Call of Duty: World at War

Arch_Tyrant

Haha just spent about 2 hours playing some random matches. I was the host, so no disconnection or having the games end because the host left. I got plenty of wins under my belt, and I'm on level 65 again! I will finish up this prestige tomorrow, and begin again.

lol, i saw my brother playing with you yesterday on cliffside, then i kicked him off and went on :P

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously thinking of selling this game in favour of cod4.

It's just a much better game.

How good the map pack is will decide it for me.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Haha just spent about 2 hours playing some random matches. I was the host, so no disconnection or having the games end because the host left. I got plenty of wins under my belt, and I'm on level 65 again! I will finish up this prestige tomorrow, and begin again.

lol, i saw my brother playing with you yesterday on cliffside, then i kicked him off and went on :P

What was your brothers game name?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Ray, please, come back in a few years after you've hit puberty.

Lol, Or just [bleep] off and play a different game and GTFO this thread.

Yea, yea, just be little [bleep]s who think they're funny.

You'd want a rant forum for games then I guess, but thats pointless.

Sometimes I wonder if people notice theres no rant forum here?

Btw, I know I have.

--

Sorry KC I guess you were talking to someone else?

Sorry everyone else, except MC and Dusty there.

@KC, I prefer to vent frustrations, instead of keeping them bottled up inside for sometime.

That rock isnt a glitch, there's an "A + forward" thing to get onto it.

As for sniping, I need no help on sniping spots. ;p

Also, I dont particularly need help with MP40 whoring, its when I am not getting any snipes in a position, I try to go to another and I'm teamed up on by like 3 people just moving not even half the map, AND going away from the main battle, then I spawn somewhere far away, and continue getting killed from there getting to my other position.

Any time I try to usea rifle though, it's so annoying how an MP40 is susposed to beat a carbine, especially when your fingers spam B.

Ok, so I guess not everyone is out to ignore everything and just post like a knob again.

Anyway, due to the fact Ray Oxide has an extremely bad KDR, and W->L ratio, and is level 65, I'm starting a new account, same name.

It's kinda stupid when you go into a game forcefully, (even after 30 seconds wait), its the same game you tried to avoid, so you leave, and it counts as a loss. -.- That's probably around 3/7ths of my losses.

As for lag, it creates glitchy play. If it's even called lag, where you begin to skip from place to place. That kinda happens alot when I pull a grenade out.

Anyway, dont really care, because if I do get flamed continuously, it just proves you guys are complete idiots.

But DB is a good person.

Goat i guess i misunderstood you. ;p

@DB, ok, I'll say it. The MP40 needs skill to use. PROPERLY. But the skill isnt even needed if you think about how people get kills with it.

EDIT: DB joined a clan. eww.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Heh, I've been jumping around a number of different clans, can't seem to find one that's too active. Then again, I shouldn't talk, as I haven't played in awhile. :?

Anyways, I've realized that I can't really help you with your issue, because I gave up on sniping a long time ago. Kudos to you for trying to stick with it.

Heh, I've been jumping around a number of different clans, can't seem to find one that's too active. Then again, I shouldn't talk, as I haven't played in awhile. :?

Anyways, I've realized that I can't really help you with your issue, because I gave up on sniping a long time ago. Kudos to you for trying to stick with it.

Hard for me to stop. I just love it.

Every headshot is like an orgasm.

wb ray :) i just have a tip for you for sniping, somtimes its best to jsut go prone somwhere, pick off ppl there and then continue forward, dont try to run past the enemy because they will probly see you and kill you

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

wb ray :) i just have a tip for you for sniping, somtimes its best to jsut go prone somwhere, pick off ppl there and then continue forward, dont try to run past the enemy because they will probly see you and kill you

Yeah for some reason I go the back way, take aim to see what's around me, go farward with my magnum (camo plz) and try my BEST not to get detected.

I hate going prone, I hate giving people the satisfaction of getting a headshot.

Finally hit 65 tonight, feels like a bit of an achievement and the final few levels came quickly as I renewed a passion for SnD. The M1A1 is awesome, so much better than the G43. The flamethrower is fun to play around with, but it isn't amazing really. I think I'll just try to max out some weapons now and get some of the challenges. Collateral has been eluding me. ;)

3. Its based on WWII. Jumping in 'battle' shouldnt even be in the game, it should have a message like "you cant jump - you're being shot at!"

This isn't RuneScape lawl.

:lol:

almost 65 again, but got both shotgun challanges done and springfield \'

just kar98 and nagant left and all attachments done :thumbup:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

So, I played regular TDM today.

It's interesting. The games are very different. On Hardcore, there's more silence, and overall more tactics. On regular, the game is a lot more loud. It feels more like a full-scale war. Guns fly everywhere. It's easy to find a person to kill, and it's easy to rack up a lot of kills. I got insane streaks, streaks that I'd have to think a lot to achieve in Hardcore, but that just happen in Regular. They're both exciting in their own way, but going back to regular felt somehow refreshing.

