Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its easier to get recons and stuff with more than 4 people per team i dunno.

I dont find it useful 'cause I dont suck and Hardcore isnt full of idiots, so people kinda understand how to play the game when they get campkilled soon enough.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

65 non prestige. Could say I prestiged 'cause I got an account to 65 and did a different one.

Not prestiging. Would have like 4-5 though.

In hardcore you can use any sniper rifle, even Springfield to the leg and kill them without Stopping power like you need in Core, which means you can be a camouflaged sniper....

But he uses Overkill on his sniper so he can have an easier time changing locations.... Which would be useless to have in hardcore because the magnum kills in 1 shot. So Stopping Power and Overkill are a waste of a Perk 2 in hardcore.

not at all, magnum is semi auto, only 6 bullets and very slow reload, overkill is very very useful in hardcore

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Level 65, 10th prestige using MP40 with box ammo, bandolier, juggernaut, and steady aim.

What a pathetic player.

PS3 ID is sacgoldglove

:roll:

Meme if we added eachother do you think we would have a higher chance of joining eachothers games even if we arent in a group?

Had it with this game

gonna trade it in.

way over it now.

How i even managed to play it this long, i [bleep]ing wonder.

Campers,

SMG whoring,

The huge amount of lag,

The huge amount of [cabbage]. (E.G. Shooting a rifle grenade or a bolt action bullet and being killed or hit into second chance before it hits the target makes it disappear..)

etc.

I wonder which game i should get now.

No.

I've said im over the game 2 times. And said I'll try my luck in a series of 5 games.

But im over it now, and only my I.T teacher can stop me :o

Haha, if only you have the challenge of playing me... You wouldn't leave.

Why don't you play zombies?

Oh right, you have it on the Wii! I told you something earlier.

ray... its going to be the same with other games.. always going to be campers.. and always going to have ppl using the good guns more...

Overpowered isnt good, overpowered is overpowered. Good is all Sniping. Good is Thompson. Good is DP. Good is M1 Garand.

Nothing good about whoring MP40s and box ammo all day. Nothing good about the gun except the fact that it was lucky CoD5 was released 2 weeks earlier than it shouldve been.

Other games have easy ways to defeat campers that doesnt depend on how smart your team is, and usually i get the stupid teams. The ones that go the same way 20 times before noticing they keep getting killed.

ray... its going to be the same with other games.. always going to be campers.. and always going to have ppl using the good guns more...

Overpowered isnt good, overpowered is overpowered. Good is all Sniping. Good is Thompson. Good is DP. Good is M1 Garand.

Nothing good about whoring MP40s and box ammo all day. Nothing good about the gun except the fact that it was lucky CoD5 was released 2 weeks earlier than it shouldve been.

Other games have easy ways to defeat campers that doesnt depend on how smart your team is, and usually i get the stupid teams. The ones that go the same way 20 times before noticing they keep getting killed.

It really isn't as hard to beat the MP40 as you think. If it seriously bothers you that much then play on hardcore where every gun kills in 1 or 2 shots.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It really isn't as hard to beat the MP40 as you think. If it seriously bothers you that much then play on hardcore where every gun kills in 1 or 2 shots.

mp40 with dual mags absolutly suck, sooo easy to kill spray and prays if you cant then you really should stop complaining and get skilled..

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

Yeah I can kill them because I SMG aswell? No.. I snipe. And Im not particularly patient because Im so good that I pick them off and they start camping, so I go to a different location. All of a sudden, bam, im sprayed. I jump, I duck, I turn corners, I still die.

Does a no scope Kar98k beat an MP40? Nah. Does a Magnum? Lol NO.

I dont have "skill" because i dont smg.

Riiiight.

Lets see how SMG'ers would go playing a game like Killzone.

Yeah I can kill them because I SMG aswell? No.. I snipe. And Im not particularly patient because Im so good that I pick them off and they start camping, so I go to a different location. All of a sudden, bam, im sprayed. I jump, I duck, I turn corners, I still die.

Riiiight.

Badly. Its a snipe-fest in the later ranks. Otherwise its either Assault Rifle, or Shotgun.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Riiiight.

there is a perk, its called overkill

if not, satchel charges work

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

Riiiight.

there is a perk, its called overkill

if not, satchel charges work

Im gonna put Overkill on my Sniper? Err, no.

And satchels barely ever work. They may be hard to see if placed right but nades from martyrdom noobs blow them off.