Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

One game, just one game set me off completely.

It had everything;

-Campers

-My team = idiots

-MP40 [bleep] (3/4 of the other team were mp40ing, and 2 on my team were mp40ing)

-Absolute bullcrap grenades (going into the places right but never killing)

-All bazookas missing and only slightly hurting a person

-Betties not killing anyone

-Other team eventually camping with almost unlimited betties

-Team doing absolutely nothing

-Wait and kill team

-Wait and kill opponents.

-Continuously lame maps

-Nerdy hackers, lol. Seriously, some dude must have had some hack or software hack, because every time i got close to him and started shooting, he shot like 3 times and got headshots ALOT, with an mp40.. again.

I am seriously over it.

Until this game gets something done about this crap I'm considering snapping the disc.

*sigh*

Everything bolded is just you being outplayed. I'd like to comment on a few things though. With a bazooka, remember that there is a drop in the missle trajectory, as there should be. Aim higher. MP40 "hack" is just him being good. MP40's recoil is up, and it is a well know thing to aim at the middle of the chest, and the 2nd shot will recoil up to the head. You have to be a good aim to do it, but if you can, apparently you will be good enough for people to think you are a hacker.

Teammates: Yeah, they suck sometimes, but it works both ways. You play against sucky people as much as you play them.

Maps: Erm... not every map has to be a sniper map. Sure, I'd like a few more, but I'm content with what we have.

How can you have a moan about the Ray, you just had a bad game and got outplayed. Im sure youve had some games where everything you do seems to go your way no matter what and then you have other games where you seem to be the unluckiest guy in the game. It happens, Get over it. -.-

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map pack coming out 19th \'

how do you know? Did they say something?

http://www.callofduty.com/CoDWW

Middle of the page says Map Pack: Download March 19th.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

-Campers

Learn where they camp and take them out. Campers shouldn't kill you more than once in a row.

-My team = idiots

Happens to everyone, goes both ways though.

-MP40 [bleep] (3/4 of the other team were mp40ing, and 2 on my team were mp40ing)

This can get annoying at times, but most of the time they're not very good.

-Absolute bullcrap grenades (going into the places right but never killing)

Maybe they pick them up and throw them into the air? I do that a lot. Either that, or they have flak jacket?

-All bazookas missing and only slightly hurting a person.

Flak jacket again, and they're not supposed to be 100% accurate. Unpredictable curve makes them harder to use.

-Betties not killing anyone

Bombsquad perhaps? Personally I love that perk.

-Other team eventually camping with almost unlimited betties

Use x2 grenades or a bazooka?

-Team doing absolutely nothing

After the match just leave the game.

-Wait and kill team.

Eh?

-Wait and kill opponents.

Eh?

-Continuously lame maps

Hopefully you can skip the maps. Sometimes I like to play maps I normally hate in order to get better at them.

-Nerdy hackers, lol. Seriously, some dude must have had some hack or software hack, because every time i got close to him and started shooting, he shot like 3 times and got headshots ALOT, with an mp40.. again.

Did you play with him more than one match? Sometimes over half my kills will be head shots, and other times I'll only get one or two

Hopefully I can prestige tonight. I believe I am halfway through level 61. I am doing as many challenges as I can to get some bonus experience points. As long as I don't have connection problems or inexperienced players on my team everything should go smoothly.

I just can't stay with this game anymore. I get bored with it after three games of Search & Destroy. The limited use of guns and their imbalance. Gewehr 43, STG-44, and MP40 are the three guns used in the entire game, it's rather annoying. I'm sticking to CoD4 and Gamebattles until CoD: MW2 comes out.

I just can't stay with this game anymore. I get bored with it after three games of Search & Destroy. The limited use of guns and their imbalance. Gewehr 43, STG-44, and MP40 are the three guns used in the entire game, it's rather annoying. I'm sticking to CoD4 and Gamebattles until CoD: MW2 comes out.

Haha yeah, I'm picking up CoD4 again, got a year of xbl sitting on my desk for when I get it. See you on there soon hopefully.

Haha just spent about 2 hours playing some random matches. I was the host, so no disconnection or having the games end because the host left. I got plenty of wins under my belt, and I'm on level 65 again! I will finish up this prestige tomorrow, and begin again.

Sorry to call you this KC, but you're an absolute idiot if you seriously think I'm being outplayed if people camp at places, whoring MP40s, and me being unlucky with grenades.