Also, lately I've been noticing people talking about guns being overpowered. No, it's true. What I'll say is that there's nothing a MP40 can do that a Thompson or many other weapons can't do. Seriously, I think it might be more stigma than anything. I owned with a Thompson on Courtyard, and I've been using many weapons on regular that, believe it or not, work. Now, don't get me wrong, I tried out the double-magazined MP40 and noobed with that as well. Meh. It's powerful, but you guys, hell, not only is the Thompson and many other guns better in many other circumstances, but the MP40 has many flaws. Low rate of fire, huge recoil, etc.

Cheer up, guys. COD5 is pretty cool. :)

It's interesting. The games are very different. On Hardcore, there's more silence, and overall more tactics. On regular, the game is a lot more loud. It feels more like a full-scale war. Guns fly everywhere. It's easy to find a person to kill, and it's easy to rack up a lot of kills. I got insane streaks, streaks that I'd have to think a lot to achieve in Hardcore, but that just happen in Regular. They're both exciting in their own way, but going back to regular felt somehow refreshing.

Good point. My longest streak on regular is 38, while on hard core it's only 30. Dogs get a ton of kills on hard core though when you get them (one of my few complaints that on HC it's harder to kill dogs than a person -.-).

Good point. My longest streak on regular is 38, while on hard core it's only 30. Dogs get a ton of kills on hard core though when you get them (one of my few complaints that on HC it's harder to kill dogs than a person -.-).

Gosh I hate that too! If I'm having a bad game, and someone on the other team gets dogs, I will just keep getting madder when I shoot the dang dogs 2 times and have them still come at me. That is the one thing that I want to change, but then again, it helps me get tons of kills so it's not as bad as it seems.

I had some bad games earlier. Kept disconnecting after 1 game, or having the host leave. Also, almost every game I joined was one where my team was under 300 points with 2 minutes left, so I had little chance at recovering my teams points.

I'll probably head on later, see if I can get to level 20. Who knows though.

db and goat, would you recommend me finding a clan? I have been thinking about joining one, but I don't know if it is worth the trouble of finding one.

3. Its based on WWII. Jumping in 'battle' shouldnt even be in the game, it should have a message like "you cant jump - you're being shot at!"

Smartass, :P Runescape doesnt even have guns or jumping.

LAWL.

Anyway, why are there so many loser nerds in Boot camp? Level 20+ MP40 whoring against new players.

LAWL.

Anyway, why are there so many loser nerds in Boot camp? Level 20+ MP40 whoring against new players.

Ray, he meant the message that you said would pop up. It is similar to something that would pop up in Runscape.

As for Boot Camp, you don't really need it do you? I never even played in it, I went straight to TDM when I first started playing.

There are actually a lot of people from "top" clans in there, probably going for high kill streaks. On some of the forums it's become a witch hunt on some of the forums, people making new accounts and catching high-leveled people in there on video. Kind of funny to watch high prestigers spamming flamethrowers in there. :roll:

Feel bad though because some people who are very new could benefit from boot camp.

There are actually a lot of people from "top" clans in there, probably going for high kill streaks. On some of the forums it's become a witch hunt on some of the forums, people making new accounts and catching high-leveled people in there on video. Kind of funny to watch high prestigers spamming flamethrowers in there. :roll:

Feel bad though because some people who are very new could benefit from boot camp.

Well, 'top' clans my [wagon]. They must really suck if they do that. And get killed more times than they kill me >.>

They could benifit, alot so.

Ray, he meant the message that you said would pop up. It is similar to something that would pop up in Runscape.

As for Boot Camp, you don't really need it do you? I never even played in it, I went straight to TDM when I first started playing.

Oh.

Well, I do kinda need it, because Im not used to the thompson or the other starter guns, except the springfield. So, I went in there and still have a positive KDR, even with all those idiot nerds thinking they're awesome.

LAWL.

i needed it, WaW is my first fps

mp40+dual mag's fail... mp40+silancer is sooo much better tbh, you really dont need more ammo w mp40 imo

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

mp40+dual mag's fail... mp40+silancer is sooo much better tbh, you really dont need more ammo w mp40 imo

I like it with a silencer better too, but dual magazines can be useful if you encounter 3+ people from other team at once. I hate getting killed when reloading, so I'm trying to get better with a pistol so I can keep the silencer.

How many of you guys have the Rough Economy achievement and how did you get it? I got it on campaign by complete accident. It was on the sniper mission where you follow Reznov around. I was aiming at some german guy, a dog jumped in the way, and another german guy walked behind the guy I was aiming at which set up a straight line of 3 for one bullet to kill.

Awesome.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

^O_o I dont think I have any achievements. I just wanted to finish campaign for a grasp on the game.

However, I did get a double headshot on castle, then artillery. :P