Bugs of death - Race - OVER

Was a blast :D

[hide=Pictures]Winner + outfitprize

outfit.png

Jagiella

jagiella.png[/hide]

[hide=Event]Bugs of Death - Race

Bananas to p ll ll r for being the first to complete the course! ~ not in this event.

Description:Always wanted to know what happened when your light source suddenly extinguished? Then join in!

Information: We'll have a race to the goblin mine beneath Lumbridge. The route to the mine has alot of traps and on top of that, you'll be racing without a light source!

This means you'll be under constant attack of tiny bugs, which hit 1 every second, so do not take stuff that you are not willing to lose.

You are allowed to study the route with (quest)maps (studying the route back to the tunnels, after falling into a trap is handy too), but please don't try it ingame; that would spoil the fun :).

Suggested equipment: Food, food, food. Summons that heal you or give you energy are allowed, thus making energy pots allowed too.

How to win: When you arrive at the mine, you need to find Krampell. When you find him, require assist from him as fast as possible, the first one to do so wins!

You'll win a special prize too!

Rules: You can use everything you want, except a light source (summons that act like a light source are forbidden too). Asking the goblin to lead the way is also against the rules! We will look out for rule breakers! I strongely ask you to have lightning effects on high too.

Also, join my clanchat.

Requirements: You need to have started 'The Lost Tribe'-quest till the part you can enter the tunnels.

Racers:

Vaartjes0

Sophia1900

A Real Fool

Minimudkip94

Riyyon

Agent1777

Duelmaster30

Ollyc3

Lord Ducky15

Str4lif3

Lady Heinous

Ginger Warr

Sshsslayer

Date: Saturday the 5th of July

Time: 7pm GMT (London time)

2874.jpeg

World: W99

RSN: Xecer

Contact info: Pm me ingame or send me a forum message.

Signatures: To get more people to the event, feel free to use this signature!

race2cp1.png

Past the following in your profile:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=748738][img=http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/3348/race2cp1.png][/url]

[/hide]

Be like me. and walk the race in one try.. without failing... and use the signature! me, the legend cant be there.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

a tip krampell, if someone just gets teleed in the mine then he used the goblin to lead the way. if someone comes in without getting hit the usual 1's, hes a cheater with a lightsource

note to all cheaters, you cant drop/extinguish your lightsource anymore, so you phail. and you cant have a vampire bat/fruit bat as summon out because they are light enhancers

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I so have to do this lol. Sign me up! ::'

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)