And, as for the "shouldnt kill me more than once"?

I did say my grenades were being fail for me, and they are mp40 whoring, and around 8 betties.

Also, bazookas dont DROP, they go any random way, it happens to me all the time. And the fact you shoot it just as you die but it doesnt hit anyone just is a load of crap.

This may be the only semi-decent multiplayer shooter game on the wii, but its still crap.

For the 'cant snipe on certain maps thing', every map has a sniping spot, and every map has a DECENT sniping spot.

I snipe on all maps, except dome, and hangar, sometimes I dont snipe on cliffside, or castle.

Btw, I played with that guy on 2 matches before I gave up, the guy jumped while shooting aswell, which is hard to do with the wii lag. (He still got headshots like that too)

There are software hacks/edits that can make your remote hold a certain position.

Wait and kill = camping, but basically by themselves, and moving around after every kill so I couldnt get them, waiting for people to walk past, and bam.

Seriously, I have not have a real decent team, its either a really crap team or a team with a decent person who gets 2x kills as me, and i'm regularly 1st or 2nd on the list.

Bombsquad - Doesnt actually stop you from dying if you step on a bettie.

Grenades - Dude, I bake them for 3 flashes, which means as soon as it lands it blows up, sometimes I bake for 2 so if they pick it up it blows up ASAP. No one throws grenades back though.

When it comes to MP40 whoring, the people use it because its literally the only gun they CAN use. I dont know what recoil is, but for MP40s which kill with 3 accurate chest shots, it seems like something that doesnt matter in total.

All games I played that day I basically gave up on, there was a ratio of like 5 MP40'ers to 1 non-MP40'er.

Ever been in one of those games where it's so lame you just leave anyway? That was today, almost every game was so crap it's not funny.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

HA! Are you seriously complaining about this? You had a few games where the other team was simply better than you. Bazookas do have a drop. Do you think they just fly straight forever?

If every map has a decent sniping spot then why do you not snipe on half of the Wii's maps? OH yeah, because they have crap sniping spots! Instead of staying in the same spot sniping why don't you do what these others are doing and wait and kill with an MP40.

The guy who jumps while shooting? Skill! If it bothers you that much then get behind enemy lines and attack him from that side rather then running headon into their 'hide and kill' traps.

So not throwing yourself into enemy bullets now counts as camping? Take a lesson from those guys and try doing it yourself.

Bombsquad shows you where every betty is clearly. Are you looking at the sky when you walk around?

Because its not possible at all to move away from a grenade. :roll: Learn to aim.

For christ's sake stop complaining about the MP40! I use the T100 and get about the same results as when I used the MP40. MP40 users shouldn't even be a problem for snipers anyway!

Now stop QQing because you got out played in a couple of games.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

HA! Are you seriously complaining about this? You had a few games where the other team was simply better than you. Bazookas do have a drop. Do you think they just fly straight forever?

If every map has a decent sniping spot then why do you not snipe on half of the Wii's maps? OH yeah, because they have crap sniping spots! Instead of staying in the same spot sniping why don't you do what these others are doing and wait and kill with an MP40.

The guy who jumps while shooting? Skill! If it bothers you that much then get behind enemy lines and attack him from that side rather then running headon into their 'hide and kill' traps.

So not throwing yourself into enemy bullets now counts as camping? Take a lesson from those guys and try doing it yourself.

Bombsquad shows you where every betty is clearly. Are you looking at the sky when you walk around?

Because its not possible at all to move away from a grenade. :roll: Learn to aim.

For christ's sake stop complaining about the MP40! I use the T100 and get about the same results as when I used the MP40. MP40 users shouldn't even be a problem for snipers anyway!

Riku, I thought you were decent, but since you JUST completely ignored what I said, I guess I can take that back.

1. read what I said, I'll just C+P.

I did say my grenades were being fail for me, and they are mp40 whoring, and around 8 betties.

Also, bazookas dont DROP, they go any random way, it happens to me all the time. And the fact you shoot it just as you die but it doesnt hit anyone just is a load of crap.

I guess its possible that they drop, and if they do, they can turn any way, and its not exactly a long way until they do so.

2. ALL have sniping spots.

Just because a spot isnt a sniping spot doesnt mean it isnt good for sniping. I dont snipe at designated sniping spots in any map.

3. Ok, it might be skill, but it's also the most annoying thing someone can do. I mean, in real life would you jump so you dont get shot?

