ok how many partners is it ok to have {no mature content}

INFINTEBAJAN2

seriously if stds did not exist and birth control was 100% effective then id be getting laid left right and center but in today's world you got to watch where you park your wagon for the night

I'm gonna call BS on that. You seem to have certain morals that go against getting laid left and right.

There's also a nifty thing called condoms. Seriously, there are guys/girls who get laid left and right and neither get pregnancy nor STDs.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but there's the chance that i can get an std and get a girl preggers.dad at my age? nowai

i know there's the whole dive in headfirst thing but i don't want to get lost in the ocean of HIV/AIDS and hungry babies

the mods are riding my ass for it

but there's the chance that i can get an std and get a girl preggers.dad at my age? nowai

i know there's the whole dive in headfirst thing but i don't want to get lost in the ocean of HIV/AIDS and hungry babies

Yea you wouldn't want to be a 10 year old Dad now do you?

And from most of your posts on this topic infinite, i think every body can see that most of what you say about getting "laid" is complete rubbish. From the way you act i wouldn't be suprised if you repulse most girls, so how about you stop trying to impress people you have/will never meet and start posting like an adult.

keen.png

Good thing about these "one girl in a lifetime guys" are that they leave room for the adventurous types like myself and solidus.

There are always two sides on everything, one side can't exist without the another, so: there has to be boring people to be exiting people.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

i dont get it.care to rephrase it?

They will secks and experiment with a vast majority of different types of women to "possibly" and "maybe eventually" stick with one of them after meeting many to finally realize the best side of the coin that represents their own attributes.

Meanwhile you'll be stuck.

if your gf has three more bfs besides you.would you get another gf to stick it to her

Why would you do that? She's obviously not very interested in you, so I doubt she would get jealous. I'd find a different method for revenge, but either way, she'd have something coming. :x

if your gf has three more bfs besides you.would you get another gf to stick it to her

Why would you do that? She's obviously not very interested in you, so I doubt she would get jealous. I'd find a different method for revenge, but either way, she'd have something coming. :x

No need for revenge. It's not her fault for not liking you. I'd just move on and find myself a better girl.

btw, if you haven't noticed INFINTEBAJAN2 seems to be trhowing trolltraps left and right, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to him.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

No need for revenge. It's not her fault for not liking you. I'd just move on and find myself a better girl.

But it would be her fault for not explaining to me that things wouldn't work between us. She could have lead me on, and I could end up really liking her. The whole thing could be prevented if she did the right thing by breaking up with me instead of just concealing whatever is going on. Honesty is a great virtue in my book.

And don't worry, by revenge I don't mean beating her or something. :lol: Just something to let her know that she did the wrong thing, to prevent it from happening to future guys.

And to be frank here - If anyone is highly religious and believes in sex only after marriage as well as families - Great I don't go there and harass you so keep your morals to yourself. Anything you write is going to be taken with a roll of the eyes and a grain of salt, so save your breath.

Wait - are you saying that if our beliefs differ from yours in this regard we shouldn't bother posting in the topic that asks us to give our opinion?

summerpngwy6.jpg

i suppose it might depend. although im almost 18 and EVERYONE in my town around that age has had sex more then once, being unpopular realy and truely does SUCK. ya get the whole lecture of "when your a teenager you experiment".......how the hell is one supposed to do that when girls would rather get it on with "Mr Popular"? anyway enough of my ranting. im just a very highly jelous guy and it sucks.

Note:

There's also a nifty thing called condoms. Seriously, there are guys/girls who get laid left and right and neither get pregnancy nor STDs.

My friend Heath would be a perfect exaple to that. (that man [bleep].)

Popoto.~<3

I suppose it might depend. Although I'm almost 18 and EVERYONE in my town around that age has had sex more than once, being unpopular really and truely does SUCK. You get the whole lecture of "when you're a teenager you experiment".......How the hell is one supposed to do that when girls would rather get it on with "Mr Popular"? Anyway enough of my ranting. I'm just a very highly jealous guy and it sucks.

Just felt like fixing that to make it easier on my eyes while replying.

Anyway, the whole "when you're a teenager, you experiment" is alot of [cabbage] to me. I mean, a teenager is pretty much 13-18. (With 18 being the age where you can do almost anything)

Look, you're not even 18 yet, hell, its better not getting laid left, right and centre. Really, all these girls who are getting it on with "Mr. Popular", are just doing it for the sex probably.

