p2p armour set ups

Jesus_Status

in a little under a month im going to get a member ship for the first time and i was wondering what would be a better setup i'll have around 25mil by then

1st- full guthans, fury, cb bracelet barrows gloves when i finish rfd, dragon boots, berserker ring, fire cape or an obby cape

2nd- dragon legs, torags pl8, helm of neizinot, berserker ring, fury, fire cape or obby cape, cb bracelet or barrows gloves when i finish rfd, dragon boots, and a sara sword

if you could please tell me which set up is better that would be greatly appreciated

Jesus_Statuz.png

I'd go with the full guthans if you want to train combat and slayer, and it's just cool :thumbsup:. I'd actually recommend getting your skills up and doing Legends quest and getting the Legends cape. Obby cape is statwise better than the legends, but not worth the 250k+ for it. If you want to train range and try for a fire cape, that's more respected.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I'd go with the full guthans if you want to train combat and slayer, and it's just cool :thumbsup:. I'd actually recommend getting your skills up and doing Legends quest and getting the Legends cape. Obby cape is statwise better than the legends, but not worth the 250k+ for it. If you want to train range and try for a fire cape, that's more respected.

^ He wouldnt even need guthans for slayer until WAY later. And Guthans spear isnt exactly awesome

Drizzy_Jade.png

id say the second setup because of the str bonus but ditch the d legs and get torags instead the def bonus is higher.

i chose the dragon legs for 2 reason 1 i dont have to repair them 2 i dont want to look like a tranny (no offence to you guys who where d skirts

well yes the fixing of t barrows may seem like it would be a waste of money in the long term but with just the price differance between the d legs and torags legs you could fix them more then six times or a total of 93 hours of combat. Also because I assume that you would be fighting with this outfit as long as you make more then 80k every 15 hours of fighting you will make a profit. :thumbsup:

billybobj282.gif

i see what ur saying but doesnt the protecetion it offers degrades each time the armour does?

No it does not. You just cannot wear the armour, unless your inventory is full, when it reaches 0. At which you have to repair it at places such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at a POH workshop.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

^ He wouldnt even need guthans for slayer until WAY later. And Guthans spear isnt exactly awesome

I think it looks cool, but yes, the second set is better until you have a higher slayer.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~