The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m

What should I do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. I dunno what to do next

• Work on another 200m?
    • PvM?
    • Use up all of my bonus XP?
    • Base XP (such as all 30m, all 40m etc?

Why does everyone hate my name so much. El Pistolero wasn't good enough for you, now Leik isn't???????????????????

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT.

I WANT IT ALL

AND I WANT IT NOW

el pistoleiko

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

leRFQ6p.jpg

qlcPTK1.jpg

Yey. 3/8 etc

EDIT: Wow. [bleep] you imgur for [bleep]ing up the quality of my pics ffs.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Why does everyone hate my name so much. El Pistolero wasn't good enough for you, now Leik isn't???????????????????

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT.

I will be satisfied when your name is changed to Stormageddon : The Dark Lord of All

• Like 1

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

leRFQ6p.jpg

qlcPTK1.jpg

Yey. 3/8 etc

EDIT: Wow. [bleep] you imgur for [bleep]ing up the quality of my pics ffs.

Nice bonecrusher.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

He should bank the steel bars too

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

(facepalm)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

If only slayer made money like it used to. Only stuff that's profitable now is the new content, then it degrades. Drygores released how long ago? Still worth good money if you're good at KK and have a solid team (or duo) but prices went way down

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Mish, choke on a cactus.

CJ, idk something something kangaroo.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

3UpUP.png

90m XP at least, woo.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

I kept watching that video expecting more..

4K469.png

Kim, is that actually him doing that? I don't watch his vids. dat accent. Can't handle listening to it, too much awkward.

Also:

y1i4.png

Only managed to finish Golds and Greens today. I didn't realize how slow manual scrolling would be. Apparently you have to manually select to convert the pouches to scroll with Unis and Geysers. Does it automatically for you with Steels, so I'll be able to power through them like nothing tomorrow. Using Blues first thing tomorrow to get the tedious part out of the way.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png