Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

I love all maps except seelow and partly downfall:

Seelow is way to big gl getting 750pts on core in 10mins

Downfall is a potentially good map imo: its like outskirts but w/o the buildings. Just for some reason it's hard to find people: is it good on team deathmatch war coz there's more ppl? :-k

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish wii had those maps... getting board of these maps

All we are missing are sniper maps that they probably only kept from us because they would suck.

Seriously, 4 vs 4 on Airfield/Roundhouse/Seelow/Downfall/Outskirts? No thanks.

I do wish we had one, maybe two of these maps though. Preferably an open one, where we wouldn't have tons of campers and 100-80 scored 10 minute TDMs. Roundhouse or Airfield maybe? No tanks, of course.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

id like a map where nobody uses mp40's :roll:

FGs are much more annoying and over powered than MPs.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

id like a map where nobody uses mp40's :roll:

FGs are much more annoying and over powered than MPs.

suck in CQC, and have to reaload more.. not many ppl use them, theres 20x more MPs then FGs

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

TBH I don't think win/loss ratio means anything. All the Host Ended Games alone make it worthless, not even counting the lag, MP40 whoring and the fact that you just can't help it if your teammate is too busy teabagging dead enemies to defuse the bomb.

IM BACK

AND I LOL'D.

Wii needs its own special maps to make CoD5 on the wii a bit more exclusive. I have no ideas but i would like it.

Sometimes I teabag dead guys and pretend to kiss them when im waiting for people to come and attack us

>.>

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Wow... just had a random, yet slightly hilarious incident a moment ago.

I'm on the map with the bombed out church and the bell tower (sorry, forget the name). I'm up in the bell tower with my gewher, and I hear the call that the enemy got dogs. So I back into the corner where it's hard to shoot me and watch the stairs, getting ready to take out any dog who comes up. Well about 30 seconds later, a dog comes flying up the stairs. It reaches the top, jumps up while maintaining forward momentum...

And goes right off the edge and falls. #-o

Second dog managed to make the turn, but I took it out. I'd love to see a person do that one of these times though - come charging up with your bayonette, click to stab and go flying out the window. Whoops :?

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

You know, I like the Wii. I like playing it and the various things the Wii at my house can do. To be honest though, I don't think it's right for the Wii. It's not the system for it, the controls being one reason. The Wii is really for a different type of gamer. Ray, have you played COD5 on the 360?

In other news, they took tanks out of Hardcore? Did they really?

You know, I like the Wii. I like playing it and the various things the Wii at my house can do. To be honest though, I don't think it's right for the Wii. It's not the system for it, the controls being one reason. The Wii is really for a different type of gamer. Ray, have you played COD5 on the 360?

Really?

If so, they're halfway to making this game respectable.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Not on the 360. I cant use xbox controllers. Honest.

I've played CoD2 on PS2 though. Basically the same controls.

You move 2 knobs. One to aim and one to move, which means you can hold a gun in perfect position, whereas you cant with the wii

DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND!!!!

Also,has any one beaten Burn Em' Out on Veteran on 360? I'm stuck

[bleep] YES! on Spring Break as well! Haha!!!

And yeah I beat the game on Vet mode. What's the problem?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Double exp for wii too? :D

Most likely. We got it last time, so I would expect it this time as well.

I have Saturday off work, so I should be able to get in some good playing time.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Havent played for a while so I'll be on now.

I wish treyarch would just make a freaking new map that's wii exclusive =/

3 minutes into a [bleep]ing cliffside game and my internet starts skipping up, so i leave. few minutes later i go into another game - asylum, where, for some [developmentally delayed]ed reason I kept spawning and getting killed, and when i didnt get killed i got absolutely [cabbage]ted by the same guy over and over again.

Never go into a game where there's an obvious team

Wow, out all today and most of tomorrow. So many people are going to pass me. :wall:

Buh-bye :P I'll be hitting 6th prestige today because of this, and then will get far in my journey for 7th.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Why would they do that? There's a good chance that COD5 was made with the 360, PS3, and probably the PC in their minds, not the Wii. It seems kind of like one of those, "Oh, the Wii? Yeah, sure, I guess if they want, I mean, we'll try to put something together for that..." moments. Honestly, that's how I think it is with the Wii. Is there going to be a COD6 for the Wii? Maybe. Who knows. If IW wants to appeal to Wii gamers and make more money, than you might get a copy. Regarding COD5, I don't think I would expect any exclusive DLC for the Wii.

Why would they do that? There's a good chance that COD5 was made with the 360, PS3, and probably the PC in their minds, not the Wii. It seems kind of like one of those, "Oh, the Wii? Yeah, sure, I guess if they want, I mean, we'll try to put something together for that..." moments. Honestly, that's how I think it is with the Wii. Is there going to be a COD6 for the Wii? Maybe. Who knows. If IW wants to appeal to Wii gamers and make more money, than you might get a copy. Regarding COD5, I don't think I would expect any exclusive DLC for the Wii.

We got Team Survival as an exclusive I believe. We just got some DL content, so we should be happy Ray. I won't be using the new modes, as I don't like FFA's in this game, and Survival is too short. But you(as in Ray) are now expecting us to get all of this awesome content, which will not happen. I'm sorry, but we may get 1 more mode at most, if at all. Just be happy with what you've got, it will keep you satisfied until The Conduit comes out, which is a wii exclusive shooter that will feature 16 player online.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!