ok how many partners is it ok to have {no mature content}

INFINTEBAJAN2

ok do you or did you want just 1 partner for your whole life?

what is the big deal about having so many?

did you go searching for alot of partners(putting it out there)?

or did you go from relationship to relationship getting laid?

would you take your virginity back?

who would you give it too?

if stds didn't exist how many partners would u have?

the mods are riding my ass for it

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is a question of morals. For some people it's ok to have many partners, but other people find it wrong. Personally, as long as the person is my GF/wife at the time, than it's ok.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Why would you wan't to keep changing partners?

Aside from any moral issues it a legal nightmare. You get to spend lots of time and money fighting about who gets what (including any kids) when you divorce (which is not avoidable in Canada since you are automaticly common law [marrige] after living together for a year or two).

If your talking about many at once, you can go find one of those morman villages in the souther states and have all kinds of wives and of couse, incest.

The rest of the civilasied world frowns upon multiple wives, and I'm sure theres a reason though it may be objectifying women.

But divorce is fairly common these days so it really dosen't seem to be a big deal anymore anyways.

I'll put it plain and simple. In my opinion, you should have one partner your whole life; partner, as in your husband or wife. Although divorce is quite often nowadays, I don't think it is right, except in some cases (abuse, etc.).

I won't treat a divorced person any differently than a non-divorced one. Yet, I still find it morally wrong to divorce or have multiple partners.

Polygamy is definitely a no-no.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Well, I personally wouldn't. It basically destroys the whole point of marriage. If you marry someone, it is done in extreme love to the person. It deflates that point if you have more than one wife/husband.

j0xPu5R.png

If your talking about many at once, you can go find one of those morman villages in the souther states and have all kinds of wives and of couse, incest.

Congratulations. You just called all mormans pigs who practice incest. That's not true at all, that was those compounds - many mormons have wives but they don't have sex with their children .. that's disgusting.

zoolanderzw2.jpg

I used to not like people who do '1 night stands' or are like Charlie from Two and a Half Men and have like 674 girlfriends throughout his life...but now, I really don't give a damn anymore. If you want to be pimp and have four 'hos' then by all rights, do it. All I ask is that both/all members are concent of it: such as don't have two wives if one of them doesn't agree with your view.

As for me, I'll rather have as few girlfriends as possible and marry one wonderful woman for the rest of my life.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It depends on the situation I guess. If you're sticking to the same person because you don't know how to say goodbye or are afraid of the results, then that relationship isn't worth it.

Dating as a teen is a great way to prepare for the responsibilities of marriage. But it's also a major part of your social life. Dating only one person for your entire teen years only to break up when you move far away and then ahving to build a new relation with someone else can be hard. if you date a lot of different people for short periods, making sure your partner knows that it's not true love, yuo can gain a lot of social experience. You can't say "I know women" when you've only dated one person for 5 years.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'll put it plain and simple. In my opinion, you should have one partner your whole life; partner, as in your husband or wife. Although divorce is quite often nowadays, I don't think it is right, except in some cases (abuse, etc.).

I won't treat a divorced person any differently than a non-divorced one. Yet, I still find it morally wrong to divorce or have multiple partners.

Polygamy is definitely a no-no.

What do you find to be morally wrong about it? If you're not happy with someone you should be allowed to leave. My dad left when I was pretty young, but I don't think he's immoral for doing so.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

immorality to me is like having 1000 partners by the time you die

or willing to do it with people you never met before

or getting laid in a drunken stupor with some hiv infected chick whos really a man

the mods are riding my ass for it

To avoid jealousy issues, I think it's fair to only have one soul mate at a time. Call me old fashioned.

As for rebounding - I don't see a problem. If you were broken up with, you are probably dealing with some pain that another lover could help you cope with. You just need to move on.

im trying to decide if your cool 8-)

or some nerd pretending to get laid :ugeek:

Whether you believe me or not I couldn't care, I have no way of proving my real life to you so I'm not going to spend 5 minutes trying to make myself look cool or nerdy :lol:

Well, this is regarding 1 night stands.

Sure, if you are single, then by all means, go ahead, just not all the time. Just make sure to get regularly checked for STDs.

However, if you are married, then its a big no-no. Unless you are completely hammered, though you shouldn't do it, alcohol gives you bad judgement and well, you'll think less, but I'm not saying its an excuse to have 1 night stands when married.

And Kranked, I think he is in his own strange way.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

ok do you or did you want just 1 partner for your whole life?

what is the big deal about having so many?

did you go searching for alot of partners(putting it out there)?

or did you go from relationship to relationship getting laid?

would you take your virginity back?

who would you give it too?

if stds didn't exist how many partners would u have?

OH MY GOD YOURE A JSPER!

1 partner?

I bet it's some totally awesome 20-stringed, dragon shaped instrument that doubles as a flamethrower/laser phaser. Or some really lame Chinese bamboo thing.