4. Camping is staying at a spot for lengths of time and waiting for people to go by and kill them. Wtf do you think it is?

5. I highly doubt people who set off a bettie right next to it actually have bomb squad. Because they set it off with their body, but lived.

6. I BAKE THEM. CANT YOU READ? I have very precise aim with grenades, and only miss a spot when I'm rushing or getting shot at the time.

7. I also used the T100 for a while, but its still not as completely overpowered as an MP40, its not as bad. Its still annoying, because of the power it has, but it definately doesnt top the MP40.

8. How exactly? Snipers basically wait for a good moment to shoot someone. MP40 'whoring' is when people use it because its overpowered, not because they're good with it. They spray bullets completely, moving everywhere and impossible to hit when moving in completely unpredictible ways.

9. Stop telling me to stop QQing because a whole 6 hours of games was rigged, different people every 2nd game.

I seriously wonder how [developmentally delayed]ed people can get simply if they dont read a post.

Is there actually a way to communicate with other players on the Wii?

I dont think there's a headset for wii cod5.

Even if there was, there would be little 8 yr olds literally crying.

May I also say, if this happened in only one day I wouldnt come here and say it yet. Because, it happens very often, every second game, I probably get ripped off 2-4 times on average.

But today was every single game - excluding one hangar game where I left and joined another game, being the same, but on the winning team and still got the most kills ;p.

Riku, I thought you were decent, but since you JUST completely ignored what I said, I guess I can take that back.

1. read what I said, I'll just C+P.

I guess its possible that they drop, and if they do, they can turn any way, and its not exactly a long way until they do so.

2. ALL have sniping spots.

Just because a spot isnt a sniping spot doesnt mean it isnt good for sniping. I dont snipe at designated sniping spots in any map.

3. Ok, it might be skill, but it's also the most annoying thing someone can do. I mean, in real life would you jump so you dont get shot?

4. Camping is staying at a spot for lengths of time and waiting for people to go by and kill them. Wtf do you think it is?

5. I highly doubt people who set off a bettie right next to it actually have bomb squad. Because they set it off with their body, but lived.

6. I BAKE THEM. CANT YOU READ? I have very precise aim with grenades, and only miss a spot when I'm rushing or getting shot at the time.

7. I also used the T100 for a while, but its still not as completely overpowered as an MP40, its not as bad. Its still annoying, because of the power it has, but it definately doesnt top the MP40.

8. How exactly? Snipers basically wait for a good moment to shoot someone. MP40 'whoring' is when people use it because its overpowered, not because they're good with it. They spray bullets completely, moving everywhere and impossible to hit when moving in completely unpredictible ways.

9. Stop telling me to stop QQing because a whole 6 hours of games was rigged, different people every 2nd game.

I seriously wonder how [developmentally delayed] people can get simply if they dont read a post.

Is there actually a way to communicate with other players on the Wii?

I dont think there's a headset for wii cod5.

Even if there was, there would be little 8 yr olds literally crying.

May I also say, if this happened in only one day I wouldnt come here and say it yet. Because, it happens very often, every second game, I probably get ripped off 2-4 times on average.

But today was every single game - excluding one hangar game where I left and joined another game, being the same, but on the winning team and still got the most kills ;p.

1. If bazookas are failing you then get a better perk 1 then. Such an avid sniper like you should be using betties.

2. Which is why you are dying. Not every map has a sniping spot. If you were to try sniping on Makin or Dome or Asylum you'd get a total of 1 kill before recieving bullets from 3 different directions.

3. No, but this isn't real life now is it?

4. Not dying / = / camping

5. Flak Jacket then. Did you actually see the people set off the betty? Maybe they shot it.

6. It's still possible to avoid, and since you're playing on Wii it makes it even easier to avoid.

7. So shoot back. If you die you die just hope that the teammate behind you can get that one bullet to him.

8. If someone is constanly spraying an MP40 it should be even easier to snipe them at long ranges. MP40 doesn't have 100% perfect aim you know.

9. You are QQing. Less QQ more pew pew.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

1. Why would I betty when I dont snipe in a one place all the time? I usually change around 4 places on castle.

2. Makin has gotten me my best sniping kdr, 16-2 I think.

3. Its based on WWII. Jumping in 'battle' shouldnt even be in the game, it should have a message like "you cant jump - you're being shot at!"

