What I've done in the last 5 days :P + Bank & Stats

Hello.

As a few of you have seen or read, I got 99 magic on the 18th of June in F2P. With that done, I had nothing to do in F2P anymore. So 2 days later, I decided it was time to renew my membership. But 3 months of "being away" meant I had to do a few quests and catch up on some updates. First things first, I went to check on my kingdom, in which I had left 7.5m to be used by the workers. To my disappointment, they had only used 2.2m of it. It was still a nice amount of supplies they gathered: ::'

[hide=Manage Thy Kingdom supplies]mtkrewardbh2.png[/hide]

I kept the seeds from the nests and the eggs, rest I sold off. I also sold alot of the junk which was infesting my bank. As a result I had 16M cash so I decided to finish off an old armor goal and bought a bandos plate. With that done, I went questing, and could wear my quest cape again a day later.

Then I heard from a friend that the new slayer helm is a must-have for any serious slayer. I simply must have it, I thought. The next 3 days I happily slayed away at all tasks which the masters gave me. I used Duradel for the 10th tasks, and Mazchna for everything else. I skipped 1 task that Duradel gave me, which was Warped Terrorbirds, and only because it would have taken too much time to kill all 180 of them.

Here are the levels I achieved on and off the slayer spree:

[hide=92 Hitpoints]92hitsrs3.png[/hide]

[hide=65 Summon]65summonkx0.png[/hide]

[hide=88 Defense]88defencedn3.png[/hide]

[hide=78 Slayer]78slayerui6.png[/hide]

[hide=66 Summon]66summongr0.png[/hide]

Also got 121 combat from that summon level.

While slayering, you will almost always get a few clue scroll drops:

runeplateghf9.png

runehelmtyz7.png

2[bleep]yhelmetjl3.png

What does this all lead to.....

The helm of course, which I got today! \'

After 4 days of slaying, here's my new outfit: :D

newslayeroutfitae8.png

And since I don't post here that often, here's my full fledged stats and bank pic, along with the latest collage of my costume room:

bankbh2.png

costumeroomcd4.png

You're welcome to rate and comment now! :D

dontfearthereaper2.png

I love your comments on your bank :P It's a very nice bank and it gets an 8/10 from me. I also like your stats alot, maybe get 70 summoning for all 70+? 8/10 for those too.

2j3qh46.jpg

well done vey, hawt 5 days tbh

Keep it up <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

What is the last tt item reward. What masks are those?

[bleep]ed helms ::'

OT: grats on those levels! and a cool bank & stats, like the comments lol "dwarfs weed"

dragon drops: 2h, Med (x4), spear (x3), legs (x3), skirt, left half

barrow drops: 45+ GWD drops: 1x steam, 1x bandos plate, 1x tasset, 4x shard

proud owner of the Quest Cape since March 28th 2008 - [554/555 songs unlocked]

99 cooking on April 5th 2008

99 magic on June 29th 2008

Dog to 100% (full grown) at 2nd day of Summoning! :)

Only thing i dont get why you dont have is DFS.

Otherwise very nice 9.5/10

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

in your bank picture, what is the "bubbly"?

the lil blue potion under the "tour books of gods"

It's holy water. Used in Legends quest, you can wield it, and it looks just like you're holding a super attack pot in your hand.

Ajk822: I don't have a DFS because I can't afford it. I can't conjure up 24m out of nowhere too and I have rotten luck with monster drops. Though, the shield is in my future goals list.

Nyyankees: That tt reward is "[bleep]ed helm", they currently go in GE for ~650k. Level 1 TT.

Ginandtonic: Yea, 9.8k maple longs would be nice, if I was into junk trading. Skipping that one, for now. :P

70 summoning is an active goal atm. As I'm writing this, I'm already level 67. I just need to get more charms :)

dontfearthereaper2.png

in your bank picture, what is the "bubbly"?

the lil blue potion under the "tour books of gods"

It's holy water. Used in Legends quest, you can wield it, and it looks just like you're holding a super attack pot in your hand.

oh i am so doing the legends quest just for that thingy. ive seen it once and the person wont tell me what it is. thank you

and i love the bank/comments, but keep the green phat and get 99 farming. it looks awesome together

might i say insane? 10/10

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.