[|Shot's Journal|] : 72/80 Range!! :

I was on a Bronze Drags task, and i got D Legs!!!!!!!! Im so happah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic wont workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :shock: -.-

Sold it and bought a Black Cav!!!!! \' \' \' \'

o.o

congratulations Shot <3:<3:<3:

**am i the only one who gets really bad drops?**

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, Im not getting anything at barrows, Ive been doing some runs this morning, I plan, barrows all day. I use the Torags method (Thanks to Soph and J35u5 for help!!) and i finally memorized all of the mounds and in order! \'

Wish me luck!

Shots-Sig.jpg

Hey guys! I decided to take a break today, so tommorow I feel energetic and ready to do Temple of Ikov and Desert Treasure tommorow! \'

The Fall of Troy rocks tbh. Awesome banddddddddd!! \' So thats as close of an update as youll get. I was listening to those guys all day! ::'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SQkYNXWXRzk

Shots-Sig.jpg

Time for a Journal Entry! \'

Shot and the Dks - Chapter one - 70 Prayer

Hey guys, as some of you already know, im in Dk training! So the first chapter of the Dk training starts, the road to 70 Prayer. Im going to need 3.2M to buy 70 Prayer, and to do this, it will benifit me in money, and skills. I'm gonna do something new. I'm gonna alch yew longs! I'm going to cut all 6k yews, and fletch them into longs, then I will pick 6k flax and make it into bowstring. Then, I attach the strings to all of the bows and there! 6k yew longs, course i need to alch them though. and that means, the only thing in between me and 3.2M would be.. Natures. At this time im not sure whether i'm going to cut mages to buy the rest of the 4.4k natures I need or to make them.

all of that will benifit me in the following skills:

Woodcutting

Fletching

Crafting

Magic

and if I decide to make the nats, Mining and Runecrafting aswell.

I'm making a list of people who will help me by letting me borrow their guilded altars so i can get 70! ::'

-J35u5 M4, or J333Z0000Z as i call him.

-

-

-

Let's do it, to it! \' \'

Shots-Sig.jpg

Good luck with DKs. They are definitly one of the best money makes in the game. ::'

Goodlcuk with 70 prayer also. :thumbsup:

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

ectophial is really useful, you'll see <3:

Good luck on 70 Prayer Shot! <3:

one day... one day ill dk with you <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

best of luck.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Grats on getting ectophial.

I would love to teach you to DK when you are ready. :thumbup: \'

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

:o you never said about your d legs :)

Very nice, i havent had a single dragon drop from metals in over 500 kills. My only ever dragon drop has been a dragon axe from dks :)

Keep it up mateyyy

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Thanks guys, Made good progress today, finished 'In Search of the Myreque' and made a vid of it! ::'

Listen guys, I made a bet with my Girlfriend, to see how long I could last as a girl on runescape. Im getting 3 bucks a week \' So ill be a girl for i decided a month or to, to be fair to her, :lol: this is gonna be fun money. ::'

Anyway, back to woodcutting! :lol: tbh

Shots-Sig.jpg

HEheh they make waffles for us at the canteen at school. I'll take a picture of it for you one day matey :D

Keep up the good work <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Goodluck, ill race ya to 99 wc if you want. i think im a little ahead though 8-)

Very. :P

Hey guys, been doing ALOT of barrows, and i just finished begginer on the lumbridge achievement diary! ::'

Shots-Sig.jpg