4. I'm dying when I'm trying to kill campers because I cant snipe them, because they arent actually snipeable on the positions that they're in, they block all entrances with betties, and my BAKED (3 sec) grenades dont kill any.

5. Well, I wouldnt say I saw them set it off, but I did see them move into sight within a time of "set off by self" timing, not "by bullet" timing.

6. ?

7. I do shoot back. Usually I get them before they get me, but mp40 whoring = epic spraying which = epic luck and epic kills.

8. They arent aiming at me, I have secluded spots. People arent stupid enough to aim at a sniper with an MP40, even I know where snipers hide and how to kill them. IF they are aiming at me, it prevents me from sniping properly, since I rush and the camera shakes.

9. Cbf pew pewing. I want a PS3, I dont know why. I still rather the wii control system but PS3s are just more popular with shooters.

MC, just shut up yourself, dont flame someone if you cant even read a freaking post or 2.

Its not me being crap, its the game being glitchy, people abusing glitches, people abusing the overpowered weapons, and people doing the most annoying things possible just to win a game.

So, shut up or actually read.

I seriously hate you more than I hated Bubsa.

EDIT: So by your standards, abusing glitches to win, camping to win, and being lucky makes someone better than another person?

I always thought shooters were for people who had decent tactics.

Guess what? There's this thing called skill. Some people have it, others don't. Grenades not working? Bazookas failing? You clearly do not possess this trait. Therefore, you fail, and cannot complain when people fail less that you do.

Good riddance.

Oh, ok, I also thought you were a decent person, but obviously, you're a [developmentally delayed].

Learn to freakin' read, like DB, I know he didnt agree with me, but atleast he [bleep]ing tackled it properly.

It wasnt the fact grenades werent working, it was the fact that every time i pulled a [bleep]ing grenade out I had to deal with a bit of lag.

Bazookas just suck.

And so do you.

Btw, I do posess 'skill', even though its hard to tell if there is any in Cod5.

EDIT: Aint it just annoying when you use a sniping spot, someone sees you, and takes it the full game after you die? :\

Guess what? There's this thing called skill. Some people have it, others don't. Grenades not working? Bazookas failing? You clearly do not possess this trait. Therefore, you fail, and cannot complain when people fail less that you do.

Good riddance.

Oh, ok, I also thought you were a decent person, but obviously, you're a [developmentally delayed].

Learn to freakin' read, like DB, I know he didnt agree with me, but atleast he [bleep] tackled it properly.

It wasnt the fact grenades werent working, it was the fact that every time i pulled a [bleep] grenade out I had to deal with a bit of lag.

Bazookas just suck.

And so do you.

Btw, I do posess 'skill', even though its hard to tell if there is any in Cod5.

EDIT: Aint it just annoying when you use a sniping spot, someone sees you, and takes it the full game after you die? :\

Yes. You are correct. There is absolutely no skill in CoD5. db's 2.44 K/D ratio is all just luck, and your 1.00 is also just bad luck. And I also understand that everyone that disagrees with you is an idiot, because Treyarch and everyone in the game is obviously out to get Ray.

[/extremesarcasm]

Seriously man, come on. I hit perfectly fine with grenades. I rarely use bazookas, but when I do, they are actually a pretty easy kill. Funny that you complain about campers, because all you are is a camper with a bolt action rifle. Bouncing betties have a 0.83 second activation time. This is enough to get close to it, when back up really quickly. Also, Juggernaught prevents a betty from killing.

PLEASE QUIT WHINING ABOUT 3 SHOTS = A KILL. On EVERY gun in the game, 3 shots can kill. With the Thompson, which I only use in Courtyard and other very shot range places, I expect to kill with my first 3 or 4 bullets out of the gun, hell, if you aim high, he can drop in 2 hits with a THOMPSON.

MP40 "whoring" = you getting your [wagon] kicked. It affects the rest of us very little.

Oh, by the way, the abo[bleep]e stupidest thing you have said... YOU CAN ACTUALLY JUMP WHILE SOMEONE IS SHOOTING AT YOU. You can do anything you normally can, until you are dead. Sheesh.

You obviously suck at this game, so leave it and shut up or play it and shut up.

Either way, please, for everyone else here, shut up.

-.-

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Wow.

I never really thought people could get so stupid.

Dude, is it me, or are you seriously not reading much at all, then flaming me?

Yeah, sure, DB is great at the game, but he did use the mp40 a bit.

It's also my first FPS, so I guess I expected a game that wasnt extremely glitchy.

