New avatars look ridiculous.

Swordhand20

I love the rest of the graphics update apart from our new avatars. They look [developmentally delayed]ed. But I thought "fair enough, I'll just play low detail and it wont bother me". But of course they still look [developmentally delayed]ed on low detail as well.

All can hope for is that because this is a beta stage they will be changed back or at least made to look less childish.

mgssteelwarol7.png

Diddums. Just be grateful that they have updated the graphics in the first place. Who cares if your characters' avatar looks [developmentally delayed]ed? Is it going to change anything? Are you going to die? No.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

They don't seem childish to me, and I'm sure we still have some new changes to see when the Beta stage is over.

True that. But I wish that they...Didn't make us look like bobble-headed moronic primates. Our heads are humongous, are bodies look scrawny and dull. At least they'll [hopefully] update that. Still, I wish they checked to make sure we wouldn't look like that, a thorough run through.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I wish they checked to make sure we wouldn't look like that, a thorough run through.

I thought this was the run-through x)

No, No, No, not a run through by players, a company run through...I wish they made sre we didn't look like that. But they'll fix it, I'm sure.

I know, this sucks. My character looks like a girl. seriously, when i first went on, i had to take my armour off to check if i was still a guy lol. I wish there was a way to have my character look liek the old style again. I hope jagex fixes this problem, (give the guys more muscles, and make the heads smaller) so they don't look so weak and cartoony. We want realism!! lol just kidding, but a more anatomically correct avatar would be sooooooo awesome. I lov the graphics, but hate the characters. I wish there was a way to use the old graphics (until they fix the avatars :P)

dacool-siggeh.jpg

I know, this sucks. My character looks like a girl. seriously, when i first went on, i had to take my armour off to check if i was still a guy lol. I wish there was a way to have my character look liek the old style again. I hope jagex fixes this problem, (give the guys more muscles, and make the heads smaller) so they don't look so weak and cartoony. We want realism!! lol just kidding, but a more anatomically correct avatar would be sooooooo awesome. I lov the graphics, but hate the characters. I wish there was a way to use the old graphics (until they fix the avatars :P)

Yes! I hate how the men look scrawny. I hate how we have giant heads. Again, though, all will be fine. This is beta, after all.

When in doubt about the graphics, go back and look at some of the older RSC screenshots, then all will be fine.
We're in doubt about the avatars, not the overall graphics. They look great.

When in doubt about the avatars, go back and look at some of the older RS2 avatars, then all will be fine.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Diddums. Just be grateful that they have updated the graphics in the first place. Who cares if your characters' avatar looks [developmentally delayed]? Is it going to change anything? Are you going to die? No.

QFF... quoted for failure

We have a right to like or dislike what we're given.

I'll wholeheartedly agree that the new chars are disgusting. Look at range gear...

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

I hate how we have giant heads.

Haha! :thumbup:

No response. Just...None. Except this, of course... :ugeek:

I actually agree, I was all hyped up for this new graphical improvement, even subscribed again, but I prefer the older graphics, they are more, stylised.

However, I'm not complaining, since i really appreciate the new fullscreen stuff.

Btw, the lights are emitting some weird color, just doesnt feel right to me.

karlpetter.gif

Diddums. Just be grateful that they have updated the graphics in the first place.

Is it going to change anything? Are you going to die? No.

Lol... In your own words the graphics don't change anything so why should we be grateful lol.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I hate how my character looks. Especially the chatbox head. *shiver*

But I suppose two things will happen:

A: It gets fixed, characters will look a lot better.

B: It will never get fixed, and we will all have to deal with it. :ohnoes:

Personally, I'm hoping it doesn't come down to B...

Need a new signature....perhaps...

On the one hand, I hate the way our characters look.

On the other, my character's head is now the size of my own! Whoopee!

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I acually like them... But that's just me... Anyhoo, Some hat's are glitched so you can still see the original chat heads, I think the Iniate helm is one.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

i actually like the new avis better than the old ones. maybe a little tweak or two will spice things up a bit

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~