Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop crying and trade the game in already and let this thread quieten down.

Why dont you [bleep] off and stop trolling AND calling ME a troll?

Do what Valeyard done. Stop posting in this thread altogether, or 90%.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

It's unnecassery to call you a troll, as it's clear to everyone by the way you reply to people.

Does anybody know whether no-scoping is possible on here? Theres a larger selection of bolt actions than cod4, even though they're more or less the same. Though I dont play anymore I thought I might make a caual no-scoping acount.

It's unnecassery to call you a troll, as it's clear to everyone by the way you reply to people.

Does anybody know whether no-scoping is possible on here? Theres a larger selection of bolt actions than cod4, even though they're more or less the same. Though I dont play anymore I thought I might make a caual no-scoping acount.

Oh I am not a troll. You need Urban Dictionary.

And yes it is, but its crap in non-hardcore. I think Kar98k is good for practicing and Mosin for proper.

Oh sorry then I guess I mistook you for Valeyard then.

From Urban Dictionary:

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

"One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue. "

I'm not a troll.

Pointless argument?

And I have played with some very good bolt-action users who can hold there own against MP40 users, even on Dome.

Every team I get in sabotage and capture the flag suck balls. They don't know where the hell they're going and whatever points we get are made by me, and whatever block we make is made by me.

-.-

Maybe you stole all their possible kills? :P

After a while of playing FPS games, you should be ready to shoot as soon as you see an enemy, not the other way around.

I've got countless easy kills due to people being slow to react and shoot.

Maybe you stole all their possible kills? :P

After a while of playing FPS games, you should be ready to shoot as soon as you see an enemy, not the other way around.

I've got countless easy kills due to people being slow to react and shoot.

Last night at 3AM I was somehow more alert then the American and Europeans I was playing, had Type 100 + Aperture, Betty x 2 (lvl 36 atm, 1st prestige), stopping power and deep impact and I constantly was beating guys with their MP40s with dual mags, bandoiler, stopping power and deep impact, I know this because of the times I was slow to react or didn't see them (Kill Cam is for more than just seeing where they were). I was laughing so much I was afraid I'd wake up my parents. Then I got really tired and ended up with 20+ deaths and < 10 kills per game for a bit, so I went to sleep. Is 2 AM now so I might go on soon and see if I may be onto something, or whether last night was a 1 off thing.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Just prestiged for the third time, it sucks seeing more deaths than kills... I'm trying to keep my 1200+ more kills than deaths.

By the way, I've spent a whole week of my life playing CoD:WaW. :shock:

2qiyete.jpg ftw.

Just prestiged for the third time, it sucks seeing more deaths than kills... I'm trying to keep my 1200+ more kills than deaths.

2qiyete.jpg ftw.

Don't worry about it, I've spent nearly 32 days on COD4.

2qiyete.jpg ftw.

Don't worry about it, I've spent nearly 32 days on COD4.

:ohnoes: Scary how much of our lives can be put into video games.

Mines probably been longer and I havent prestiged officially once.

(Started a new account thing after the first 65 achievement) :|

I don't see the point in not prestiging. When I'm level 65, I see every game I play 1,000+ points, yet I don't get them. And a challenge never hurt anyone.

Prestiging is also a good way to try out new weapons and test out the underused ones.

I dont see the need in Prestiging. I just play with what I want when I want. I dont care if people think I'm a noob because I am only level 65.

You dont need to Prestige to test underused weapons. I tested the B.A.R and it RAPED.

I still dont play haha

You might as well pretige in this because you don't lose the prospect of getting red tiger/gold guns, as Treyarch couldn't be arsed to implement them. That and the 65 no prestige symbol doesn't look that good.

Also a lot of the challenge goes out of the game. Prestige has the potential to extend the longevity of the game tenfold. Quite why you would want to play such an inherently flawed multiplayer for so long eludes me, unless of course it's the wii which has nothing better (yet).

You're right. The wii doesnt have any better shooters simply because it was underestimated at first, then dominated the market :P

Prestiging = meh. I'd rather keep my main Sniping gun for the whole time instead of using that very laggy Springfield.