God Pages Changes

m00finz

Isn't it weird how Jagex took god pages out of treasure trails and put them into Vyrewatch burning rewards?

Why would they do that? Post your thoughts!

dbeastsig2.gif

One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

They didn't remove them from treasure trails, they just added another way to get them. Though I hadn't heard anything about them coming from Vyres...

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The Vyrewatch are the vampire-esque creatures that inhabit Meiyerditch (mostly) and, to the best of my knowledge, control Morytania.

I wasn't aware you could get god pages from killing them. That would be an awesome reward from it.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

I wasn't aware you could get god pages from killing them. That would be an awesome reward from it.

You can't, you can get them from burning their husks though.

dbeastsig2.gif

One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

You can't, you can get them from burning their husks though.

To me, that falls under the same thing. It'd be a tad silly to kill them without burning the corpses, and, unless I'm horribly mistaken, you can't burn the corpses without killing them.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

You just made this post out of hype. -.-

It's only a rumor that God pages were taken out of Trails. They're still there and kicking. As for being in Vyrewatch burns, I didn't get any in my 500 burns, nor did anyone else I know. So it probably would have been added recently, with Jagex making some note at the end of an update like "the rewards from burning Vyrewatch funeral pyres have been expanded to include Prayer Book pages! Happy Scaping!". Which they didn't do, as far as I know.

But yeah, not cool posting that like it's a fact to try to get people into a tizzy about it.

Pages werent common for me before the update, and now with a ton of new items possible, they are just even rarer. you can still get them from t trails, i'm starting to be really peeved with people making threads like this when they 'think' something but don't know its true. Imo this is just going to get spammed with people telling the thread maker how stupid he is.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Isn't it weird how Jagex took god pages out of treasure trails and put them into Vyrewatch burning rewards?

Why would they do that? Post your thoughts!

Isn't it weird how people take rumors and turn them into facts, almost like magic?

The god pages are still listed in the knowledge base for treasure trail rewards, I'm going to take Jagex's word over your rumors.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Pages werent common for me before the update, and now with a ton of new items possible, they are just even rarer. you can still get them from t trails, i'm starting to be really peeved with people making threads like this when they 'think' something but don't know its true. Imo this is just going to get spammed with people telling the thread maker how stupid he is.

Generally i'd be inclined to agree with you on stuff like this. But i actually think he has a point on this one. I havn't had one torn page since the top hat update, and that's roughly 95-99 slayers worth of clues. Also none of my friends have had one since and i've seen several threads on RSOF talking about the rarity of pages.. i havn't once seen anyone post that they'd gotten a page from a clue. This coupled with the massive price increase leads me to believe that they've either been stopped as a reward (likely a glitch) or the chances of recieving them has been drastically reduced. If you can provide a dateable screeny of one as a reward then i'll believe that they're still obtainable, but until then i'll be sure something's up with them.

to add: this isn't a conclusion i've just come up with. I've been watching the market ever since i noticed a rise in price as i had a few page sets saved in my bank. I've been asking around and searching rsof for related thread for a couple months now to form my opinion.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

I have a friend of mine that does probably 10-20 level 1 clues every day and he often got 4-5 pages a day. Since the update, he hasn't gotten one. I have been doing slayer a lot and I probably average 2-3 clues done a day, I usually got a page 1/3 clues. Haven't gotten one since the update. Either they removed em or made it an extremely tiny chance of getting em.

EDIT: I'm sure that the Knowledge Data Base used to list all the rewards from clues, and now I can't seem to find this.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Don't trust the Knowledge Base explicitly. We never use the knowledge base to confirm facts when we add them to our guides because it is quite possible (and more often then you might think) for it to be wrong. For example, if you look under the Slayer Skill - Slayer Master article, it lists Sumona as requiring 100+ Combat and 50+ slayer, however we have many reports of people getting tasks from her well below 100 combat and/or 50 slayer, and the in-game skill list even shows her as needing only 35 Slayer.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Don't trust the Knowledge Base explicitly. We never use the knowledge base to confirm facts when we add them to our guides because it is quite possible (and more often then you might think) for it to be wrong. For example, if you look under the Slayer Skill - Slayer Master article, it lists Sumona as requiring 100+ Combat and 50+ slayer, however we have many reports of people getting tasks from her well below 100 combat and/or 50 slayer, and the in-game skill list even shows her as needing only 35 Slayer.

she is 100+??? I'm lvl 97, 96 last time I got a task from her. . .

^She isn't, that's the point.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?