Did I call DB an idiot?

No.

So not everyone disagreeing with me is an idiot.

Everyone not bothering to read, like you, and rocco, are in fact idiots.

Yeah, Im over this thread now too, because it seems to be full of the same anti game bashers that I am, but in a group WOW.

He's bashing the game because its glitchy - say he has no skill!

I DO for a fact have skill, and that shot at saying theres no skill is a shot at mp40 whoring, which is a real problem in the game.

3 Shots is BARELY EVER a kill, I've withstanded thousands of deaths of 5+ bullets from MP40s.

How exactly can you be so ignorant to say MP40 whoring is just me getting my [wagon] kicked?

That's basically saying that I lost the game to the most overpowered boss IN the game, and saying it ISNT overpowered.

And btw, I never said you CANT jump when someone is shooting at you, infact, I said it shouldnt allow you to. See? You DONT read.

And lol @ camper with a bolt action rifle. Yeah its true, but Im not sitting there with a whole team, with MP40s, betties laid out, and doing it because I'm losing.

Infact, when someone on my team starts to stay near me, I leave.

-.- -.-

Wow.

I never really thought people could get so stupid.

Dude, is it me, or are you seriously not reading much at all, then flaming me?

Yeah, sure, DB is great at the game, but he did use the mp40 a bit.

It's also my first FPS, so I guess I expected a game that wasnt extremely glitchy.

Did I call DB an idiot?

No.

So not everyone disagreeing with me is an idiot.

Everyone not bothering to read, like you, and rocco, are in fact idiots.

Yeah, Im over this thread now too, because it seems to be full of the same anti game bashers that I am, but in a group WOW.

He's bashing the game because its glitchy - say he has no skill!

I DO for a fact have skill, and that shot at saying theres no skill is a shot at mp40 whoring, which is a real problem in the game.

3 Shots is BARELY EVER a kill, I've withstanded thousands of deaths of 5+ bullets from MP40s.

How exactly can you be so ignorant to say MP40 whoring is just me getting my [wagon] kicked?

That's basically saying that I lost the game to the most overpowered boss IN the game, and saying it ISNT overpowered.

And btw, I never said you CANT jump when someone is shooting at you, infact, I said it shouldnt allow you to. See? You DONT read.

And lol @ camper with a bolt action rifle. Yeah its true, but Im not sitting there with a whole team, with MP40s, betties laid out, and doing it because I'm losing.

Infact, when someone on my team starts to stay near me, I leave.

-.- -.-

No, I've read every post recently, I can read. The only glitchy parts about the game are:

Sniper Spot Glitches(Rock at Cliffside)

Team Balance

Lag(if that is even considered glitchy)

Also, I agree with you somewhat on MP40 whoring. Yes, they do just spray and pray. Yes, they have very little skill. You just have to know how to beat them.

Now instead of flaming the hell out of you, I'm instead going to try to help you out.

Sniping: Cliffside, Upheaval, Makin. The only 3 places I ever snipe. And rarely at that on all three of them. As far as sniping goes, once you're busted, run like your [wagon] is on fire. Seriously. Honestly, when I'm caught sniping, I immediately switch to Type 100 class, as I have no shot at doing any better. But on these maps, there are a few good sniping spots each, which I'm willing to show you if you are up for it.

Rushing: My cup of tea. If you want help beating the MP40 [bleep], just post here and I'll gladly help out.

I've decided that I'm not going to argue with you anymore about this game. I'm not trying to insult you by offering help, I really want to help you out. I'm not saying you're right on everything by stopping the argument, I'm just saying that if you learn to beat these people, they will no longer be a problem.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Yes, I admit I use the MP40 quite a bit. My connection is really faulty sometimes (Some matches I have one bar while everyone else has four), so it's my anti-lag gun.

In my opinion, however, it does require skill like every other gun in this game. There is an easier learning curve with that gun at first, but the game does require skill. I can confidently beat most of the people who use MP40's.

That's obviously not all you were talking about, but I'm not at home right now so I'll refer to the other points later on today.

Sorry to call you this KC, but you're an absolute idiot if you seriously think I'm being outplayed if people camp at places, whoring MP40s, and me being unlucky with grenades.

First, I never commented on your posts, so I don't know why you're mad at me.

Second, please stop complaining. You are gaining nothing from it, and are just making everyone in this thread dislike you more. Just keep your arguments in your head, and leave this thread in peace.