I hate quests! And I need your help! 165/200 Quest Points!

PuppyKing

Hello, I love slaying, but right now, I can only block 3 tasks,(instead of 4) because of lack of quest points. Which quests should I do for my last 35 quest points?

(the faster/less annoying quests)

Heres my quests page!

quests25thofjune2008.jpg

And heres my stats!

Minergoo.gif

Thanks for reading, and maybe even posting! :thumbup:

Monkey Madness, Another slice of H.A.M, maybe DT?

He wants fast and less annoying quests, those would probably be last. I'd just go to the quests page and do all the "easy" quests.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Monkey Madness, Another slice of H.A.M, maybe DT?

He wants fast and less annoying quests, those would probably be last. I'd just go to the quests page and do all the "easy" quests.

That got me to 15 more quests points.

Cold War was interesting enough to not notice length.

Troll Romance was quick enough, and can be safespotted.

I can't believe you haven't done Ghosts Ahoy! The Ectophial is well worth it - a one-click, infinitely reusable teleport. And it's short enough.

Zogre Flesh eaters wasn't too long and can also be safespotted.

Sheep Herder - at least the sheep herding part, I don't remember it all - was quite short.

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

I advise that you read quest guides about them all(the reward section at least), and do any quests that give nice rewards or give you access to something good.

But thats just my opinion, if you just want quick and easy qp's, just do all quests that are marked easy.

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

As a first resort is easy and quick as long as you read a guide.

Eagles peak is another easy one.

Ghosts ahoy is a must do.

Hand in the sand is easy enough as long as you have some teles and a glory.

Myreque quests are easy and quite quick, not to mention they give you a fast way to do Barrows in the future.

Mountain Daughter is easy

Finish Sheep herder - its another fast one.

Souls bane is very easy

troll romance is easy

Zogre Flesh eaters is easy too, and quite quick.

Monkey Madness is worth doing, it took like 3 hours, but it's worth it. Legend's is probably also worth it, and so is DT. Sorry I'm saying like 3-4 hour quests, but they will pay off in slayer. Another one for slayer... Back to my Roots if you have the levels. It gives the Jade Vine minigame. Definitely do Ghost's Ahoy at least. Great for transportation to that area.

Jmclark911.png

Jmclark911.png

Oh, I can tell you one NOT to do. Rat catchers. You could do it if you enjoy banging your head against the wall, I guess. But otherwise it's long and frustrating for little reward.

Funny quest, but I agree-the sneaking part of it is enough to drive one mad, which is probably what you were rerefering to, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

lol i remember the sneaking part of rat catchers...i put a huge rant on the rs main forums because it would take about 15 minutes for the guards to get lined up so i could run through...and then of course i would lag (on my old slow computer) and miss the oppurtunity. In the end it took me almost 2 hours to finish just that, and i still havent finished the quest... :oops:

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

Cold War was by far the most interesting and awesome quest in this game. You absolutely MUST do this quest.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

lol i remember the sneaking part of rat catchers...i put a huge rant on the rs main forums because it would take about 15 minutes for the guards to get lined up so i could run through...and then of course i would lag (on my old slow computer) and miss the oppurtunity. In the end it took me almost 2 hours to finish just that, and i still havent finished the quest... :oops:

I'm doing it now...it's really dumb how they make it so you can get caught once you climb up the Trellis since you can't tell where the guards are. I'm actually in the process of doing it, and I already told somebody on my friends list: "If you aren't going for the quest cape...just don't do Ratcatchers..."

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I did Ratcatchers. It reminded me of Zelda OOT. lol

For me, the more I got caught, the more I wanted to beat it. So it wasn't so bad. Except for the waiting. After the quest I wanted to try the Rat pits, so I went to the appropriate world, and not a soul in sight. Rewards are definitely not worth it. (But I'd like that quest cape one day...)

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

Spirits of the Elid and Hand in the Sand are very quick quests, taking roughly around a half hour if you follow a guide--if I remember correctly.

I agree, but i also think it would just be worthwhile to do all the quests. Best thing to do is to go through this link and mark off which ones you've done and do the ones you haven't.

Best of luck.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]