Firefox and Youtube

mrrogers

Are you using NoScript (firefox addon)? Because you may have to add YT to the list of trusted sites (same is also possible if you use FlashBlock). Check and either disable (not recommended), or whitelist youtube, or even the specific video url.

If not, try using another browser to download flash player, or to attempt to watch the video. You could do an uninstall and reinstall of Firefox, or boot it in safe mode (IIRC: start > programs > Mozilla FireFox > Mozilla FireFox Safe Mode), and if it works then, an addon or something else is the culprit.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Go through your add ons, turning each one on at a time to see which one is the problem.

I found that the skype addon was preventing things like Flash player not working, and also stopping Google maps from working.

just download internet explorer.

Internet Explorer is evil. I wouldn't suggest using Internet Explorer, but as your using Firefox, im sure you dont want to switch from the best browser in the world.

I had a similar issue when I upgraded to Firefox 3. However it was with the music player on Myspace.

To solve it go to the flash site and click the Flash On animation. It then loaded up a flash movie and Myspace worked from then on in.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!