Billionaire�s Investment Guide

Cellerdoor

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if I really understand the formula. I get the 1x price calculation. But what I don't get is how you are supposed to know the amount bought of an item at so and so price if you do not buy it all yourself...the 1x only tells me the prices that it sells for, usually 3 different ones if I read it right. But I still can't tell how find the amount purchased...

Name: Zunee27

Investing History? Back in the golden age, before the accursed GE, I merched barrows/flax. Then, about a month before the PvP worlds, I bought 25 Rune Scimitars for about 400K...

How much money have you made from it? Back when I merched barrows I got about 200K a pop from Dharoks/Veracs, and Flax got me about 15gp each. The Rune Scimitars got me 250K profit :D. I wish I had thought to sell my whip for the scimitars :(.

Do you agree with the purpose of this guide? Well duh... Of course I do.

Zunee27.png

Zunee27.png

This might sound like im a dork, but i need serious help. Ive read this whole thread and all the posts, but I dont get all of this. So do i just buy items when they just drop and wait for the price to go up? Thanks for the help.

Sam

Eat pie and like the sky!

rs username: Saifzman

Merchenting history: I have been merchenting with ge alone ever since around march 08. Started with sara stoles... made them rise from 60k - 100k. Ever since I have merchented random items. Now I need help because Jagex has nerfed How many items you can buy at once from ge :x .

made a total of about 50m... spent 10m on 94 mage.

Do I agree witht he purpose of this guide? Hell ya... free money makes everybody happy <3:

will update in a min

Saifzman.png

I must say, in my experiences of GE merching every so often, it helps loads if you manage to get a GE offer in right when it updates. Thats how I haxed GE for my penguin.. sold a ring of stone that I pked... probably gonna sell a zerker necklace today. There are a few IRC bots now, one is public and pretty much notices every time theres a change.. somehow. And thanks to them I got my penguin mask through GE :D

This is a great, simple guide -- and thank god, because the more complicated guides get outdated easily and quick. This won't because it doesn't focus on a few specific items, but all of them.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi please do not think that i am spamming but I came across this section on the website and decided to make this post. I am lookng for buyers of historical bonds or private investors I am a seller of Brazilian LTN's and am in need of a real buyer. I only made this post to the website because it has a Billionaire investment Guide headline stated. if anyone on this board buys these financial instruments please email [email protected] Again I am not spamming I just thought this forum could be a place where I could find such people.

Hi please do not think that i am spamming but I came across this section on the website and decided to make this post. I am lookng for buyers of historical bonds or private investors I am a seller of Brazilian LTN's and am in need of a real buyer. I only made this post to the website because it has a Billionaire investment Guide headline stated. if anyone on this board buys these financial instruments please email [email protected] Again I am not spamming I just thought this forum could be a place where I could find such people.

Epic gravedig, and lolwut?