Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

MP44=STG44

Strangely it's available on COD4 as a throwback to the earlier WW2 ones. I found the STG44 to be pretty poor on WaW though, it just didn't seem to have the power, plus it looks ridiculous when compared to the COD4 version.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the STG.

It kills in a few more bullets than an MP40, has less 'recoil', a telescopic sight, and much better overall range.

Plus it doesnt have box ammo so less noobs :D

I dont need a siggy no moar.

MP44=STG44

Strangely it's available on COD4 as a throwback to the earlier WW2 ones. I found the STG44 to be pretty poor on WaW though, it just didn't seem to have the power, plus it looks ridiculous when compared to the COD4 version.

I agree with that. I use the MP44 (I will continue calling it that) because of it's range, as well as having a decent fire rate (though it's accuracy and Damage aren't amazing).

You play this on the Wii right? What's an MP44?

Or are you thinking something like MG42?

Telescopic sight..

Thompson, T100, STG-44, err, some others..

Btw, MP40 range doesnt suck, it's decent. Everything on the MP40s statscreen is much lower than it should be.

A sniper rifle has 100% range. An MP40 had 40%. That's pretty far.

I agree with you that the MP40 is overpowered. It should be patched, but in the meantime, we have to deal with it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

For me drum mag was pretty much mandatory for the PPSh, though I question the need for it on an MP40 when it could have a silencer instead.

I agree with you that the MP40 is overpowered. It should be patched, but in the meantime, we have to deal with it.

A patch for that will never come for any version. At 6 months in its too late to change.

Box/Drum Mag doesn't mean it's a noob gun.

Thats fine you can believe what you want, but the truth is, 50% of the people with box ammo I have found just spray.

I know this because when I take cover they are STILL shooting even though im behind a barrel and im not getting hit.

lol@drum mag on PPSh, its auto drummed?

Box/Drum Mag doesn't mean it's a noob gun.

Thats fine you can believe what you want, but the truth is, 50% of the people with box ammo I have found just spray.

I know this because when I take cover they are STILL shooting even though im behind a barrel and im not getting hit.

lol@drum mag on PPSh, its auto drummed?

No it isn't

I was sure I picked it up (as in unlocked and used) and it had an ammo capacity like an MG42, not the same size, but roughly like that.

I'm sure..

Just had a game with everyone except me (including my team meates. I was using my trusty old warhorse the MP44, and refuse to use the MP40 or other guns) using MP40s, and funnily enough, they were camping (2 had suppresors). By the time I had figured out where one of them was, another one had killed me with his MP40. This was either very good team co-operation, some sort of horrendous undetectable lag or just MP40 whorers doing what they only know how to do.

Gratz lol.

When that happens to me, I usually try to stealth things. Go the same way I got killed, and see how it works out for me. Y'know?

Go in there, crouch against a wall, see if anyones coming, depending on what gun I have wait til they pass and..

1. Go prone if using a sniper

2. Wait til they pass and then start spraying them if Im using my BAR.

Gratz lol.

When that happens to me, I usually try to stealth things. Go the same way I got killed, and see how it works out for me. Y'know?

Go in there, crouch against a wall, see if anyones coming, depending on what gun I have wait til they pass and..

1. Go prone if using a sniper

2. Wait til they pass and then start spraying them if Im using my BAR.

I usually have one with camoflage and flash hider/suppresor, but I didn't at that point, so I just quit (I should have carried on, but I couldn't be bothered with it).

If I got found, and killed, I would just try 2 more times and if I got camped again I'd leave or take rifle grenade set.

What map was it? Asylum is full of campers but everywhere has a secondary was in, or a nade-hole.

If I got found, and killed, I would just try 2 more times and if I got camped again I'd leave or take rifle grenade set.

What map was it? Asylum is full of campers but everywhere has a secondary was in, or a nade-hole.

It was upheavel. Also, I don't use Rifle grenades, as they are the equivalent of the noob-tube from COD4.

I like upheaval.

Btw, you choose - get owned by campers or kill the campers with rifle nades until they stop camping

I like upheaval.

Btw, you choose - get owned by campers or kill the campers with rifle nades until they stop camping

I'd rather play with people that will play fairly (no glitches, etc), But realistically I know that no-one will play fairly against a sea of unfair players (at least one person per map will use a glitch (unless it's courtyard, in which case almost no-one glitches).

What's this about box ammo? Whenever I pick up an MP-40 from someone I killed (and have run out of ammo on my Type-100) it always has that extra ammo... Why do people choose the "box ammo"? Aperture sights and suppressors are much better choices.

In other news, a gun that I've formally despised, the BAR, is great for headshotting zombies. I was at 26 headshots when the next best person was at 9. :thumbup:

P.S. Bouncing Betties > Rifle grenades.

Outskirts hath incurred the wrath of dizzle.

There is a tall, unstable church tower, and tanks. Do the math. Rember that scene from Saving Private Ryan where the sniper gets blown out of the tower by the tank, and you see the tower collapse into the street below?

Well all the pieces are there, why didn't Treyarch go for it?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

the moment you shoot 1 rifle nad at least 1 other person on other team starts to use em.. best to not use them on campers, easly killed anyways if you know where they are, throw gernade at em or shoot before entering room

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

MG42 with double tap is God (In hardcore)

<3:

Funny, I made that a class about an hour ago.

It sucks in Core though.

I know, that's why I put (In hardcore) I thought it would be pretty good in core but I got demolished. Oh well hardcore is more fun anyways.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Was playing today. Had a pretty decent ending on a game.

Me and some dude versus 3 other campers. One was way out somewhere couldnt find most of the game and the other 2 camped up in one of the main houses on Upheaval. One with DBS and another with flamethrower. Was pretty easy. Lots of nades = lots of kills, but the flamethrower got alot ofkills on me, cause, well, hes using a flamethrower.

In the last 30 seconds we were losing by 10, I got ma stealth MP40 and shot down the DBS guy, my betty went off so I turned and there was the flamethrower n00b. Sprayed (lol). HEADSHOT, win