudden death round). I almost died, but if a few more people had just left the sidelines and come in it would have been an easy victory.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

CoD WaW Wii was in no way a failure. Treyarch makes game. Treyarch makes money. Treyarch gets out.

Success.

But we are not the company, we are the consumers. We look at it from the consumers point of view, and from the consumers point of view, it's a bad game on the Wii. Hell, it's only decent on the main consoles, and I don't know about PC since I haven't played that one.

i dont think it is bad at all, it is a good game, yes we only got like half the maps and no zombies, but it still is a fun game, bur really they ignore it.. the cliffside glitch has, for me, made cliffside unplayable.. im sure its a easy fix that would take like a day to fix and release a patch.. but really, cliffside is now unwinnable when not on marines so now we only have 5 maps.. 2 of which i dont like to much, but thats me. if they jsut gave the wii all the things that 360/ps3 has, or at least close to, it wouldnt be bad at all

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

i dont think it is bad at all, it is a good game, yes we only got like half the maps and no zombies, but it still is a fun game, bur really they ignore it.. the cliffside glitch has, for me, made cliffside unplayable.. im sure its a easy fix that would take like a day to fix and release a patch.. but really, cliffside is now unwinnable when not on marines so now we only have 5 maps.. 2 of which i dont like to much, but thats me. if they jsut gave the wii all the things that 360/ps3 has, or at least close to, it wouldnt be bad at all

You must be put into teams with some knowledgable glitchers then. The people I get don't even know about the jump and grab onto the rock on the Imperial side of cliffside, which is one of the easiest glitches in the game.

You must be put into teams with some knowledgable glitchers then. The people I get don't even know about the jump and grab onto the rock on the Imperial side of cliffside, which is one of the easiest glitches in the game.

the higher lvl/prestige you are the harder the matches (paird up with people aroudn your lvl and k/d ratio) so they are experinced and know the glitches.. most can do in under 10 sec now..

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

I still don't understand these glitches you guys talk about... Do I somehow not encounter people using them because I've only seen 2 people glitch (on the roof of Castle map) and that's about it, and I never die from them...

Is it a Wii thing?