Well, if you want some advice...

Be more social, be confident, but not cocky. Don't be jealous, hell, half those girls are probably doing it for the hell of it. Seriously, you're not linked to them in any serious way. I could maybe understand if you had a GF and she slept with another guy (though jealousy would be a bit strange in that situation).

You're problem seems to be that you seem to be thinking "What's he got that I don't have?" rather than thinking like "What can I do to improve?"

You're focusing on another, not yourself. Don't make yourself like him. Rather, improve on certain aspects of your life, wheter it being you need to be more social, or you need to be more confident around girls.

Oh, and don't go out looking to get laid.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Wait - are you saying that if our beliefs differ from yours in this regard we shouldn't bother posting in the topic that asks us to give our opinion?

There are plenty of people who don't share the same views as me on this post. I haven't said boo to them. What I'm referring to is people personally attacking my preference distastefully. I'm not going to give trolls any examples but I'll PM one to you now.

You should know I mean best intentions insane lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

i suppose it might depend. although im almost 18 and EVERYONE in my town around that age has had sex more then once, being unpopular realy and truely does SUCK. ya get the whole lecture of "when your a teenager you experiment".......how the hell is one supposed to do that when girls would rather get it on with "Mr Popular"? anyway enough of my ranting. im just a very highly jelous guy and it sucks.

Dark_Aura, I have heard your rant several times on the relationship thread and I've told you plenty of times: BECOME the guy who knows how to please a woman. BECOME "Mr Popular" (trust me, he's not a jerk, girls like him because of his attractive qualities and personality). It is possible for you to do it but you need to stop ranting and start changing. Did you read the PM I sent you? I gave you an even better explanation there.

FYI: Girls want to do it with Mr Popular because they enjoy being around him and his leadership status is already attractive and he probably has a dozen other qualities that girls love. Conversly, they don't enjoy being around you as much due to the qualities that you lack.

Look, you're not even 18 yet, hell, its better not getting laid left, right and centre. Really, all these girls who are getting it on with "Mr. Popular", are just doing it for the sex probably.

That, my friend, is some wishfull thinking from the part of the unpopular, introverted and socially inadequate and often said when trying to give an unsuccessfull friend a reassuring pat on the back. However, it doesn't change the fact that "Mr. Popular" out there is having the time of his life by being social whilst you're sitting around jealous of his success (so naturally you try to convince yourself that his success somehow isn't worth it even though it clearly is).

FYI: Girls aren't just doing it for sex, they're doing it because they're attracted to him and the qualities that he has.

You're problem seems to be that you seem to be thinking "What's he got that I don't have?" rather than thinking like "What can I do to improve?"

You're focusing on another, not yourself. Don't make yourself like him. Rather, improve on certain aspects of your life, wheter it being you need to be more social, or you need to be more confident around girls.

Ah now this is more like it! This is some truely helpfull advice. He's right Dark_Aura, you need to stop feeling jealous of what you don't have and instead look at ways to improve yourself. Here's a start: Brighten up. You're being too negative about yourself and that is driving girls away.

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

That, my friend, is some wishfull thinking from the part of the unpopular, introverted and socially inadequate and often said when trying to give an unsuccessfull friend a reassuring pat on the back. However, it doesn't change the fact that "Mr. Popular" out there is having the time of his life by being social whilst you're sitting around jealous of his success (so naturally you try to convince yourself that his success somehow isn't worth it even though it clearly is).

FYI: Girls aren't just doing it for sex, they're doing it because they're attracted to him and the qualities that he has.

Yeah, maybe I took it a bit far there.

I was going on one of the stereotypes which is basically... good looking, stupid, but all the girls still love him.

But yeah, you're right. Hate "Mr. Popular" all you like, but in the end, he's just being himself. Its not that he's acting like that to get into their underwear, he's just going out and being himself.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Yeah, maybe I took it a bit far there.

I was going on one of the stereotypes which is basically... good looking, stupid, but all the girls still love him.

But yeah, you're right. Hate "Mr. Popular" all you like, but in the end, he's just being himself. Its not that he's acting like that to get into their underwear, he's just going out and being himself.

Exactly! And once you get to know Mr. Popular, you can see just what girls like about him.

BlueSig6.jpg